Signature HealthCARE LLC Employee Reviews

Very stressful
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 16, 2017
Not at all normal unorganized does not treat employees with respect do not know how to communicate never have things we need to feed residents the pay is not worthy at all they show alot of favoritism
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
awesome
State Tested Nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHNovember 16, 2017
I worked for signature for 2 1/2 years it had its ups and downs but that's life, in a nut shell . I loved all the residents and staff you'll absolutely love it
Hostile environment
Management (Current Employee) –  Taylorsville, KYNovember 14, 2017
You can't trust anyone. Most people are related to each other and most of the rest are friends with the relatives. That leaves others with few to trust and drama everywhere. Add the union to it and how corporate holds wages back to make the union seem responsible and you have stress all of the way around. The current administrator is nice, much better than the stuttering monster we used to have.
Pros
No random drug screens, benefits, and a few of my coworkers
Cons
Toxic environment over all
Awful place to work
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 12, 2017
It's in a bad area. The location isn't safe and neither is the facility. Homeless people and drug addicts are constantly wallking through the parking lot all throughout the night. No cameras in the parking lot, lack of sufficient lighting outside of building at night, nor do they have security. Within one week, 8 cars have been broken into and vandalized. Signature has stated that they are not responsible for employees personal property or the safety of their staff. They have stated that you work at their facility at your own risk. Absolutely despicable! This place should be shut down!
Pros
Cons
not a place for retirement
Stressful and rewarding at times
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbia, TNNovember 10, 2017
Signature Health Care has its moments of stress and some fun. We are sometimes given bonuses for working extra shifts. There are stress full moments if we are working short. You always have those who don't want to do team work. I prefer team work. It seems to make your night easier. Over all signature is not a bad place. It just needs some good people that wants to make a difference.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not enough people
Best Long Term Care Facility
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 7, 2017
The staff were committed to providing a healthy, healing environment for the residents. The nursing staff were excellent. Even house keeping staff were dedicated to their jobs. I prefer hospital environment, as far as business office work, but it was a great experience.
Flexible schedule
Patient Sitter (Current Employee) –  Waukee, IANovember 7, 2017
I like working for Signature Healthcare because of the flexible scheduling. Your day of scheduling can get cancelled due to the need to have basis of a sitter. There may be days that sitters are not needed because there enough medical techs to use as sitters.
stressful
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greeneville, TNNovember 7, 2017
A typical day at work is high pace, stressful, short staff.
I learned alot at signature. There is always room for advancement. You can move up quickly if you choose to do so.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff you work with.
Run for the hills
Charge nurse (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, INNovember 4, 2017
Management is horrible. The company could care less about their employees or their residents. They do not offer any type of employee appreciation. They are always short staffed and could care less if residents are taken care of. Management does not help but will definitely let you know that there is a call light going off.
Pros
Great residents
Cons
Short staffed, poor management, lazy management, unorganized
Awsome place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 2, 2017
I have worked there for 12 years loved it they are like family to me .the people that i worked with are awsome.my team nurses are very good at what they do.loved it.
great place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rogersville, TNNovember 1, 2017
change clean bath feed transfer making them feel just as if they were home.. treated each of them as if they were family. always got along with each of them yes even the hateful ones loved me lol an made it a wonderful day. I miss an love each of them every day!
Awful
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLOctober 29, 2017
The Administrator in the building at Winter Park is a racist person treat people like garbage disrespectful excuse for a human and the must unprofessional person we have met..But what does signature care as long they make money is a horrible company to work I won’t recommend my worst enemy to work of have care in that place.you have the dietary manager having relations in the parking lot with one of her co-worker no morals in that company
Pros
Cons
Paid sucks management are a joke
Productive and welcoming. Acted more like family than anything in a professional and calm environment.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Spencer County, KYOctober 22, 2017
I loved my unfortunate short-term job in housekeeping. Everyone got along, was friendly, and did their job. It was a pleasure working there and learning more about what I love to do.
Good company with some great staff. Expect to work a lot of hours and to not be appreciated by current management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pigeon Forge, TNOctober 22, 2017
If you want overtime, there is potential for an abundance. There are many great people there including residents, clinical staff, therapy, front office, etc.This place has potential to be great and has been in the past. However, management exhibit little compassion, show favoritism, and do not consistently support staff. This has led to a loss of morale, job security, and job performance.
Pros
Staff and residents
Cons
Management are there for a paycheck, unappreciative, and show favoritism
always short staffed
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCOctober 20, 2017
Typical day, you have 10 to 14 patiences to care for. I have learned to do the best I can and not let other team members try and use me. The hardest part of job is keeping my cool when other team members can't be found or won't answer call bells and the nurses sees this going on and do nothing about it. But, wil come to someone that's doing their job and over work them or ride the the employee that is doing there work... Most enjoyable part of the job is caring for the residents.
Pros
Helping the residents.
Cons
Being over worked.
good place to work
Supplemental staff RN (Current Employee) –  Waukee, IAOctober 20, 2017
good place to work to supplement your income, but no benefits. Sometimes getting hours are difficult, but they can usually find you somewhere to work.
Pros
flexible staffing
Cons
no benefits
Was not productive, environment was havoc
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNOctober 16, 2017
People to worried about other things, like gossiping and not paying attention to their duties, and causing behavior problems with other employees, direction lacking in the health care department.
loved the facility not the workers
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chipley, FLOctober 14, 2017
I loved working with Signature however the employees not so much. If you have ever worked in a facility then you understand. Signature was the first long term care facility that I worked after being certified. I have to say they are to best with patient care I can Honestly say Signature trained me to be on the hustle you patient comes first. I honestly think Signature should open a training school because its like people not getting the proper training. I often say you worked at one you worked at all, only because of experience once your hiried you on your own what they dont understand is yes same job but different people and everyone deserves to be treated with respect you have to take your time asks questions and be polite. Remember people love wiping their own behind some just need help and dont like like being reminded that they cant. NURSING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE AND SIGNATURE IS A GREAT PLACE TO START OUT IN YOUR NURSING CAREER BECAUSE THEIR TRAINING LETS YOU KNOW IF NURSING IS FOR YOU. YOU WILL DO YOUR JOB RIGHT OR YOU WILL GO HOME. WALK BY A CALL LIGHT IF YOU WANT TO, GO ON LUNCH FOR HALF THE DAY THINKING YOU DONT HAVE TO CLOCK OUT LOL I HAVE SEEN IT ALL AND SIGNATURE IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE RULES GOES FOR EVERYBODY ONLY THE STRONG STAND AND THEY HELP YOU CLIMB THE NURSING LADDER WITH SCHOOL AND TRAINING.VERY PLEASING PLACE TO WORK IF YOU WORK.
Pros
great training benafits
Cons
lazy workers
Excellent place to work
Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Warren, OhioOctober 13, 2017
Excellent place to work. Opportunity or advancement. Clear expectations, resources available to help facilitate success. Benefits excellent. Great people and managers.
Patient Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAOctober 13, 2017
No room to grow. Management put a lot of stress on employees. Poor Salary, Stressful work environment.

Signature Healthcare operates in the problem solving system of LEAN. I found this a very productive way to identified problems and put process in place; where there really were never any.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature HealthCARE LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9