SIGNAL CENTERS Employee Review

View all SIGNAL CENTERS reviews

Classroom Assistant
Classroom Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 29, 2017
Working with children is the best part of the job. It is a lot of labor physically and mentally. The staff is very helpful and wants to help you succeed.

Other SIGNAL CENTERS Employee Reviews

Excellent
Early Intervention Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 20, 2019
Very flexible and rewarding. Excellent pay and benefits. Supportive staff and very collaborative. Ultimate goal is to help children and their families succeed.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Amazing daycare center and employer!!!!!
RN Staff (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 13, 2019
I have a unique perspective of Signal Centers in I decided to work here after experiencing the constant and positive communication between staff and my children, who are developmentally delayed and attend childcare here. Seeing well trained individuals who promote inclusion and work together as a team lead me to join this team. Management has an open door policy and is easily assessable. The last person who had my position retired after 14 years and I can see why she stayed so long. This is a very rewarding place to work.
Pros
Support of team
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIGNAL CENTERS. Our community is ready to answer.

SIGNAL CENTERS Reviews by Location