Signature Health Inc Employee Reviews

Negative Work Environment
Business Office Mgr (Former Employee) –  Ashtabula, OHSeptember 9, 2018
Supervisory staff not supportive. No opportunity to advance unless you were in previously in recovery or a family member. Select few favored and the only ones that were thought of as important to upper supervision.
Pros
Cons
Very Clicky Environment
stressful job in itself, add management negativity=misery
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Ashtabula, OHJune 15, 2018
Case managers are at the bottom of barrel. Management DOES NOT BACK CASE MANAGERS. Compensation is the LOWEST by comparison in the county. Mileage is less than federal rate of 54.5 cents. I would not recommend this company as either an employee or for medical addiction care.
Pros
a cell phone and laptop are issued for business useage
Cons
benefits are exceptionally poor.
Supportive Team leads
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHApril 18, 2018
Amazing team leads who really care about you. The support from most of the staff makes each day easier The culture here is very relaxed, which is important since the population served can be very difficult. .
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay and productivity quotas that can be stressful to meet since clients constantly cancel
Great work experience
Community Psychiatric Supportive Treatment (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 11, 2018
I loved my job, colleagues, clients, and management. My regret is that I left to accept a position elsewhere. Staff and management are very respectful, non judgemental and believes in fairness.
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
CPST can be very time consuming
Productive and Empathetic Team
CPST (Current Employee) –  Ashtabula, OHJanuary 19, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy the opportunity at Signature Health. I have learned patience, creative and time management skills. The most difficult part of the position is learning how to shuffle schedules around to accommodate a large case load.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Maple htsNovember 14, 2017
Best decision I made to join Signature Health. I have the opportunity to learn more and feel appreciated. Signature health culture is great everyone is welcoming. The CEO care about his staff and the future of the company.
Great morale. The CEO is approachable, down to earth, and really cares about the employees and clients. His attitude and passion have set the tone
Supervisor, counseling, art therapy (Current Employee) –  Willoughby, OHOctober 24, 2017
This has been an excellent work environment. The CEO was 18 when he began this community counseling center and he is unique in his passion and compassion for the clients we serve. He is always working toward improving services for those we serve. His awareness of the needs of those of us who directly serve the consumers has been outstanding.

The most difficult part of the job for some can be balancing administrative/documentation and clinical skills.
Pros
4 week free disability leave, supportive and nurturing atmosphere and work environment.
Cons
salary
It was a fun place to work for.
Direct care assistant (Former Employee) –  Ashtabula, OHSeptember 25, 2017
I worked there for 1 year. I had to quit because i hurt my knee. Working there was a lot of fun and i would go back if i was asked to. It was not a hard job to do. Everyone was like family there and they made you feel welcome all the time.
PRN Adult Counselor (Former Employee) –  Willoughby, OHMarch 12, 2017
I sincerely loved the time that I spent working at Signature Health. The clinical supervisors were excellent and provided amazing guidance and ideas. The atmosphere was very much collaborative and it was great to work with such a talented group of clinicians and other professionals. The hardest part of the job was definitely keeping a full schedule but that does speak to the population of clients that we served. I would definitely recommend Signature Health to others looking to further their career in mental health.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
High rate of clients who no showed