Signature Flight Support Employee Reviews

Culture needs improvement
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Washington StateDecember 12, 2018
Vacation and Sick Time is one of the better features
Workplace Drama/Culture needs improvement
Airport is a fun place to work
No free airplane rides here
Na
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 7, 2018
Long hours, poor scheduling and constant employees not showing up or working complete schedule.

Short staffed at all times. Never properly staffed to cover business needs.
Good time
Line service technician (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 5, 2018
I enjoyed my time at signature it's an awesome company to me. All the coworkers are amazing. The management is pretty cool and the hours are good just I couldn't get past the pay
Pros
See awesome planes. Good coworkers
Cons
Not paid enough
productive environment
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 4, 2018
Very decent company to work for. Never really had any complaints while working there besides the lack of pay raises. Great coworkers and great management.
It was fun while I was there
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 2, 2018
Great group of people. The work can be dull at times with a lot of downtime, but when it gets busy you will be working your butt off the whole shift. Shifts in Jax are nice. You can do early morning, mid, evening, or overnight. They are flexible with scheduling which is good for students or others with jobs.
not the best seasonal employer to work for
ups seasonal cargo handler (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 31, 2018
all in all not the best employer to work for they contracted w ups @ the airport the work hrs were not always there & thier pasy was low as well
if this was a offical ups run company the pay would be higher & job advancement would be as well........yet it was only seasonal & they are just a contractor
Pros
ups work @ the airport in air cargo
Cons
no pay up grades, bad hrs to work, no benifits as well
great
Customer Service Supervisor (CSS) (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 30, 2018
good job very easy going and everyone works as a team . I love the schedule and the hours are flexible. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a career
Fun Place to work. Aviation.
Field Manager/Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 25, 2018
Oversaw the contract fueling and contract maintenance of commercial airlines. Also worked with all types of private aircraft servicing all needs of the aircraft, and the people onboard.
Pros
Aircraft.
Cons
Inclement weather.
Structured and Exciting
LST (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 25, 2018
While it is hard to adapt to such a structured environment, Signature ICT teaches you not only to be a better person, but to show others how to better themselves as well. There are a lot of rules and management is very strict on them, but it is only because they care. yes, there are some gray areas but that is for ,management to decide. some people get angry with the way the a structured environment works but try going somewhere else where you are left do whatever you want and get hurt and not better yourself. I left Signature for a better opportunity in the career field that I graduated in, not because it was a bad place to work. I enjoyed my time there and would go back in a heartbeat if the pay was better.
Pros
Reaching goals that you did not think were atainable.
Cons
Pay
Fun Place to work.
Line service technician (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYOctober 24, 2018
it's a nice place to work I had fun working there but I have to say that the company did not back me when it came to getting my airport ID. I was in a situation in court and I needed time to fix the problem but they did not give me the chance.
Pros
working with aircraft's
Cons
you are very dispensable.
Never apply or work for them.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAOctober 23, 2018
Would never recommend or work there again. Management is a joke, Upper Management is clueless to actual bases needs or realistic pay for jobs that are incredibly stressful and demanding.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list here.
Productive and fun
Cargo Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAOctober 22, 2018
Great company. Nice people with a great working environment. Very relaxed and easy going no major issues of any sort. Great time schedule to work around.
Very productive when the plane comes but very chill and relaxing with great coworkers
Cargo Handler (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 18, 2018
Everyone treated each other respectfully the management was amazing and they care a lot of new thing though is just not enough hours it's swing shift but it's good.
October 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. Signature Flight Support is part of an exciting and dynamic industry and we appreciate your scheduling flexibility as our needs fluctuate. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with our Signature Flight Support team and we wish you all the best.

Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 15, 2018
My experience great I loved working around the aircrafts the people on the most part where great to be around. But there were people that didn't take the job serious
Pros
The customer
Cons
Holidays
October 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience while working with our West Palm Beach team. Best of luck in your new position.

You keep seeking this job hiring 4 a reason
Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville ncAugust 23, 2018
The interview is super easy, however training is very poor! You are trained on 5 different jobs including housekeeping and food preparation the person that's training you is all over the place and shows you how to do something 1x then expects you to do by yourself. Keep in mind your the only person at the front desk checking people in, listening for the radio, taking the meal orders, baking te cookies, mopping the floors, doing fuel tickets and so much more! I never seen a company that gives so much responsibility to a person In a week by themselves! So in closing point it's a reason why you see this company always hiring for the same position and they is no benefits and its only $10.00/hr
Pros
Eating the cookies you baked before everyone touched them
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  knewAugust 22, 2018
Great energy, and a fun place to work. Excellent, friendly staff members. All around team players. Overall a great environment. The days go by fast due to the high volume of work.
October 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We love hearing that Signature Flight Support is a fun place to work with a great environment and even better team members. We appreciate your dedication and commitment to delivering on our Signature Service Promise.

Good Management, bad everything else.
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, New YorkAugust 21, 2018
Working at Signature as a Line Tech was cool for the first few weeks. Then I realized how bad everything besides the managers were. Incompetent and lazy workers. Poor hours. Unsafe situations. Harsh coworkers and customers.
Pros
You get to be around private jets, great managers
Cons
Pay, hours, conditions, everything else
Loyalty Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 20, 2018
If you are talented they can help develop you and give you autonomy. My team was great and had the opportunity to work with a lot of great people. That was the best part.
October 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We value each team member’s unique skills, background, and experience so Signature Flight Support’s training and development opportunities are designed to help with career progression. We appreciate your contribution to SFS and we wish you all the best in your new role.

not enough hours and pay
service line tech (Current Employee) –  Thermal, CAAugust 20, 2018
this job doesn't pay enough to live. Good management but too much of a dangerous environment to work in. With breathing in the Toxic fumes and directing aircraft on a day to day basis.
Fun and exciting job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 5, 2018
This company is awesome. Working with aircraft and high profile clients day after day never gets old. The job is challenging enough to keep me occupied but also comfortable. The expectations of you are VERY clear and easy to maintain. Some of the bases are well managed and are so fun to work a but other bases are mismanaged and are allowed to do whatever they want. They do promote within and encourage you to move bases if you'd like to travel.
Pros
fun, challenging, dynamic
Cons
people dont leave so it is difficult to promote, some locations have too low starting pay
October 22, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Signature Flight Support is an exciting and dynamic company and we're happy to hear you think we're "awesome!" We value the contribution and commitment of each member of the Signature Flight Support family and we strive to foster a positive supportive work environment in all our locations. We appreciate your feedback as we regularly review our offer packages to present competitive compensation and benefits for our industry. Signature Flight Support’s training and development opportunities are also designed to help team members with career progression. Thank you for delivering on our Signature Service Promise and for making it your Signature!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Flight Support. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight