Signature Employee Reviews

great team
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 21, 2019
Fiancees company so not exactly a fair assesment to other canidates. we do enjoy our jobs and take pride in our work and care about our employees like family
Fun
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 9, 2018
It was a good experience for me i learned a lot. Pay is ok for starting out. I had a lot of fun with it. Just don't get bored with it. Enjoy your time with it.
Pros
45 minute lunch break
Up in the air
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXAugust 29, 2018
The place started out as a great job but slowly the feeling went away. The management when i got started got fired and when that happened everything has been downhill since.
Rigid
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 22, 2018
Old school company, executive are in total control, but you will work with good teams and management teams. Not much advancement. But you do get a free meal!
Pros
Good management and teams
Cons
hours, pay, executives
Signature
UXO Technician II (Current Employee) –  MyselfJuly 16, 2018
Provided to employers so that they can confirm my person, required for some positions. Other forms of identification required are easily made available upon request.
Good
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 12, 2018
Good job details and interviews on time and management is great and friendly staff and location parking is very good and friendly service and good location for jobs
Pros
Good location
Benefits
Fun working place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 20, 2018
The company gave me a chance to learn on how to work with other people. Helped me learn on how to sale and handle business. I managed to work with money by doing cashier.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No insurance
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXJune 14, 2018
I wish I didn’t have to leave! Great work environment with the ability to pick up more hours if you please. Managers are caring and understanding. Great benefits and overall the employees are treated like family
Professional worker.
I want to work with yours (Former Employee) –  Canada, KYJune 4, 2018
I always like to work for full time. I have done many task in previous but at present I want to build my career to your institute. If I get any opportunity then I will follow all the rules.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short Break
Love residents but poor poor managment
Certified Nursing Assistant , Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erin, TNApril 13, 2018
Most enjoyable part of that job was my residents an there families, co-workers.Learned alot about our elders lives,spending time with them was the most positive thing I can say about SHC in Erin,TN.
Pros
Had a lot of fun activities for our Residents
Cons
Poor Mangment
Very poor management
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, INMarch 23, 2018
There is very little continuity in management - had over 15 DON's in 4 years. No input from nursing staff - changes made with discussion. Facility was changed from 12 hour shifts to 8 hour shift without any discussion from staff on what effects it would have. This caused over half of the staff nurses to resign.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Very poor management
ask me in person
Regulatory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 20, 2018
i learned alot and I am ready to move on to the next step in my life. It was an awesome experience, I am thankful for it. But, there were also quite a few challenges.

The long commute to and from work, the amount it costs to drive, with tolls and parking is a bit much.

Great benefits, but I want to try something new
Freat place to work
Line Tech (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 13, 2018
Everything moves fast and everyone makes the job fun. U will love to come to work. Management loves to get right beside you and help out. They really do have an open door.
Fair
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 7, 2018
It was decent could’ve been better ran professionally wise. This job would change shifts at any given day. It never gave checks to employers on time. At least at the location in which, I worked.
Pros
30 lunch
Cons
good serving job with benefits
SOMMELIER/SERVER (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2018
not to many serving jobs out there that have benefits. great pay and the food is top notch. they had a family meal every day before you started dinner service
Pros
no lunches only brunches
Cons
brunches
Great place to work teamwork essential to completing every project
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 28, 2017
My personal cleaning company... Stripped and waxed grocery stores throughout the central Ohio area... Fast paced environment where teamwork was essential
very stressful place
employee (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INDecember 3, 2017
when i worked here it was very stressful and employees always called off making my workload very heavy there.the staff was hard to work with as also the management.
Fun,
Technician (Former Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCNovember 12, 2017
Be reliable, be open to learn, and be respectful and you will love this office. Great management, the two doctors who run the office are excellent resources and generuous community leaders.
Pros
Awesome and professional staff
Cons
Patient Scheduling can be chaotic
Fun
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GANovember 8, 2017
I love working at signature moving because it's like family I have been knowing the owner of this company since I was 18 years old me and the operations manager are like brothers we grew up together I love those guys wish I did not have to leave for family issues
Nice place to build your resume
member (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 6, 2017
Allows you to advance in your career , faster than other companies would. Small institution , so everyone is willing to help . Also allows you to have a one on one relationship with the members.