Signature Flight Support
Coronavirus update

Signature Flight Support Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative83 reviews
United States83 reviews
loved the job. Given the ability to provide top notch customer service and go above and beyond. Managements handling of harassment issues and offensive behaviors basically ignored. Favoritism was obvious.
Management needs more diversity and inclusion. The entire management team is white and male. And yes it makes a BIG difference in how things are ran around the building.
Management is terrible,i have been to several locations to work and they are all bad. They act like they care about the employees but they have no concern for them at all
Normally it is a good place to work. There are time when it can get hectic and the training could be better. I have learned several new systems in order to complete my tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friends I have made there.
Great place to work and grow. Signature offers growth and placement within the company and FBO. Easy to learn and adapt to policies and way off work..
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Working for Signature Flight Support it provides a great work environment. Its Overall atmosphere allows one to work to their fullest potential in entirety in a given work shift in a timely fashion. The company extends good benefits to workers and their family’s example... Health insurance and 401K etc. I would personally recommend Signature Flight Support.
I feel that out of the companies I have worked for, this place actually values what I contribute. Besides the noise from the incoming jets, which comes with the job, the people make it a worthwhile place.
Pros
Always something to learn
I really enjoy waking up and going to my job and having fun with my co workers. Managers are great and actually listen to what you have to say I always feel welcome at my job
Pros
Great people. Great company
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Great company to work,not enough room to grow at the whiteplains locations,but you can transfer out,the scheduling is not the best i think that cost a lot of turnovers- either 1st or 2nd shift.its all about who been there so expect to work every weekend, hospital have better schedules, great team to work with, only if these small changes can be looked into
Pros
Fun environment, great pay
Cons
schedules, working every weekend
December 30, 2019
First off, thank you for all you do for our clients in White Plains! Signature Flight Support is part of an exciting and dynamic industry and we appreciate your scheduling flexibility as our needs fluctuate. Signature Flight Support’s training opportunities are designed to help team members with career development. We encourage you to reach out to your HR representative or supervisor and share your thoughts and learn more about possible SFS career paths.
Good awesome associated, good customer,meet all kinds of people, never a dul moment,love airplane and working around them.. cross training in all areas..so as to always be able to cater to customer needs.
December 30, 2019
Thanks for sharing your review. It's good to see that your employment with Signature will be remembered as a positive and beneficial experience overall. We appreciate the diligent effort and commitment to service that you provided during your time with SFS.
You are expected to work magic with a sows ear. A constant revolving door of employees . Management is mediocre at best. most of the pilots are ok but have had on more than 1 occasion where the were disrespectful and rude.
December 27, 2019
Thank you for your dedication to delivering on our Signature service promise. We value the contribution and commitment of each individual member of the Signature Flight Support family and strive to provide our teams with the proper tools for success. We encourage you to reach out to your HR representative or supervisor to share your feedback as well.
This could be a great place to work but the pay is so low and you can never take a good week off. Its a day here or there, then be prepared to make it up for the other person, work with no days off. The company can never keep people long enough because the pay is too low for the responsibilities that go with it. You have wealthy people who are rude and entitled and rarely tip. The company increased 26 percent last year and still cut health benefits more than 50 percent! If someone quits it takes then forever to get a replacement so be prepared to work overtime or get the boot.
October 18, 2019
Thank you for your review and for your contribution to Signature Flight Support. People are central to everything we do at SFS and we appreciate your dedication to providing our clients with Signature service. We regularly review our compensation packages and benefits to ensure we are striving to stay competitive within our industry. We also value the flexibility of Signature team members to respond to the needs of our organization. Best of luck in your new position.
Company increased revenue 27 percent and Cut health benefits drastically.
Hard to get a vacation no coverage.

Scheduling is hard on social time.

Customers complain about prices.
Pros
Nice atmosphere. Uniforms. Working with interesting coworkers and customers.
Cons
Low pay. Difficult to take vacation. Schedules are difficult on family time.
October 18, 2019
Thank you for posting your feedback as we regularly review our pay practices and strive to offer competitive compensation and benefits for our industry. Signature is part of an exciting and dynamic industry and we appreciate the scheduling flexibility of our team members as our needs fluctuate. We wish you all the best in your new role.
Ive had the best experience working with Signature. The people I have met have been knowledgeable, fun and energetic. You will enjoy meeting new people.
October 5, 2019
Thanks so much for your review. People are central to everything we do at Signature and we're glad to hear your working with some fun knowledgeable team members. It's great that your team is high energy and that you enjoy meeting new people; that's an exciting part of being on the Signature team. We appreciate your dedication to providing our clients with Signature service.
No additional compensation for working overnights. This was my first overnight job , my entire system is off balance. Always safety issues, lack of communication, underpayed employees. Yet employees handle/service million dollar planes on a daily basis. SUCH A JOKE of a company. It looks good on the outside but inside high turnover. Mangement sucks they make all the money and have employees doing physical work no rewards or competition daily goals NOTHINGGGGG. I'm so happy I left!!!
October 5, 2019
Thank you for your review. Signature Flight Support offers a unique opportunity to work in the exciting and dynamic aviation industry and sometimes that does come with non-traditional hours. We strive to offer competitive compensation and benefits for our industry and regularly review these offerings. Safety is our top priority and constant communication is an important part of staying safe. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we wish you all the best.
Working at Signature was very fun, everyday is different and being in the aviation world is very exciting. Personally, I think because the company is smaller and there aren’t a lot of workers it made the environment very hit or miss. It was nice because everyone knew each other and got the concept of their job responsibilities—but, there was also a lot of passive aggressiveness and with that ‘cliquing’ up. This is typical with jobs, but it’s bothersome when its also managers.
There were also no breaks for 8-hour shifts and the LSTs and CSRs have way too many responsibilities for the pay. The company could definitely offer its workers more considering they’re making hundreds of thousands of dollars weekly.
August 23, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. Signature Flight Support is part of the dynamic aviation industry and we appreciate the flexibility and dedication of our team members. We regularly review our compensation to ensure we are offering competitive pay for our industry. We wish you all the best in your new role.
Company is extremely rigid in structure. Very much a “top down” organization. They drown in their own paperwork. Turnover rate, at all levels, is quite high, which is quite discouraging.

