Signature HealthCARE LLC

United States1,520 reviews

Found 1,520 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,523 reviews
signaturenurseamazepatientfacilitycarestaffcna

Great Management

Management is awesome and will help nurses and cnas on the floor whenever they’re available! Workload can be hard sometimes but great teamwork makes it easier.

A great place to work knowing residents are being cared for/

Every day is fast-paced so you better have your running shoes on. In saying that, we do a lot for the residents who live there and do everything we can to make each day as pleasurable as possible. Management is fair and will do everything they can to support you when needed.

Pros

We do a lot of fun things each day for our residents

Cons

Too often we are working short staffed

Signature HealthCARE LLC insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment

Everyone out for themselves instead of the residents, nepotism, deceitful management

They want warm bodies to fill shift slots- that’s it. The worse you perform, the harder they try to re-employ you over & over & over again. What few staff they have are not qualified for their appointed positions (appointed by Admin which happens to be related to all of them in some way.)

Understaffed

I worked on the rehab side and the work load I experienced at least 75% of the time was close to 5 times higher than the norm for rehab, sub-acute, and acute. The facility is amazing. The staff truly places the residents and patients as their main focus. Management goes over and beyond for them.

Pros

Clean environment, great DON, amazing on site Nurse Practioner

Cons

Understaffed, call outs

Management is difficult but floor staff is amazing.

Management is disconnected from residents and staff, but nurses and stnas are very caring and work together great. Corporate comes in a lot all about looks and money not about care or safe staffing. It’s a great place to work if you can overlook management and don’t have to go to them for help.

I'm PRN here but have been happy

I've been pretty happy working PRN for this company. My Rehab Manager is wonderful, as is the rest of the rehab team. The only downfall is that SNFs, as a whole, have been very different since C19...short handed for nursing staff and low admission rates resulting in lower than normal therapy caseloads. All of which makes it hard for a PRN therapist to get hours. But that seems to be the new norm everywhere, not just SHC.

Supportive On-site Administration

The on site admin/management is great. They care about the staff and patients. Corporate pay scales and policies are not conducive to long term staff retention.

High turnover not only in hands on staff, but in management as well.

During the time I worked for this company, there was a lot of turnover. It’s not unusual with nursing, but the facility lost three different DONs and Administrators while I was there. Horrible corporation to work for.

Be cautious

The work is hard & stressful. The reward is seeing the smiles of the elders & hoping you have helped at least one to have a better day.The company as a whole does not follow the Mission & Values they preach. They do not appreciate staff who have been employed a lengthy time, finding ways to make them leave to bring in someone else making less money. Census leads, even when there’s clearly not enough staff to meet the elders needs. A lot of turnover from top to bottom. Dishonest & disrespectful to the employees.

It’s okay

Understaffed, overworked. Management is okay as long as you can drop everything and pick up extra shifts when they call, don’t expect much help on the floor from management either. The pay is okay, facilities are outdated but somewhat clean. Lots of clicks within the facilities, so know where you are in the pecking order. Not many raises are given…

Love the people I worked with

I loved working here until Healthcare service took over treated kitchen staff really bad that’s why I don’t work there anymore wish never done that I could order enough food healthcare services doesn’t care about the staff

Childish behavior Rewarded

If you want to pretend you are still in middle school this is the perfect workplace for you. If you are professional and ethical stay away. There is no room for white folks.

A great place to work!!!

I have worked for Signature Healthcare in liberty ky for almost 3 years. I absolutely love my job and the people I work with. I highly recommend this company..

Always under shaffed

The higher ups are rude.there is no team work. The residents there crazy but over it I guess it's ok. Pay is alright but overall not really worth it

Pros

Pay is ok

Cons

Always short higher-ups are rude

Great place to take care of people, but horrible staff!!

I love the residents!!! They’ve helped me push through a lot of situations! The staff made it hard to go to work when I was literally losing sleep over coming to work every day! They have employees that will literally do anything to run off people they don’t like in the facility!

Pros

Interacting with the patients and making them happy

Cons

Staff is rude and they don’t seem to care about the residents

Great local people to work with.

Corporate management was the worst. Told me it would take a long time to learn job. Threatened discipline and/or termination after four months if their expectations were not met in 90 days. Told trainer to back off from helping me. Basically setting me up for failure.

Flexible to work with you

I am a self starter and have pretty much did my own scheduling after placed in a clinic. I never had any issues with the clinics and enjoyed my placement. I'm now done with my contract and have another possible position in place as of my last day at the clinic. Also very caring about the staff.

Fun and productive to work with the elderly

Hard to get into cna programs. Like they pick certain people or friends for the positions. The administration is great. Some of the management needs work.

Chaotic and work over load

Some of the staff are great! No real training offered for position. Way too much work and unrealistic expectations. Would not recommend this position at this building. Always short staffed and can’t keep anyone for any length of time in this position

Great teamwork and workplace is very inclusive!

Just like any company/Nursing home there is the good, bad, and in between. However there is so much teamwork and patients are treated and seen almost like family members versus just a number. There are so many positives that outweigh the negatives.

high turnover of staff

No job training provided, but expected to know all aspects of job. It is very shady, as the company falsifies documents in order to make money. There is also a huge lack of data, and records for residents, an attorney would have a field day there, as there is no organization.

Pros

4pm-time to leave

Cons

everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature HealthCARE LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Signature HealthCARE LLC with

• Signature HealthCARE LLC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?