Signature Performance Employee Reviews

Great Company
Referral Clerk (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68114July 24, 2018
Great company! Organized, timely and attentative to matters. Great hours, benefits and opportunities. Allowed for smooth transitions. Only downfall, is some positions are only temporary.
Aweful
Coder/Biller (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 9, 2018
I would not recommend this employer to anyone. Upper management is terrible and lack the skills to effectively complete their jobs. They fire all the good staff and replace them with people who have a lack of knowledge. I've encountered an upper manager who was disrespectful and uncaring. Avoid this company like a plague. I would sum this company up in one word...terrible.
Cutthroat
Remote Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJune 12, 2018
The supervisor was rude n unfair. I was told the hours were flexible. Had work full daytime shift. No flexibility. Training sucked. Two hours training then threw to wolfs. Then want penalize u for not meeting production or accurate. They need shut down for unprofessional n jerks.
Pros
Cons
Not support
Handled medical boards for the air force
Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (Former Employee) –  Clinton, MDJune 5, 2018
hours 730-430 not flexible
an hour for lunch.
issues with appointments.
enjoyed working with the military members.
a gossipy office.
a lot of paperwork.
An ok place to work, but the pay did not match the work.
Medical Appointment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJune 4, 2018
Productive and busy place. The pay was a little discouraging at times because the work load was a little taxing at times. The atmosphere was calm and easy going. I enjoyed the job, but not the pay. The job consisted of answering phones, writing T-cons, writing up -dating referrals, contacting nurses, data entry, up-dating data, making appointments, and transferring calls, and etc.
Pros
Cons
never met anyone from the actual company
Incentives and Advancement Opportunities
Insurance Follow-up Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 16, 2018
Company was voted Best Place to Work in Omaha two years while I was there but company suddenly took a new direction and brought in people unfamiliar with insurance and attempted to streamline processes and change up staff replacing experienced management with incompetent ones. All quality that had previously been achieved was thrown out in place of automation that caused more harm than good. Company was always in a constant state of change leading to untrained staff and cutthroat work environment for those remaining.
N/a
Medical Records/Patient Administration (Current Employee) –  Beale AFB, CAMay 7, 2018
This is not something that I wish to comment on. I have worked here for almost a year now and it has been great for the time being. I wish to move on to something better.
Compensation not appropriate
(PEBLO) Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles AFB, CAMay 6, 2018
I was fulfilling the position of a Senior staff but only compensation at an assistant level. Enjoyed the work that I was able to accomplish while working there.
Enrollment Specialist
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha Regency, NEMay 1, 2018
Government contracted position trained for 6 weeks and then company never gained contracted so training staff was let go. Training consisted of 6-8 weeks very intense with government information
Pros
great paying position
Advanced Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eielson AFB, AKMarch 26, 2018
Was nice to work in the environment. The people were kind and the compensation wasn't bad. I would work for this company again given the opportunity.
Not flexible, petty and disrespectful managers
Remote Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 21, 2018
They state they are flexible but this is not true. I was told that you had until 11:59 pm on Sunday to make up your time, but when I needed to take advantage of this "flexibility", I was reprimanded. You have to work more than 8 hours a day to get in your productivity as you do not get paid for reviewing charts on hold, queries, etc. There is a lot of querying for the facility where I was assigned. I feel the managers were petty and disrespectful...power tripping.
Unprofessional and Unrealistic Requirements
Medical Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 20, 2018
Signature has become a run of the mill workplace with no values. The management only cares about your production and nothing else. They attempt to hold you accountable for low production or quality when the training for claims processing is less than stellar. You are trained on a very complex job with alot of different variables for 3 days and then thrown on the work floor with very little help from their so called leads. Communication from upper management is very poor and they usually don't reveal things to you until the day of. They have some very dedicated employees that work so hard but management don't treat people with dignity or respect. Upper management is in over their heads with these outrageous production requirements. I wouldn't recommend working here because it feels like a high school with unqualified managers.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no work life balance, unprofessional management
Low pay & Costly Benefits
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 18, 2018
Friendly people, however, for the amount of work you are expected to handle on a daily basis, the mandatory OT and the extreme production requirements, the salary is extremely low. Based on other positions in the area, this company should pay a lot more. The health insurance alone, for ONE single person is ridiculous. They really over promise and under deliver on their compensation packages.
Pros
Nice enough people
Cons
VERY low salaries, High cost of benefits, Must work every weekend.
NO integrity
Voucher Examiner (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 13, 2018
Signature says one of their core values is integrity. However, INTEGRITY IS NOT A CORE VALUE based on the actions management and the Board of Directors. They constantly lie to their employees and provide employees with false hope. Their managers are petty and LOVE to micromanage. Lot's of nepotism; they play favorites. Things change constantly. I've been with the company for 3 years and have had FIVE DIFFERENT MANAGERS!!! We are given new seating arrangements EVERY 2 MONTHS. We move so much that it doesn't make sense to personalize your space because you'll be required to move as soon as you settle in and become used to your new working space. Managment recently promised a client that we could process a ridiculously high volume of claims within a ridiculousy short period of time. When we didn't hit the goal set before us, managment blamed the claims processors instead of admitting they made a mistake in making a promise THEY KNEW THEY COULDN'T KEEP!!!! Many of the managers were processors at one point and time; they KNOW HOW TO PROCESS CLAIMS. Why not jump in the trenches with your subordinates and HELP with the work load so we have a chance at reaching the goals set before us?!?!?!? Lastly, you're required to work 8 or more hours of overtime EVERY SINGLE WEEK. There IS NO work/life balance whatsoever. The company provides TERRIBLE benefits. The benefits are SO EXPENSIVE that your take home pay is laughable. I could go on and on but there's not enough time, energy and space to do so.
Pros
Flex schedule, bonus potential
Cons
horrible benefits, micro-managing, dishonesty (no transparency)
Great Place to Work
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 8, 2018
I've been with the company for over 10 years and have no intention of leaving. I have been able to grow and develop within the Signature and to create my own opportunities.
people worried about themselves
Marketing Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 1, 2018
My time there was rewarding in the fact that I was allowed to do my work and make positive changes. However, other departments would not make it easy to work between departments. It's like they needed to hide things.
Pros
independent work environment
Cons
mind games, territorial tifs
Great job
Claims Agent (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 31, 2018
Great job, just tedious work. I liked the freedom and relationship that you can develop with everyone. They are a unity orriented and that creates a good environment to work in. The pay once the healthcare kicks in, isn’t that great. It’s 13.00 an hour
Horrible Worst Place To Work EVER
Referral Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edwards AFB, CAJanuary 9, 2018
I will NEVER work for this company again. They pay is awful, the benefits are not affordable. There is NO paid time off. If you try to ask why you are doing a job that is outside of your job description, they will change your job description.
Flex schedule is a plus
Billing & Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 17, 2017
rarely saw management - relied on team leads - job requires long periods of sitting and employees had to monitor every minute of their work day including work, personal restroom breaks, lunch and regular breaks, cell phones not allowed
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
lack of professional co-workers
Gov MTF contractor
Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO) (Current Employee) –  Keesler AFB, MSDecember 5, 2017
I have enjoyed working for this contract company for the last 1 1/2. the benefits & insurance are good but unfortunately the contracted salary was very poor, it was actually a pay decrease from the previous year. The managers are very professional and helpful, they respond to inquires in a timely manner. I really enjoy my job and working for this company.
Pros
professional managers
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Performance. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight