Signarama Employee Reviews

Signarama
Customer Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 13, 2019
I loved working at Signarama the pace was great, for my first time in the sign industry I was able to learn as I went along through the day and by making sales. However, since it is a new location I do not have benefits, yet.
Stressful Environment
Fabricator/Welder (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 12, 2019
Signaramajax. 0 on a scale of 1-10. My personal experiences were a total wash. They did not care as we were told: They can hire ALL NEW employees as they had done it before.
Pros
Na
Cons
Total
Great Owners
Production Installer (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Fun environment most of the time. Boss is generally thoughtful and fair. Most employees were nice. Was given time off when needed it and able to make up time if needed to.
Excellent place to work
President (Current Employee) –  College Station, TXFebruary 2, 2019
The work atmosphere is very family like. People are not criticized for their mistakes but are encouraged to learn from them. Management really understands the difficulties faced by employees and does everything in their power to help them overcome the problems.
Easy going nice place to work
Vinyl graphics installer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 25, 2019
Hard work the good people there it's a franchise so I'm not sure about all sign of Rama's but the one I worked at was awesome it was just too bad they had to go through a bunch of layoffs
Pros
Very flexible inconsiderate do the employees needs
Cons
Hard fast work
Good job to have
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAJanuary 18, 2019
Enjoyed the tasks of producing various signage and managing crews for installation of signage and graphics. Lots of variety in different applications.
Pros
Large variety of work
Cons
no insurance
Good Company
Customer Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Chicago, ILDecember 10, 2018
Nice company to start a career in sales with. Franchise based, so each store is run differently. and some places have better benefits than others. Overall was a good experience.
No training as promised, you get fired the next week.
Sales Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 5, 2018
I was promised training by my trainer when she just did her usual work and most of the time ignore me or just look as if I'm annoying her everytime I had a question. Then I get thrown under the bus over something that I was not even here for and that ended me up on the chopping block.

I would not recommend such a place where they promised so much but they give you dust bunnies in the end and make you fail. Terrible management and I would not recommend anyone going there for business or working there for that matter. I was verbally abused and was lectured over something I have not learned yet!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No training regimen, No benefits
productive workplace
Preper (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 2, 2018
productive workplace a job to have until I find a better job the job was nice and co-workers were friendly but I needed more pay to support my bills and family
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks
Poor Managment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXNovember 16, 2018
The owner's were friendly enough people upon first meeting but once yo had been there for a few weeks things are just off. There is no team collaborations or communications. Mistakes on customer accounts are brushed off by management frequently. Very difficult place to work.
Nice small shop
Production Manager/Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 8, 2018
Family owned shop with a loose deadline driven environment. The hardest part of the job was working with older printers that had to be troubleshot every few weeks. The culture was friendly
Pros
Family Friendly; weekly pay on Friday and closed at 3pm
Cons
Expensive benefits
Good People
Salesman/Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VA 22192September 28, 2018
Signarama is filled with great people. Unfortunately, my experience wasn't the greatest but it had the potential to be great. Signarama is the type of place were you have to go in there with a great deal of self-motivation, patience, and willingness to learn. Everyone is busy and the people are the most wholesome people you'll ever meet. It becomes very ingrained in your system because you get a sense of ownership because it's a small business and you want it to succeed. It's a good place.
Pros
Flexibilty and great learning experience
Cons
Work can be seasonal.
Sign Fab (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CASeptember 20, 2018
I had a lot of fun working at this company, the people there are very nice and well rounded. I learned how to fabricate signs and work in a team player orientated environment, I give this company 5 stars
great owner
Vice President of South East Region (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2018
Company and CEO show great support to franchisees. Work hard and get compensated very well. Strong work ethic, and immediate results are expected. Good environment.
Loved this job
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Particularly me this was my first job experience in the US, I loved it, practically I was in charge of this branch. I was able to put in the table my knowledge in my MBA degree.
Well-run business with honesty, integrity, and energy as cornerstones.
Customer Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GASeptember 6, 2018
Honesty, integrity, and the personal character of ownership and management are outstanding. Management's constant attention to quality of product and the effort to please customers is far beyond what typically exists in today's work environment.
Pros
Always busy, outstanding character of ownership.
Cons
Nothing beyond the normal pressure of deadline-sensitive work.
A Greedy Work Environment
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 19, 2018
The owner knows nothing about the business and it shows. They only have a handful of staff and refuse to expand, meaning everyone is overworked and stressed out. The work environment is so fast paced that no one has time to teach the new employees what they need to know. the will hire designers with bachelors degrees, with the promise of design experience, and make them do nothing but secretarial work and answer phones.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Everything Else
Change of Management
Employee (Former Employee) –  Irmo, SC 29063August 8, 2018
Unfortunately, one of the senior staff, didn't want to be there and took it out on anyone she could. Not openly aggressive, but determined to make you feel like garbage.
Pros
a lunch break
Cons
A few
Interesting work place
Sign Technician (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJuly 31, 2018
interesting work, low salary and no career advancement, provided good experience to be a hard working individual. Small work force but learned to collaborate well as a team.
Great experience working with this company.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 26, 2018
I would recommend any potential employee to work for this business. I was treated fair and did not have any issues while working for this company. Great coworkers and CEO.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signarama. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight