Signature Healthcare Employee Reviews

Bad
Licenses Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNAugust 14, 2018
too many residents to nurses. Like most places work the good workers to death. have seen much worse than here, but still needs improvement. and when I left I gave 2 weeks written notice - refused to pay me pto time earned, said they didn't have to. thought this was part of my benefits I earned????
The position provides me with the opportunity to care for patients by practicing evidence based care.
Consultant Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 14, 2018
Signature is a strong facility with good workers and quality outcome assessment. The job responsibilities at the site are to help with patient education, medication education, quality improvement for all patients admitted to the facility.

I review hospital discharge summaries and provide recommendations for care plans during the skilled nursing stay. I review medications, update discharge planning and provide family updates when necessary. Working closely with the Nurse Practitioner is a requirement daily. It is a great place to work.
Flexible scheduling
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Waukee, IA 50263August 9, 2018
I started working for this company due to flexible scheduling. I liked being able to choose the hours I want to work. If a family problem comes up they are able to change my schedule if needed.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
No vacation or PTO time
Decent Place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNAugust 1, 2018
Pay was below average, opportunity for advancement did not exist. Had the best Director I have ever worked for. She was willing to fill in wherever necessary to get the job done and to take care of the residents to the highest standards.
Fellow employees were like family
Medical Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAJuly 18, 2018
Fellow employees were like family and the manager really listened to concerns if any. We had a lot of employment recognition days and monthly, also celebrate birthdays also.
Lpn
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCJuly 17, 2018
I needed to stop working night shift, and management could not honor that due to facility scheduling. So i decided to find another job on 3-11 instead of 11-7 at that time.
Great community involvement,flexible scheduling
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Putnam County, TNJuly 15, 2018
They have many activities each money encouraging the community to get involved with the residents, They also do their best to accommodate flexibility for everyone.
Cons
30 min break
Not fun and spiritual based like they proclaim to be
CNA (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 13, 2018
I worked for signature for 2 yrs in Huntsville,Alabama and the only thing that kept a smile on my face was the residents. The management was horrible with there employees never offered lunch to its employees and Always pushed there employees to work hard but never did anything to keep their employees awarded.
A very calm and productive environment
Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 6, 2018
Signature HealthCare Management was good and also the staff were hard workers.. Great environment.. Benefits was ok. And management appreciated the employees.
Relaxed place to work, learn, and have fun
COTA/L (PRN) (Current Employee) –  Sebring, FLJuly 5, 2018
I work prn here and I always enjoy working here due to the staff creating a fun and low stress environment. Patients almost always want to come to therapy and company has great benefits/perks.
Pros
negotiable pay, benefits, low stress
Cons
productivity, slow season
Stressful environment with low pay
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAJuly 4, 2018
Very stressful job environment, patients are not given persolized attention. Odd hours,mediocre management, with unhappy staff. Overall I do not recommend.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Decent company certain programs managed poorly
Area Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 3, 2018
Job was terminated after a year. We was told the facility wanted to hire their own scheduler/supply person. We we told a week before the job was terminated.
Cons
Very stressful, no directions or real training before being put in their nursing home to staff
excellent job, coworkers were like family to me.
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Defuniak Springs, FLJune 29, 2018
i have been with signature 11+ years, and feel as if i have an extended work family, with multi-level experiences. I love my job as an OTR with signature health care.
Pros
relaxed environment, excellent clinicians
Cons
rual area
good company
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 29, 2018
I enjoyed working with STC and LTC patients. I got along really well with my coworkers. We had medicare meetings every week and though unavoidable and necessary, I did not like them but it's good we had the meetings.
Poor Management
Home Care Specialist, Silver Angels (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TNJune 27, 2018
Management and support staff was not organized. They also did not care about the employees or clients as they should have. The highlight of my work days was knowing i helped someone who need it.
Pros
Taking care of the clients
Cons
Poor management
enjoyed working there
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 21, 2018
i enjoyed working there for ten plus years its not about the building and how it looks its about the people inside taking care of the pts sometimes i miss some of the people there and staff
lots to say but no time very busy at work
Medical assistant - Family practice, (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAJune 4, 2018
lots of work to be done, but the pay sucks co workers are lazy, they call out every week or they go home sick, there's no consequence for their actions, some gets paid more than the ones the works, its a hike but what can you do, no good benefits, what can be in proved?! better pay specially for the ones that are at work and doing their work everyday, more benefits, consequence for the lazy and unresponsive co-workers, MORE MONEY FOR US IN NEED :(
Good environment
Community Integration Team Complex Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MASeptember 5, 2017
A good workplace , balanced lifestyle and work, good management.
Great supervisor, good team work. Good communication from leadership. Good management. Great learning experience.
summary
Brockton Hospital (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAJune 21, 2017
Previous to getting my job at Signature Healthcare, I was working at Beth Israel. I was a new grad at that time. I went to a job fair for Brockton Hospital. I wanted to move closer to home. I was hired Sept 2007. I worked the night shift. Around this time, nursing documentation were going computerized. I attained most of my med surge skills while working at Brockton Hospital. It was a busy 40 bed unit. The floor I worked on we received patients just undergoing gastric bypass surgery. Also assisted in caring for patients having hip and knee replacements. I've done peritoneal dialysis using sterile technique. The hardest part of my job in any of these position is when patients takes a turn for the worst. One particular even was a patient that just had surgery. He was stoic and claimed he was ok. I noted that he sweating. Took vitals and blood sugar. Blood sugar was ok but vitals were off. His bp was in the low 100's and his temp was 99 and hr 140. I did notify Dr, concerned pt may have complication from surgery and RN suggested restarted pt on IVF. Asked that Dr. come up and review patient. He ordered cbc, chemistry panel and a lactic acid. Ordered IVF be increases to 200 cc/hr and added broad spectrum antibiotic IV. The hct was low, so had to place a second IV and get unit blood started. MD ordered telemetry. Patient had unit blood running, and NS set to kick in once abx infused. It is always a good feeling helping pt stabilize.
Pros
Excellent learning experience
Cons
Wanted telemetry experience, and 12 hour shifts.
Is an okay place to work
Manager, Decision Support Systems (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MA. 02302June 15, 2017
I generate reports for sr. mgmt on profitability of each serviceline
Book journal entries
Attend meetings
Interact with staffs
Perform ad-haco analysis
Pros
the people i work with
Cons
Heathcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.