Signature HealthCARE LLC Employee Reviews

Average workplace some excellent co workers in other departments
Laundry Aide (Current Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLJanuary 18, 2019
An ok place to work but its always changing and sometimes its for the worst unfortunately like most places in this field they push out good dependable workers and keep the worst ones because it saves them money
Pros
Good co workers
Benefits
Horrible place to work, by far the worst healthcare facility i have EVER been to!
GNA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, MDJanuary 12, 2019
CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR NEW PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT!

Signature Healthcare at Mallard Bay in Cambridge,Md is the WORST place ever! The management is very poor and loves to gang up on employees and retaliate if you do or say something they don't like or agree with. The pay is decent but that's only because state minimum wage requirements changed. But trust and believe me, you will pay them back in SWEAT!!! If you're an RN/LPN, if need be ( which is very often) they'll put you on a hall of 25-40 or more residents completely by yourself, they might give you a Med Aide to help pass out meds but that's it! Putting YOUR license at risk is not beneath them at all! If you're a CNA/GNA may god be with you, GNA's are on halls of 20/25 residents BY THEMSELVES! Halls with 50 residents on them with ONLY 2 GNA's!!!! Residents are falling, getting skin tares, rashes/ bed sores, getting hurt and not being bathed/changed/given the proper hygiene procedure on all long term care halls, they cater to the rehab unit because that's the unit that brings in the most money! $$$ Management treats the staff like garbage in every department! THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY!!! THEY ARE CORRUPT AND NEED TO BE STOPPED!! PLEASE do not make the mistake of seeking employment at Signature Healthcare at Mallard Bay in Cambridge,MD! YOU WILL REGRET IT! You've been warned!......
Pros
employees can order lunch or dinner from the kitchen and its deducted from you paycheck.
Cons
horrible staffing, poor and corrupt management, hard labor, no compassion, disrespectful staff
January 18, 2019

Please know that we here at Signature take all of your concerns very seriously, and we work hard to serve our stakeholders. We appreciate you for bringing your experience to our attention. Our stakeholders mean the world to us, and we strive to make you, our stakeholder, a top priority. Our Careline advisors would like to personally talk with you about your experience, will you please share with us the best way to contact you or please feel free to contact one of our Signature Careline advisors at (888) 392-8886 to personally discuss your experience. Sincerely - Signature HealthCARE

job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  South Pittsburg, TNJanuary 8, 2019
Enjoyed the job itself but not the company. they don't give recognition to their loyal employees. they just put a warm body in a job they have open. Could use better management
January 11, 2019

We are committed to serving residents, families, and stakeholders to the best of our ability. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact one of our Signature Careline advisors at (888) 392-8886 or via email, cewing@signaturehealthcarellc.com Sincerely - Signature HealthCARE

Not app!icable
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Roanoke Rapids, NCDecember 28, 2018
Overall Signature Healthcare is a good place to work. I enjoyed working with patients however, they have limited staff support. They offer benefits for educational advancement.
Pros
Gained valuable experience
Cons
!imited support staff
January 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your stakeholder experience and please know that we truly value your feedback. Our stakeholders mean the world to us, and we strive to make them, along with our patients, a priority each and every day. - Sincerely, Signature HealthCARE

Not a place you want to be !
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 21, 2018
I worked at Signature for one years. Loved the rehab staff.CNAs also work very hard. I love the mission and vision of the company. This particular building does not care about its employees. They promote calling the careline if you have a problem.Never call the careline they will retaliate against you.While there you meet some really great people but they never have enough help. Patients will be left wet and not dressed all day. I really believe that some of the CNAs care but on the weekend it is a dustbowl. You can't find anyone to help the patients who sit in the north or the south day room area. It is ok to work a few hours but never commit to longer than that until they clean up their problems. Most people quit before finishing orientation. They never see that lack of oraganization is the main reason and incompetence of some staff members. Rehab is great but the rest is horrible! As long as they write a PIP for their deficits they are never cited by the state.
Pros
Activites Dept Rehab Dept Dietary Dept
Cons
Poor management Little to no help. People quit after being there for brief period.
January 7, 2019

We’re sorry to read of your stakeholder experience. Please know we take your concerns very seriously. We would like to send your review for further investigation, however, we will need more information. Please call our anonymous Careline at (888) 392-8886 to personally discuss your experience. Sincerely - Signature HealthCARE

January 3, 2019

Please know that we take your review seriously. We have conducted a thorough investigation into your concerns. We strive to improve how to best serve our residents and their families each and every day. Our stakeholders mean the world to us, and our anonymous Careline is available if anyone would like to personally talk about their stakeholder experience. You can contact our Signature Careline advisors directly at (888) 392-8886. Sincerely - Signature HealthCARE

