Signature Employee Reviews for Nursing Assistant

Love residents but poor poor managment
Certified Nursing Assistant , Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erin, TNApril 13, 2018
Most enjoyable part of that job was my residents an there families, co-workers.Learned alot about our elders lives,spending time with them was the most positive thing I can say about SHC in Erin,TN.
Pros
Had a lot of fun activities for our Residents
Cons
Poor Mangment
good place to work
cna (Current Employee) –  Danville, KYMay 28, 2016
good place to work nice people to work with . have learn a lot about nursing since started in the nursing.good management .very good co workers.hardest part of job is staying on top all my test.like working with the elder
Pros
good pay
Cons
break
love...hurt...pain...all in one
CNA (Former Employee) –  Ahoskie, NCFebruary 20, 2015
going in getting residents started fr their day .I learned how to be mindful of people situation and how to be sympathetic at the most crucial times.Management was not stable ..very unprofessional and we went through several DON'S in a short period of time.My co-workers worked hard and to the best of their abilities,Hardest part of the job was seeing someone youe grown close to go,and there was nothing you could do about it.The most enjoyable part was seeing someone with such vivid memory say your name and remember your face.
My expepriences
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jamestown, TNNovember 7, 2014
My experience is it takes a team to make it work weither your working in a hospital,nursing home or private duty it takes working together with your cnas ,lpns,rns,dons,who ever it maybe to get what the pt needs done, done cause at the end of the day the only question that you should be able to answer with out any dout in your mind is did the pts get the best care possible that they could get .Ive been a cna since 9/10/2005 ive seen and learned alot and still haveso much more to learn ive worked along with alot of really good people .That have taught me alot .
Pros
Getting pay check meetung new pts and family members
Cons
Getting attatched to the pts but it comes with the job
Productive and fun workplace
Certified Nurse Aid (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 23, 2014
- great coworkers team
- opportunity to work with diverse patient load
Nice place to begin clinical
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT STUDENT (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLDecember 29, 2013
I learned a lot from being at Signature. There were a variety of patients so every day was something new and more challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the patient's faces when I was finished taking care of them. You could tell they were very grateful for the help they were receiving. The hardest part of the job was having to leave once clinicals were over. I formed bonds with some of the patients and it was hard having to leave them.