Sign Systems Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMay 15, 2018
Great family business. Great people to work with and really cool jobs to work on. They go the extra mile to make the customers happy. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
fast turn around times..
Productive, fun workplace
Administrative Assistant/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Radford, VAMay 6, 2018
A lot of customer contact. Learned additional sign making skills, additional management skills. A relaxed, fun place to work. Time deadlines made things hectic and somewhat stressful at times. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work as a team and getting to know my co-workers. We always had each others back!
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, Flexible hours, Working as a team
Cons
No healthcare benefits, Time deadline stress
Exciting & frustrating
Sign Installer (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMarch 4, 2018
There could have had been working condition. There were a few people that took care of there problems on their own. People actted like they were better than you
Pros
A lot of driving time
Cons
Working with heights
Would not recommend
Graphic artist (Former Employee) –  Radford, VANovember 3, 2017
It was a decent place to work until the business changed hands. New management constantly doubted it employees. No ability to grow or advance at the business. In the end I was fired with zero notice.
Not related, you didn't matter
Shipping and Receiving Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 27, 2017
No room for advancement unless you were related. Even related employees worked for less than they were worth. One of the worst management teams I have ever had to work for. Stayed for 4 years because the other people were in the same boat and we had a lot in common. Last raise after four years of loyalty, I was given a whole .06 cents. Talk about a slap in the face. I never missed work and did whatever they asked. That was the last straw and the reason I finally left.
Pros
Not a one.
Cons
Everything about the place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sign Systems. Our community is ready to answer.