Good Company
Associate (Current Employee) –  Buckhead, GADecember 20, 2018
Good company to work for. The management team is fair and transparent. They invest in their stakeholders and the patients. They are forward thinking professionals.
January 7, 2019

Your positive feedback means the world to our team and our leaders. Thank you for taking the time to share your stakeholder experience with us, and please know that we value it. Sincerely, Signature HealthCARE

Great place to work.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Byrdstown, TNDecember 17, 2018
Love the staff and coordinators. I enjoy my job and waking up to go. Very well managed. I learn more everyday I work. Very great environment to work in.
January 7, 2019

We couldn't be happier reading about your stakeholder experience! Our stakeholders mean the world to us. Thank you for making a difference for our residents and their families each and every day. Sincerely, Signature HealthCARE

Long term care facility
LPN staff nurse (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYDecember 14, 2018
Several changes with administration. Lacking in communication. Staffing issues. Enjoy the residents I provide care for. The DON is very fair. Unprofessional coworkers.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Staffing issues
January 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to bring your stakeholder experience to our attention. Please know that we value your feedback and strive to put our stakeholders as a top priority each and every day. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please call our Signature CAREline Advisors at (888) 392-8886. Sincerely - Signature HealthCARE

Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLDecember 11, 2018
Not much to say. I'm sorry it was my first job and, it was not my best job. management was not good. There were racist individuals at signature healthcare that normally waited for me to make little mistakes like not sweeping a floor or something they figured should be done. The past administrator called me 'suspicious', all over misplacing the resident's bingo games.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
January 7, 2019

Thank you for bringing your stakeholder experience to our attention, and please know that your review is important to us. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please call our Signature CAREline Advisors at (888) 392-8886. Sincerely - Signature HealthCARE

Still work for complany
LPN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Monteagle, TNDecember 11, 2018
Still employed. Just looking at new opportunities. Would recommend signature healthcare to others. Can be stressful at times, but usually rewarding
January 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your stakeholder experience, and please know that we value your feedback. We strive to put our stakeholders as a top priority each and every day. Sincerely, Signature HealthCARE

Want to know more about Signature HealthCARE LLC?

Ask a question
Nice place to work
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Foutain circle, Winchester kyDecember 8, 2018
Great co workers!everyone is very hard working, even management works just as diligent to make sure our residents needs are met.salary and benefits are great!
Pros
Great co workers and pay
Cons
Doesnt match or add anything to 401k
One of my first jobs!
Laundry Aide (Former Employee) –  Taylorsville, KYDecember 3, 2018
Don't remember much from this job considering its been over 10 years or so but I had never had a problem with this company. I worked in the laundry with a few ladies or were terrific to get along and never had a problem with them. Manager was fantastic!
Not a great place of employment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TNNovember 30, 2018
As a CNA at signature you are forced to be overwhelmed with your patient load. You get no help from fellow workers. Management was a joke and the supervising staff was unhelpful.
Pros
Patients
Cons
understaffed, no help, horrible management
not a good place to work
Director of Plant Operations (Current Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLNovember 28, 2018
turnover is a problem. employees are frequently upset. no work life balance. expected to be on call twenty four seven three sixty five. compensation package and benefits are abysmal.
not a great place to work, company may be, however location is not
Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLNovember 27, 2018
Administrator is lacking professionalism and integrety, plays favorites to friends and does not budge on true friendship. will hold you accountable for actions that are not of your doing or control
Cons
long hours, no overtime, no kudos
Workplace Culture
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNNovember 25, 2018
The workplace culture can sometimes be hostel depending on the rotation and shift you are working. The hardest part of the job is the patient continuity of care. Some full-time CNA's are consistently being shuffled around and are there is no routine for those CNA's. It also confuses the residents.

Management could use some better manners when it comes to dealing with their employees as well. They preach teamwork all the time yet when they are asked to help someone one the floor they turn their noses up and find someone else to help.
Its an ok job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 9, 2018
Its an ok job no raises and dont pay enough I wouldnt recommend anybody to work there only if they're going to school not good benefits they but the management is really nice
Not a Good Place to Work
CNA (Former Employee) –  Whitesburg Garden Huntsville, ALNovember 9, 2018
• The management is terrible. They do not communicate well with their employees. They don’t return phones calls nor follow through on their basic job responsibilities when you reach out to them for help.

• The nurses, especially the (LPNs = “Little Play Nurses”) are lazy, especially on third shift. They ride the clock all night and spring into action about 4 a.m. when the shift is almost about to end so that it’ll appear as if they’ve been working all night. God forbid if you go into a resident’s room do a “necessary” change on them and the resident request to see the nurse for something.

