SIGNAL CENTERS Employee Review

View all SIGNAL CENTERS reviews

Having fun helping others
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 30, 2017
Rewarding work at the adult day center by assisting caretakers provided activities such as aerobics, decorations, and more. Network opportunities with business volunteers
Pros
helping people
Cons
limited employment opportunity

Other SIGNAL CENTERS Employee Reviews

Excellent
Early Intervention Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 20, 2019
Very flexible and rewarding. Excellent pay and benefits. Supportive staff and very collaborative. Ultimate goal is to help children and their families succeed.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Amazing daycare center and employer!!!!!
RN Staff (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 13, 2019
I have a unique perspective of Signal Centers in I decided to work here after experiencing the constant and positive communication between staff and my children, who are developmentally delayed and attend childcare here. Seeing well trained individuals who promote inclusion and work together as a team lead me to join this team. Management has an open door policy and is easily assessable. The last person who had my position retired after 14 years and I can see why she stayed so long. This is a very rewarding place to work.
Pros
Support of team
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIGNAL CENTERS. Our community is ready to answer.

SIGNAL CENTERS Reviews by Location