Signature Flight Support
53Below average
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Signature Flight Support Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA12 reviews
deal with a few employees and get to know what their travel preference is so I am able to give them the service they prefer.
Great place to work and grow. Signature offers growth and placement within the company and FBO. Easy to learn and adapt to policies and way off work..
Great job depending what you are looking for in a job.............can be fast pace. hetic at time depending on flight traffic. If your coworkers are good it can be a good day. Load unload luggage and personables from or to plan.
Great stepping stone opportunity for those in working and studying positions. Consulting with high profile cliental and experiencing with airplane technology and aviation.
Prestige job. Seeing all the Actors, Actresses, Athletes and many more high profile clientele. Booking limos, hotels, ordering food, rental cars, on the radio like air traffic control - letting each flight coming in giving them there landing information. Fun Exciting and my very favorite job. Sadly, a ice storm crashed where all the jets where kept - so a huge lay-off. Nothing was difficult - just had to be ON TOP of everything and no mistakes. Friendly fun atmosphere.
Pros
meeting all the Celebrities
Cons
hours could be long
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
A very diverse, productive and self-satisfied company to work for. Although at some points it is difficult to accommodate the demanding customers and keep them happy, but at the end of the day, I feel like I have accomplished a lot.
Pros
Family first.
Cons
excellent employer, great benefits, great compensation, flexibility, great job culture, would recommend anyone to work here, good for career progression.
I truly loved my job just could have had better management! Got to work side by side with all types of planes. Worked with the big fighter planes that carry heavy artillery. Met and became close with High Profile people with great position in our world.
Pros
Worked with high Profile Clients
Cons
Dishonest co workers
Good company I just wish there was more I could say about it. I will say that the perks of meeting people were a definitely plus :)
Long days mostly spent outside walking to concrete. Very few breaks without a lunch hour. Nothing to do in the break room but sit and wait. Over demanding management.
Pros
Meet cool people
Cons
Nolunch break andno tv in the breakroom
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Signature Flight Support?
Signature is an outstanding place to grow and learn new things. It's definitely a good place to learn value customer service skills and job-related procedures. It's also good for learning safety tips.
Pros
Good management, exclusive clients, free coffee
Cons
hearing precautions, potentially dangerous work environment.
alot of room for growth, co-workers were very friendly and helpful, management was always intune with their employees , they were always concerned about their employees