Then, the nurse is resentful toward you because she had to get off her toosh and walk a few feet down the hall to see about her patient. They won’t answer a call light when they know your assisting a resident because they’re afraid they might have to get their hands dirty by getting a blanket, a drink of water, adjusting the air conditioning for their patient, so they let it ring for 25 minuets until you’re done. They ought not even be called nurses.

• The work load is too much and unbalanced. Some CNAs will be assigned to care for as many as 26-27 residents plus get-ups, and charting on all those people, while others will have as few as 9-11 depending on if you have favor with the scheduling coordinator. I worked full time, and the rotation was you work three days and one day off, with one weekend per month off. With this grueling schedule, I felt that I was never off.

• The salaries for CNAs is insulting, especially for the amount of work you’re expected to do.
  more... You’ll have lots total care residents including: Alzheimer’s, beriactric, mental health issues, scabies, shingles, large runny stools, and a hosts of other challenging and difficult, labor intensive work.

• Also, the supplies were often scarce on third shift including towels, bed pads, and hygiene wipes, which by the way, were of poor quality. I often found myself doing laundry and housecleaning chores in the middle of the night in addition to my direct patient care duties just so that I could have the supplies I needed to make it through my shift.

When I came to Signature, I had every intention to stay employed there fo a long term. I came to work on time and I gave good quality care to the residents, but under these working conditions, I was burnt out in two months. I hung in there for four months, and I tried to voice these concerns to management but, to no avail.

• Profits over Care. Keep in mind that Signature Healthcare is a “for profit” corporation. They’re in business to make money. Since payroll is one of their biggest expenditures, it would be in they best interest to keep wages as low as possible. So, if they can pay one CNA 10-11 dollars an hour with no shift differential ( assigned to 26 residents) to do the work of four CNAs, the more money they can save and pocket for themselves.

• Insuing Coflicts. Because my workload was so heavy, sometimes it just wasn’t possible for me to get everything done in that eight hour shift. And I mean after having worked from the minute I clocked in.. On several occasions, I would clock out for my break, but use the time to do charting just to assure that it would get done.

When the first shift nurses and CNAs would arrive in the morning and complain about certain things not being done, I knew it was time to go. When they came in the morning, the 26 residents that I was assigned to on the 3rd Shift would be split among a least 3 CNAs, giving them about 8 to 9 residents to care for opposed to my 26.

They had no idea that I just spent 3 1/2 hours of my shift showering and cleaning up after one resident who trashed and soiled four rooms plus two bathrooms and a entire corridor with runny feces. I did this clean up all by myself while the nurses and CNAs watched me from down the hallway, socializing with each other and offered offered no assistance even as the call lights in my other rooms were ringing.

I include these details, so that you can understand what was going on there.

• I know this review is long but, I hope it was helpful for anyone thinking about joining Signature Healthcare, and hopefully this review can help Signature make improvements that will help them become better healthcare providers. I have no axe to grind with them. I’m just giving an honest review based on my experience there.
Pros
I bonded well with the residents
Cons
Purposely understaffed (on 3rd Shift), Insultingly low wages.
Good to Great mindset ! Always improving the culture in the work place.
Plant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLNovember 4, 2018
Life Safety always on the daily schedule without exceptions. Always prepared for emergency calls. Making recommendations to the Administration for any repairs with cost analysis .
Pros
Good insurance, Great Pay
Cons
None to think of
November 8, 2018

Your commitment to quality and excellence means the world to our residents! Thank you for taking the time to review us and share your stakeholder experience. Our stakeholders mean the world to us, and we strive to serve them each and every day with joy and excellence. - Sincerely, Signature HealthCARE

This is not a company I would ever recommend to anyone
Rehab Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLNovember 3, 2018
Signature hired a new Regional and she was assigned to our local area, in the short time that I remained employed at Signature under her, several other RSMs also were tackling the same issues of unbelievable demands, expectations, multiple reports and summaries yet still expected to complete higher than normal PCT. She submitted several write ups that were not justified, yet at the time it was our word against hers as she never put demands in writing. I found out later that Signature did let her go, but they lost several darn good RSMs because of her and the fact that they supported upper management over middle management.
November 6, 2018

Please know that we take your review seriously. Your stakeholder experience is important to us. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please call our Signature CAREline Advisors at (888) 392-8886. Sincerely - Signature HealthCARE

November 8, 2018

We are sorry to read about your experience, and please know that we take your review seriously. Your stakeholder experience is important to us. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please call our Signature CAREline Advisors at (888) 392-8886. Sincerely - Signature HealthCARE

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature HealthCARE LLC. Our community is ready to answer.