CEO, who is relatively new conducted an employee survey to get a grasp on the good and the bad. One of the top bad things was the cost of health insurance. He stated that it was a priority to fix. A few months later when open enrollment came around again, insurance rates went up, as did out-of-pocket maximums. The latter by approximately 50%! Imagine what things would have been like if this was not a priority.

Systems are stuck in the dark ages, literally. The amount of paper used would make a law firm blush. You can use your imagination about the state of I.T.

Get in, make some good connections around the industry and move on.
Pros
Ability to get into aviation Industry with no prior experience.
Cons
Expensive healthcare, low pay, company drowns in its own bureaucracy
August 23, 2019
Thank you for your review. We share your concern for the rising cost of health care in America. We regularly review our benefits and strive to offer competitive options for our industry so team members can make the best decision for themselves and their families. We encourage you to meet with your supervisor or HR representative to share more about your experience. We appreciate you delivering on our Signature Service Promise for our New York customers.
Management definitely plays the favoritism card, which makes your position become competitive. Poor management skills demonstrated by customer service manager and general manager who constantly accuse staff, without asking first certain individuals for verification. Would be nice if they gather facts before or found out the truth entirely, before assuming stuff. Happened to multiple people and now that I’m not there, and still keep in touch with people there, I know it’s sadly still happening. Customer service manager barely interacts with staff, when not in one of the many smoking breaks outside the facility, which gives a terrible look to our VIP passengers arriving. In fact, one senior employee stated in a “town hall meeting” that management should be more involved with her department. Lies broken about promised schedule changes, just poor management and lack of professionalism all around. Could write a book. Glad I’m not there anymore. You realize how toxic it is, once you’re out.
July 3, 2019
We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. At Signature Flight Support we strive to foster a supportive work environment across our network. We would like the opportunity to address your specific concerns and encourage you to contact our confidential hotline at 1-800-428-5554 to share more about your experience. We wish you all the best in your new role.
I loved working there except for 1 co-worker and the fact that I never got a weekend off. The supervisor was great, the training not so much, the GM is awesome
Pros
Hour lunch, crew cars, great upper management, overall awesome co-workers
Cons
Kelly, no weekends, low pay and sometimes rude customers.
June 14, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to share about your Signature Flight Support experience. As part of the fast-paced aviation industry, our needs fluctuate and we truly appreciate our team members' flexibility and commitment to providing our clients with Signature service. Thank you for your time with us and best wishes in your new role.
Working with private jets is exciting. Running an office by oneself while there are five jets waiting to be serviced by you and no one is there to help. Not so fun. Add to that, the fact that you have no consistent schedule, so you might get back to back 14 hour shifts. Not so great. Even the manager got sick a slept through shifts while I worked there. Staffing was an issue because they needed around the clock service but couldn’t hire enough people to cover all the needed shifts.
Pros
Great pay and benefits for Kona!
Cons
Forget about having a life outside work!
June 14, 2019
Thank you for sharing your experience. It is exciting to work around airplanes and learn about aviation operations in this dynamic organization. Signature Flight Support's top priority is safety so we continuously review staffing and scheduling needs and appreciate our team member’s flexibility. We value the time you spent with us at Kona and wish you well!
One of the main reasons i love coming to work at Signature is because of the people that i work with. They always make my day at work memorable and rewarding. We all help one another with different tasks. The front desk Customer service Rep really is a united team and we try everyday to make sure our pilots and passengers have a wonderful time at our FBO from when they arrive til when they depart.
Pros
free lunches, amazon gift cards per every personal shoutout, great union Rep
Cons
poor management
March 24, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear you're working with a great group of team members! Thank you for uniting with the other Customer Service Representatives and the entire team at White Plains to offer SFS clients a world-class experience. We truly appreciate your hard work and we're happy to have you as part of the Signature family.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Flight Support. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.9
Ratings from women
2.3
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Career recommendations for Customer Service Representative
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Customer Service Representative in US