Signature Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Productive and Great Energy
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 26, 2016
A typical day at work would consist of learning in the morning, grinding all day, and reviewing at night. I learned so much, for example, business marketing and customer service. The hardest part of the job was walking door to door in the heat. The most enjoyable part of the job was the energy in the atmosphere.
Great workplace
Security and Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMarch 27, 2016
This family owned and operated nursery was where I gained the most professional experience as a horticulturist. Here I learned and developed the skills needed to operate a fully functioning nursery.
Very busy workplace
Residential Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 12, 2015
I leaned a lot regarding deeds and how to tell who owns property.
Working for Signature was a cross-over into adulthood.
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 27, 2012
I worked part-time as a sales agent. Our duties were simple, sit at a desk, wait for the screen to populate and then take the call. Telemarketing was aggravating at time because we called many of the same customers over and over again. Management was fun and always developed new ways to keep us motivated. Most employees were either seniors in high school, college students or older people; therefore, conversations between workmates got heated at times due to the varying generational views. Weekends moved quickly due the high call volume. We also got off at noon, so we still had the entire day to do other things. We received discounts from the department stores we sold products for- that was a plus. I stayed there for 4 years. That was my first job so I was lucky to work for such a great company-now that I look back on it.
Pros
discounts, early off on weekends, part-time, exciting environment
Cons
constantly calling the same people over and over again