Signify Health Employee Reviews

Not very good pay, upper management disinterested in NP's.
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MESeptember 13, 2018
I have worked as an NP and am sad to see that the company is decreasing the salary from 100 per visit to 80 per visit.
There is so much charting work and driving time that the hourly rate is closer to 35 or 40 dollars per hour.
The company doesn't really address the needs of the field staff. When concerns were raised, nurses were told it was unprofessional to discuss with the whole group.
Scheduling must be very challenging, I can appreciate that but I frequently had days of driving an hour to start, 30 to 45 minutes between clients and over an hour to get home. Up to 60 miles a day was not reimbursed.
Plus as a per diem I had been able to contribute to the retirement plan and have deductions like a part time employee with company contribution as well. If this is discontinued to be an independant contractor, the salary will be less.
Pros
flexible days
Cons
poor pay
Great Job
Nurse Practitioner ~ Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75244September 8, 2018
Great Managers

Total Autonomy in my Role

Great Scheduling as a Part-Timer

Awesome benefits Full-Time and still get 401K Part-Time with matching

Love my JOB!!
Great place
Communication Supervisor (Current Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 17, 2018
Great place to work and growth within an organization. The company is currently merging with another organization and there will be more career opportunities available.
Great place to be
Scheduler Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDAugust 13, 2018
I have worked many places and in other call centers but this is by far the best place I have ever worked. My supervisor is great and the director is too. They really do care about people. Like any call center the job itself can get repetitive but the management and people make it a place I want to stay with for good.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Not much
Nice flexible job with great pay.
APRN (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 13, 2018
This job allows for a great work/life balance if you do not need benefits, etc. Self scheduling is great, you work when you are available. If you need time off for a trip or whatever then you can just choose not to schedule yourself, however no PTO provided. Driving distance/locations is normally convenient and makes sense, every once in awhile I find myself bouncing back and forth between counties which can be frustrating but for the most part they try to make it efficient. I've been extremely satisfied with my experience with Advance Health which is now Signify Health thus far.
Cons
Short breaks, no reimbursement for breastfeeding supplies for mothers for traveling position.
Excellent Company
N/A (Current Employee) –  Rapid City, SDJuly 30, 2018
After trimming the fat on poor management (out of the VA office) once merged with the new company there has been a lot of wonderful changes. Including better salary, bonus structure and benefits for employees. Not to mention the ability to work with kind and knowledgeable management (something this company lacked in the past). It will be great moving forward with Signify Health!
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
N/a
Zero benes
ARNP (Current Employee) –  VAJuly 28, 2018
ZERO days vacation....ZERO Health Ins... Zero Dental.... ZERO EYE CARE..... ZERO Short term and long term disability

changing expectations...what is acceptable in charting one month may or may not be acceptable the next month

Scheduling is horrid,point A for a visit, then drive 45 minutes to point B complete a visit, then back to point A within a block of the first appointment wasting valuable time on windshield time... or make a morning appointment and a last of the day appointment... then try to back fill it. all in... sometimes a 3 , 4 , even 5 hr gap between visits, usually more than 50 miles from home and no where to kill those hours, if you try to reschedule it and if then the member cancels, get chastised for calling the member

they allocate only 60 minutes for a visit, but can take 70 then up to 20 to 30 minutes per chart at home, not uncommon to be up to 0100 am working on charts

they track you by GPS

They allocate the exact minutes to drive between visits... no time to grab a lunch, or bathroom break, nor does the mapquest ever accurate what might be listed as 20 miles 25 minutes might very well be 30 minutes
Official response from Signify Health
August 9, 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear about your recent experiences. Our network of clinicians are independent contractors that do need provide their own benefits as part of being self-employed and filling a 1099. We do not offer official vacation days since our clinicians have the flexibility to choose their own schedule with as many or fewer days they prefer to work. When charting, we must follow all CMS guidelines to ensure quality and accuracy. We have a department specifically designed to review and send clarifications based on these current guidelines.

Generally we schedule in hour blocks since the average appointment takes about 45 minutes. This leaves a 15 minute window for drive time to the next appointment. Lunch breaks are automatically loaded on a daily schedule either being 30 minutes or an hour long based on the clinician’s preference. We understand that it's not convenient when you have members scheduled with large gaps in between. However, when our scheduling department contacts members and they agree to an appointment, we allow the members to pick their own appointment times as this is a voluntary service. If there are openings on your schedule, that may be an indication that none of the members agreed were available for an appointment on that date for that time frame. We do understand mileage and time spent with members can vary, some shorter or longer, and we can adjust the appointment times to 75 minutes or 90 minutes if needed. We appreciate you taking the time to address your concerns and are constantly working on ways to improve our scheduling  more... processes.  less

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Signify Health. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about