Signature Flight Support
Coronavirus update

Signature Flight Support Employee Reviews for Cargo Handler

Cargo Handler9 reviews
United States9 reviews
This is a good workplace for students with weird schedules. The hours are early morning and late evening so you can go to classes in between. The pay is decent and the people are pretty nice.
Overall review was ok , had slow times and fast while loading airplane, became pretty anul at crunch time (plane time for take off) you have one can to load and ten minutes left before take off knowing you can load it in 2 minutes UPS supervisor and ours became anul . Other than that was ok . Did stress safety was good . Salary , ok pt pay . If your looking to feed your chickens.
December 30, 2019
We truly appreciate the hard work of all our team members and we value each member of the Signature family. People are central to everything we do at SFS and we constantly evaluate our employee compensation and benefits packages to ensure they remain competitive across our network. Thank you for sharing your experience.
If you love working around Airplanes then it's a good job but other then that I wouldn't recommend working there . You work with young college students and alot of miss communication and if dose not pay well for the work you doing.
December 30, 2019
An engaged and well-informed employee base is always a goal for us and we thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We strive to offer competitive compensation and benefits for our industry and are always reviewing in an attempt to remain competitive. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
I work part time at the spokane airport on the ups ramp and, while I can't speak for every place, this place is very good. The odd hours for shifts work very easily around school and the supervisors and management are great. The only problem is, because it is part time and odd hours, we see a lot of people come and go.
December 30, 2019
Thanks so much for your review. People are the key piece of our puzzle at Signature. We're glad that your experience has been fulfilling, exciting and flexible with your schedule. We appreciate all you do for our customers and clients up in Spokane.
This is a great starter job if your just starting out. You get on the job training and you get to learn new things every day. Every day is something different.
September 27, 2019
Thank you for sharing this review. Signature Flight Support's global network means we have opportunities to fit many different experience levels. Our dynamic industry provides an exciting environment to learn and grow and our team members often say that no two days are the same. Thank you for your contributions to Signature and best wishes for the future.
all in all not the best employer to work for they contracted w ups @ the airport the work hrs were not always there & thier pasy was low as well
if this was a offical ups run company the pay would be higher & job advancement would be as well........yet it was only seasonal & they are just a contractor
Pros
ups work @ the airport in air cargo
Cons
no pay up grades, bad hrs to work, no benifits as well
March 24, 2019
Thank you for this review of UPS. We wish you all the best in your new role and clear skies ahead.
Everyone treated each other respectfully the management was amazing and they care a lot of new thing though is just not enough hours it's swing shift but it's good.
October 22, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. Signature Flight Support is part of an exciting and dynamic industry and we appreciate your scheduling flexibility as our needs fluctuate. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working with our Signature Flight Support team and we wish you all the best.
Worked for this company and they cent me a paycheck for 7 cents. Called an entire month straight to receive pay for my work. Manager acted like he didn't care not one bit! Save your time.
We un/load UPS cargo planes. Shifts are in blocks of 3 hours, AM/PM available. I only work PM now that college is back in session. It's not bad for balancing work/school/life, but the job itself is a lot of "hurry up and wait." Expect to be standing doing literally nothing for long periods of time. (This doesn't sound too bad, until it's -5 degrees and the shift just started.)
It isn't excessively physically demanding, but I did develop Carpal Tunnel while working here.

They keep the break room stocked with a vending machine and Cup'o'noodles.
Pros
Lots of chances to pick up extra hours, balance school/work easily
Cons
Gets boring, AM hours get brutal if you're in school
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Flight Support. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.9
Ratings from women
2.3
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Signature Flight Support Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Cargo Handler
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more