Signature Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive and Friendly
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Radcliff, KYMay 23, 2018
Working at Signature was very fun, i got to learn about different people and we were told stories about old times. it gave me the opportunity to treat other people's elders as if they were my own.
Pros
long breaks
Greatest Place to Work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYMay 4, 2018
I work for Signature HealthCARE as a CNA. I've loved my time here. The environment is super friendly and homelike. The staff are supportive and helpful.

Comment – May 16, 2018

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We are honored to have you as part of the Signature family. -Sincerely, Signature HealthCARE

Work short
CNA/Restorative Aide (Former Employee) –  Newburgh indianaApril 30, 2018
Bad management and you work short all the time with the promise that things are gonna change but they don't. The facility claims to be a 4 star but that's a joke its dirty and always stinks
Not good place work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tompkinsville, KYApril 26, 2018
Horrible people to work for. Never good enough for them. I will never let any family member reside there. They don't know how to care for their residents properly.
Great job
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYApril 22, 2018
Great job with great people, the work was fast paced so time would fly by. The best reward of all was helping take care of and feed the residents, that was the highlight of the job helping the residents.
no team work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 13, 2018
You had to look out for yourself people did not want to help others. there were not team work at all. Supervisors hat their favorites and made sure it was known and they always talked about others.
Great place to get a great start
Signature Healthcare of Marietta (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAApril 9, 2018
Great place to get a great start in the healthcare industry. There are opportunities for the CNA staff and Nursing staff to grow, but not often as many opportunities for the administrative staff.
I like to help people as long as you do your work and treat the patients right you will have a good day.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 9, 2018
At Signature Healthcare we do our best to give Good Quality care to our patients . Signature Healthcare pay you according to how many years you have been in the Medical field, and if they see that your skills are good they will give you a raise. I Love helping the elderly and those who cannot help themselves. I believe this is my mission in life.
Pros
Signature do a lot of things to celebrate their employees work abilities
Cons
Everybody want the same Holidays off.
always short staffed
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCOctober 20, 2017
Typical day, you have 10 to 14 patiences to care for. I have learned to do the best I can and not let other team members try and use me. The hardest part of job is keeping my cool when other team members can't be found or won't answer call bells and the nurses sees this going on and do nothing about it. But, wil come to someone that's doing their job and over work them or ride the the employee that is doing there work... Most enjoyable part of the job is caring for the residents.
Pros
Helping the residents.
Cons
Being over worked.

Comment – December 11, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! If you would like to discuss your experience more, please call our anonymous Signature Careline at (888) 392-8886. Sincerely – Signature HealthCARE

good place to work
Supplemental staff RN (Current Employee) –  Waukee, IAOctober 20, 2017
good place to work to supplement your income, but no benefits. Sometimes getting hours are difficult, but they can usually find you somewhere to work.
Pros
flexible staffing
Cons
no benefits
loved the facility not the workers
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chipley, FLOctober 14, 2017
I loved working with Signature however the employees not so much. If you have ever worked in a facility then you understand. Signature was the first long term care facility that I worked after being certified. I have to say they are to best with patient care I can Honestly say Signature trained me to be on the hustle you patient comes first. I honestly think Signature should open a training school because its like people not getting the proper training. I often say you worked at one you worked at all, only because of experience once your hiried you on your own what they dont understand is yes same job but different people and everyone deserves to be treated with respect you have to take your time asks questions and be polite. Remember people love wiping their own behind some just need help and dont like like being reminded that they cant. NURSING IS NOT FOR EVERYONE AND SIGNATURE IS A GREAT PLACE TO START OUT IN YOUR NURSING CAREER BECAUSE THEIR TRAINING LETS YOU KNOW IF NURSING IS FOR YOU. YOU WILL DO YOUR JOB RIGHT OR YOU WILL GO HOME. WALK BY A CALL LIGHT IF YOU WANT TO, GO ON LUNCH FOR HALF THE DAY THINKING YOU DONT HAVE TO CLOCK OUT LOL I HAVE SEEN IT ALL AND SIGNATURE IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE RULES GOES FOR EVERYBODY ONLY THE STRONG STAND AND THEY HELP YOU CLIMB THE NURSING LADDER WITH SCHOOL AND TRAINING.VERY PLEASING PLACE TO WORK IF YOU WORK.
Pros
great training benafits
Cons
lazy workers
The nursing home was bearable until...
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYOctober 12, 2017
I have worked for signature on and off, came back a second time because I had such a great experience with them the first go around. The second time around is a different story, severely short staffed, facility is constantly in trouble from the state due to staffing and they blame the CNA'S and NURSES. Upper manangement only came to the floor to help when state was in the building and although I was only here 4 months my second go around Ive seen 3 DON's and not one ADON and have never met the administrator.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
I loved the industry and corporation
Speech Language Pathologist; Rehab (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 2, 2017
The corporation seems to be a great company. However based on the turn over of management that I experienced in this area, it was detrimental. The company seems to continue to be thriving.
Pros
great organization
Cons
frequent turn overs in management
Great work ethic
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INOctober 2, 2017
I am happy to be working for this company. I've worked here for seven year. The work Can be hard but it's worth it. You have to have hard-working work ethic to work here and be a team player.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Short staffed
Strong Leadership Team
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INOctober 1, 2017
This was one of the best and most rewarding jobs I have ever had. The leadership team worked very well together and were willing to work side by side with floor staff to ensure excellent care for residents.
Very forward thinking company
REHAB PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 28, 2017
Signature is a company that fosters a culture to improve the lives of its residents as well as stakeholders. It is a company that is very forward thinking as it relates to the industry, making it one that is very successful.
I love working as a PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLSeptember 23, 2017
I have no complaints really. I love what I do. Every time I go into work my job is to provide the best service possible to the person that's in front of me. I am a user of healthcare services and that motivate me to do my job well. I know someone is depending on me.
Pros
Supportive staff
Cons
Licensed Medical Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2017
Signature Health Care was a pleasant workplace and I enjoyed working there providing care to the clients and family members. Staff was professional and team player.
Pros
Pleasant work environment
Cons
Short of Social Workers
Nursing home
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, KYSeptember 10, 2017
Loved the patients just bad staffing and management scheduling began to get confusing and hectic for the schedule I had provided to them. Other aide weren't doing the full job
Good environment
Community Integration Team Complex Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MASeptember 5, 2017
A good workplace , balanced lifestyle and work, good management.
Great supervisor, good team work. Good communication from leadership. Good management. Great learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.