Signarama Employee Reviews

Good People
Salesman/Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VA 22192September 28, 2018
Signarama is filled with great people. Unfortunately, my experience wasn't the greatest but it had the potential to be great. Signarama is the type of place were you have to go in there with a great deal of self-motivation, patience, and willingness to learn. Everyone is busy and the people are the most wholesome people you'll ever meet. It becomes very ingrained in your system because you get a sense of ownership because it's a small business and you want it to succeed. It's a good place.
Pros
Flexibilty and great learning experience
Cons
Work can be seasonal.
Sign Fab (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CASeptember 20, 2018
I had a lot of fun working at this company, the people there are very nice and well rounded. I learned how to fabricate signs and work in a team player orientated environment, I give this company 5 stars
great owner
Vice President of South East Region (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2018
Company and CEO show great support to franchisees. Work hard and get compensated very well. Strong work ethic, and immediate results are expected. Good environment.
Loved this job
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLSeptember 10, 2018
Particularly me this was my first job experience in the US, I loved it, practically I was in charge of this branch. I was able to put in the table my knowledge in my MBA degree.
Well-run business with honesty, integrity, and energy as cornerstones.
Customer Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GASeptember 6, 2018
Honesty, integrity, and the personal character of ownership and management are outstanding. Management's constant attention to quality of product and the effort to please customers is far beyond what typically exists in today's work environment.
Pros
Always busy, outstanding character of ownership.
Cons
Nothing beyond the normal pressure of deadline-sensitive work.
A Greedy Work Environment
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 19, 2018
The owner knows nothing about the business and it shows. They only have a handful of staff and refuse to expand, meaning everyone is overworked and stressed out. The work environment is so fast paced that no one has time to teach the new employees what they need to know. the will hire designers with bachelors degrees, with the promise of design experience, and make them do nothing but secretarial work and answer phones.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Everything Else
Change of Management
Employee (Former Employee) –  Irmo, SC 29063August 8, 2018
Unfortunately, one of the senior staff, didn't want to be there and took it out on anyone she could. Not openly aggressive, but determined to make you feel like garbage.
Pros
a lunch break
Cons
A few
Interesting work place
Sign Technician (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJuly 31, 2018
interesting work, low salary and no career advancement, provided good experience to be a hard working individual. Small work force but learned to collaborate well as a team.
Great experience working with this company.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 26, 2018
I would recommend any potential employee to work for this business. I was treated fair and did not have any issues while working for this company. Great coworkers and CEO.
If you go to work there, you're on your own.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 22, 2018
Sweet like flowers in the field, all fun and games, earn millions of dollars just for showing up for work that day. It's all candy corn and happy dreams. (actually, just the opposite, it's a mess)
Pros
You don't work weekends (maybe)
Cons
POOR work environment
Please stop
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Manville, NJJune 16, 2018
Please make it so that you don't have to do this I worked here like 2 years ago I don't remember what it was like I just remember it was near a steak restaurant
Great!
Sign Installer (Former Employee) –  Stuart, FLJune 14, 2018
Learned many tricks of the trade and lots of work force experience has been gained! If being hands on is your things working in the sign industry is the way to go!
Pros
Lunches
Benefits
Rewarded experienced
Chief Operating Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 4, 2018
I helped to build this store from ground since we opened in August 2017.
We built an excellent team and developed a solid group of recurrent customers.
We received a lot of support from Signarama Corporate.
Productive and Fun environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 1, 2018
The owner is amazing and I currently share a great relationship with him. He taught me a lot and I wouldn't be where I am today with out him help and knowledge. Great place to work however since it is a small business there isn't anywhere for me to advance with in the company. I had to look else where in order to make enought to support my family.
Great Start for a Designer
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 28, 2018
This is a great gig for anyone starting out in Graphic Design. It is a very fast-paced environment. Very hectic. You will learn about all aspects of the business in this company
Lack of Leadership
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDMay 27, 2018
Too rigid in ways and lack of positive interaction with employees made taking the initiative for learning more about the business difficult when you were told to stick to your job description. Then later come down upon for not achieving more.

Overall a lack of positive managerial skills.
Pros
Great Sense of helping the community.
Cons
Timid work enviroment
Productive Workplace from Beginning to End
Installer (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAMay 8, 2018
From the morning till the end of the day, main role is keeping everything clean from the front office to the trucks. And to also make sure that all jobs done on site are properly installed along with pictures.
Pros
Neat Environment
Cons
Long Drive from DHS
Fast pased Always changing for the better
Customer Service/Sign Production (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAApril 28, 2018
Sign a Rama was fun to because the was always something bigger and better to create. My co-workers respected and like my ideas. We did everything as a team.
Pros
Great Team to work for
Cons
no cons
Productive and fun place to work with great atmosphere
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, GAApril 19, 2018
Usually 7 different jobs in a day, reviews, and printing, creating graphic signs, outreaching to potential clients and production work. Hardest was uploading non vector files and recreating logos because they were pixalated.
Pros
Hour lunch and half priced merchandise
Cons
low pay
Sinking
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 13, 2018
The location I worked for was a privately owned business that still followed some corporate rules. The manager constantly lied to customers. NEVER met deadlines. Constant furious customers who are then made your responsibility to deal with because manager doesn’t want to deal with it. Look at their reviews on yelp! There is NO growth. Pay is horrible with no benefits what so ever.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Management, pay, growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signarama. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight