Signature Retail Services Employee Reviews

As if
Retail Marketing Agent (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLOctober 3, 2018
They don't hardly train you and they expect you know what your doing from day one. And the training they give you is after you mess up and put on warning list. I would not recommend this company at all. The only good thing about this company is that your are your own boss.
Make your own hours!
Merchandising Rep (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 20, 2018
This company is awesome to work for. Yeah, you don’t get vacation or sick days, but honestly, you don’t need them with Sig Retail. You get the jobs sent to you for the month, towards the end of the previous month. You schedule the jobs for whatever time you want, whatever day the stores are open. You can move jobs around, take days off when you want, and stay home when you want, as long as your jobs are done by deadline date. It’s really easy once you get the hang of it. Your bosses, (well, at least mine here in Texas), are great! Always willing to help, answer questions, etc. You can always reach them. Honestly, the best company I’ve ever worked for. I highly recommend them.
Pros
Ability to schedule your own hours, ability to take days off without permission being needed, schedule/hour flexibility, Mgmt is great, compensation is pretty competitive
Cons
None that I can think of
Faily decent company to work for
Sr. Retail Merchandiser, Home Depot/ Lowes (Current Employee) –  Hudson and Orange County of NySeptember 9, 2018
Fairly decent company to work for , however the Territories of coverage can be quite daunting , they are flexible Mileage program is adequate , they are not big on raises pay is adequate, and there are no benefit and full time employment does not is not a option you depending on your territory you can work full time between work hours and drive time but you are still partime
Pros
full time work partime work status
Cons
Know where you want to work and make it clear
Capital project lead (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 2, 2018
The job is fun you travel a lot and they pay for your rental car and hotel.when i was working for them we only remolded home depots. now there doing CVS or WALGREENS also.
Pros
lots of travel
Cons
lots of travel
Bad
dog (Former Employee) –  the streetsAugust 2, 2018
Terrible treatment,company figure heads need to get a grip.
Manager would call at 1:00 am or even 2:00 am to tell me that there was an urgent assignment I would have to cover. wasn't paid for drive time even though I had sent in requests. worst company I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR IN MY OPINION, signature rip off
Pros
zeo
Cons
cant count high enough
Flexible job , time off when you need it
Rep (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 18, 2018
I did like this job, however if you are looking for job security this isn’t the job for you . You are given 20 hours maybe 25 and that’s to spread out during the month , it’s up to you if you want to cram those hours within two weeks to get a decent paycheck. I spent more in gas than I got paid and more wear and tear on my car. I left it because I got a higher paying job and steady great pay. I met up with the area supervisor to drop off some materials I had for her , she was telling me sorry, I’m thinking sorry for what ?? I told you I got another job, then she proceeded to say something smart about my other job then I told her , I would stay but the pay sucks I paid more in gas then you guys paid me for all those jobs . I could have said more but I’m respectful .
Poor management and rude people
Fixture Installer (Former Employee) –  MontanaJuly 13, 2018
First Off I Was Promised A Lot And Given little, YA Two Jobs And Than nothing. I contact with no response, or a simple email will call you back and never did. I worked my but off and was yelled at all day long along with treated like a piece of meat. Why not tell someone what they did wrong and give them chance to explain it improve? Bad bad company, picks the losers and not the good ones.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No work for months
Productive and uplifting
Furniture Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 4, 2018
Is mastering skills that can lead you to a office positions. Customer satisfaction is key upon dealing with customer at this organization. Is a great job opportunity for anyone. Great pay.
Good working experience
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILJune 28, 2018
Good company to start your career with. Opportunity to advance is great. Experience and skill development is a major bonus while being employed by Signature Retail Services.
Don't believe all the promises made when hired .
Construction and merchandising field rep . (Current Employee) –  Southeastern USJune 11, 2018
First of all with experience , the pay and benefits are decent . Management is very slow to contact you on your downtime about future opportunities . You rarely if ever get a compliment on a job well done . This company allows very abusive and unprofessional leads to run their crews . One in particular is just plain nasty and rude , yet they still allow her to be employed . If you live in Arizona , you'll know who I'm talking about . I only tepidly would recommend this company because you get to travel and see the country , that's about all the perks I can see with them .
