SIGNAL CENTERS Employee Review

View all SIGNAL CENTERS reviews

Please fix management, downhill slope..
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 2, 2019
Being at Signal Centers, I always felt criticized for anything I did working with children, including I was not allowed to speak with parents on the well-being on children in their daily reports. Management there is the worst, and there would be time me and another co-worker would be out of ratio and still receive no extra help. I did not receive any training there on how to handle certain children with disabilities. I was constantly judged by the way I look rather than doing my job. Watch out, the people you will work with will quit.

Other SIGNAL CENTERS Employee Reviews

Excellent
Early Intervention Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 20, 2019
Very flexible and rewarding. Excellent pay and benefits. Supportive staff and very collaborative. Ultimate goal is to help children and their families succeed.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Amazing daycare center and employer!!!!!
RN Staff (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 13, 2019
I have a unique perspective of Signal Centers in I decided to work here after experiencing the constant and positive communication between staff and my children, who are developmentally delayed and attend childcare here. Seeing well trained individuals who promote inclusion and work together as a team lead me to join this team. Management has an open door policy and is easily assessable. The last person who had my position retired after 14 years and I can see why she stayed so long. This is a very rewarding place to work.
Pros
Support of team
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIGNAL CENTERS. Our community is ready to answer.

SIGNAL CENTERS Reviews by Location