Signature Healthcare Employee Reviews

A wonderful to work at
Internship (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYOctober 10, 2018
As an intern, I was rotating among all the departments. I shadowed the employee I followed that day and finished the tasked she gave me. I have been in the admission and marketing office, medical record office, nursing department, social work department, and business department. I learned the workflows of every department in this healthcare facility.

They have a perfect team. The employees are engaged and collaborative. They have much freedom in doing their jobs. They taught me a lot during my internship.
Pros
Enjoyable atmosphere
Cons
Short breaks
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roanoke Rapids, NCOctober 8, 2018
Management was not organized. They were not willing to work with my prn schedule so the I could complete school. The patient load was too much for one person.
Job
Chaplain (Former Employee) –  Beattyville, KYOctober 2, 2018
Chaplains and other non-CNA personnel were forced to become CNA's to keep jobs.

If you didn't you were let go.

Numbers were care more about than patients. Which is very sad.
Great Manager at Primacy
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 25, 2018
Low pay, hours ok, working team great, manager at Primacy only was a wonderful manager and mentor. Other location management were deceptive, lazy as well as certain members of the therapy team.
Pros
Primacy Manager
Cons
Low pay, bad managers, some bad therapists
It's a great place to work.
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 22, 2018
If you're not their friend, they will screw you over. You have to constantly go above and beyond with little to no recognition. Management is untrained and incapable of performing their own job duties.
Very family oriented environment.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Scotland Neck, NC, Ahoskie NCSeptember 19, 2018
This was a very fun loving environment building. I was a charge nurse on the floor. I really enjoy working with the elderly. I love to make sure they are taken care of in a timely manner. Signature was a good company to work for.
Pros
More understanding coworkers. Pay was ok. Insurance benefits was good.
Cons
Took 45-50 min to get to work
It’s a decent job..typical with perks
LPN (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2018
I retire in 5 years..would like to relocate with the company..can New Jersey please put in a review or two as I want to come back home..I currently work in ATL..not conscious of cleanliness in this environment..poor management..could be a great place if everybody would stop saying management only cares about money..I am very good at what I do..I also enjoy myself..always have learned to make lemonade!!!!!
Pros
Perks
Cons
Salary
great company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYSeptember 13, 2018
nice calm environment to work at great staff great benefits . family like atmosphere. management team is wonderful and truly care about you and treats you like you are important
Pros
everything was good
very toxic work environment
Patient Registration Representative (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MASeptember 11, 2018
Understaffed hospital with low pay and a toxic work environment. I would not recommend this organization to others based off my experience. I would never go back.
Ok place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 9, 2018
A typical day, you are usually working understaffed. Nursing staff was kind of rude and unprofessional. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the residents.

Want to know more about Signature Healthcare?

Ask a question
Nurse
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 8, 2018
Supportive company as far as work life balance. Thankful for the experience, I learned a lot about the corporate side of healthcare. I will continue to practice and provide the highest standard of care to patients regardless of where I am employed.
very chaotic and haphazard company to work for.
Director of Skin Integrity (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 30, 2018
I was on the road travelling too often and seemed like I was just spinning my wheels. I never knew who worked there as the turn over rate was extremely high.
Amazing
STNA (Current Employee) –  Washington Court House, OHAugust 23, 2018
The mission and vision Signature has for long term care and short term rehabilitation is amazing. The passion to have the patients feel like they are home can be seen as you walk in the front door. The staff provide efficient, compassionate care to all patients. They are always friendly, welcoming and smiling.
Bad
Licenses Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNAugust 14, 2018
too many residents to nurses. Like most places work the good workers to death. have seen much worse than here, but still needs improvement. and when I left I gave 2 weeks written notice - refused to pay me pto time earned, said they didn't have to. thought this was part of my benefits I earned????
The position provides me with the opportunity to care for patients by practicing evidence based care.
Consultant Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 14, 2018
Signature is a strong facility with good workers and quality outcome assessment. The job responsibilities at the site are to help with patient education, medication education, quality improvement for all patients admitted to the facility.

I review hospital discharge summaries and provide recommendations for care plans during the skilled nursing stay. I review medications, update discharge planning and provide family updates when necessary. Working closely with the Nurse Practitioner is a requirement daily. It is a great place to work.
Typical nursing home
State Tested Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Coshocton, OHAugust 12, 2018
Signature has changed management since i have been employed. When i worked at Signature Health they lacked with communication and had management issues, they are understaffed but have amazing employees.
Pros
Over time
Cons
short breaks
Flexible scheduling
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waukee, IA 50263August 9, 2018
I started working for this company due to flexible scheduling. I liked being able to choose the hours I want to work. If a family problem comes up they are able to change my schedule if needed.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
No vacation or PTO time
Decent Place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNAugust 1, 2018
Pay was below average, opportunity for advancement did not exist. Had the best Director I have ever worked for. She was willing to fill in wherever necessary to get the job done and to take care of the residents to the highest standards.
Fellow employees were like family
Medical Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAJuly 18, 2018
Fellow employees were like family and the manager really listened to concerns if any. We had a lot of employment recognition days and monthly, also celebrate birthdays also.
Lpn
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCJuly 17, 2018
I needed to stop working night shift, and management could not honor that due to facility scheduling. So i decided to find another job on 3-11 instead of 11-7 at that time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about