Pros
Decent pay, per diem, some paid holidays .
Cons
Lack of communication, too much down time, Some terrible leads .
Company is a joke.
Construction rep (Current Employee) –  VAMay 11, 2018
You will work for weeks or months then suddenly no work.which is a lie. If you voice your opinion to people in the office that arent in the field. They wont schedule you for work. Pay is ok but management are aholes.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No consistently and lies!
Travel and lots of time off
FIELD SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 22, 2018
The Company would send you to Ace Hardware, Osh, Home Depot and Lowes all over the country where ever you are needed. In the Home Depots you will be working with yourself and a temp and there's usually overtime. Ace and Osh are with a team of employees. You will be working on setting up new stores with gondolas and merchandise.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Room with someone
Good company
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDFebruary 7, 2018
I wish that Home Depot would of renewed the contract. I miss the work and interactions of customers and employees. I was in charge of maintaining assigned aisle. From safety to restocking products and helping customers with their purchases..
Pros
Work independently
Cons
not enough hours
Not a Good company
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  DelawareJanuary 31, 2018
I Have worked for company for over 2 years, hours are less and less. been covering a nice territory, then it got cut. The company is hiring people at fast pace in each location. I would ask questions from company, but the answer was the cost efficiency to keep up with a large area to cover. I would not recommend to anyone to work for this company. At first they tell you that you'll get up to 25 hours a week, but you are lucky if you get 15 hours a month.
Pros
nONE
Cons
Low work hours
Very ernjoyable work enviroment
Assistant gardner (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILJanuary 11, 2018
Signature Retail is a great company to work for. It is very hard work and the hours at first in Spring can get to be very long. My love for flowers and people were a perfect combination. This was a temporary job that started out with long hours but it soon was cut back to very few hours a week.
Pros
We could take breaks as needed.
Cons
A lot of very tall racks that were very hard to reach without a ladder.
Friendly environment.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILJanuary 2, 2018
I was able to learn the ins and outs of merchandising in Big Box stores. Fortune 500 company products. How they come to life and why people need them.
Unprofessional team lead
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 14, 2017
Team lead would complain about being the only one that could do anything right and yet they dont share information about the work due to their own insecurities with the job. Unprofessional work environment. Nobody wants to work with a lead that talks down to you and complains about everything.
No wonder they have a hard time getting people to stay with this company.
If you want job security then this is NOT the place for you
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 19, 2017
If you want job security then this is NOT the place for you. One day you have a job then the next you're thrown out on the street. They do provide ok benefits.
Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Awesome Flexible work schedule.
Part Time Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2017
I have been working here for 2 years, as a Part Time Employee. The flexibility I have in completing work is awesome and all reporting is done on line using their reporting system on my phone. the work is in the retail environment, so it can get crazy at times, but most of the issues are not from Signature Retail Services. If you are willing to follow instruction and ask questions when you are unsure, they are willing to work with you and give you guidance.

I see a few negative reviews on here, those must be from people who are un willing to follow the procedures defined by an employer. I was even invited to a call with upper management to state my opinions on company policies and procedures....they even paid me to attend the call and discuss my job with them. what more do you want people????
Pros
Very Flexible and easy to communicate with
Cons
Retail is always changing so things fluctuate from time to time.
Lots of promises made but never materialized
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 22, 2017
Don't get sick you are gone. Very intrusive record-keeping. unimaginative and unresponsive management. Lots of projects are accepted by the company but make no sense the company is looking to Bill retailers but not really accomplish goals.
Pros
Cons
No support whatsoever

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signature Retail Services. Our community is ready to answer.