Signify Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Philips
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXMay 16, 2018
Hot in the summers, cold in the winters, lots of standing and other than that I’m just trying to make sure I meet the 150 minimum character limit so ya
Nice work environment
Lead Person (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSApril 30, 2018
Was great full to have a secure job for 33yrs,put my daughter through college good benefits and the work was mostly stress free,pay was ok for the amount of work required.
Pros
Laid back work place
Cons
So much change but never moving forward
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 23, 2018
Philips Lighting is a good company to work for in terms of employee well being. The only issue is that the organization is always too busy changing to keep up with the market demands.
great place to work
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Salina, KSApril 14, 2018
very good benefits and pay. can definitely make a living on these wages. long hours but pays off for what you get in return. very clean workplace. management was always an up and down thing.
Relaxed
Receptionist / Accounting Liasion (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 3, 2018
Very relaxed environment. Friendly employees. Professional setting. Busy at times. Overal great place to work. I would refer someone to work here. Had great company lunches and dinner. The warehouse were full of beautiful lights.
Philips
MARKETING MANAGER (Current Employee) –  RemoteMarch 21, 2018
Philips has a good relaxed casual culture. You are always encouraged to work harder and complete more work and projects. work and home balance can be tough.
Philips Lighting
Talent Acquisition Consultant- Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJMarch 12, 2018
Great Culture, People, Work Life Balance
Philips Lighting is a great place to work.
The culture and people are very good. There is not much career planning available to non management employees
Pros
Work ife Balance
Cons
Disconnect with Global Teams
Open Office Environment
Order Manager (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJMarch 8, 2018
Open office environment leads to collaborative workplace. There are good departments to work for and bad. Some of the leadership really knows what they are doing, others just operate to the letter of the law.
Pros
cafeteria on site
Cons
some leadership aren't good leaders
Challenging
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Paris, TXMarch 6, 2018
I learned how to have patience. Troubleshooting high-speed machinery was a real challenge. The workplace at times got very hectic but with situation like these you adapt and become a stronger worker...
Pros
Peoples
Cons
Didnt really have any.
good company
Sr. Manager District Sales (Former Employee) –  UtahFebruary 27, 2018
good place to work, a little slow to respond to market changes. Managers need to be more empowered to make decisions in their respective markets. Culture is good, but like a lot of corporations a lot of people are unhappy.
Good
Supply Chain Co-op (Current Employee) –  Tupelo, MSFebruary 19, 2018
GOOD place to learn and a nice place to work. Friendly people. Maintain their standards. New entries will learn a lot. Location is the only problem. It's like in middle of nowhere.
12 years of working nights and weekends was difficult.
Millroom operator (Former Employee) –  Salina, KSFebruary 14, 2018
When I started working at Philips, the pay was great since we received overtime pay after 8 hours, that was discontinued, then management took away a break that was much needed since working conditions are very hot. The co-workers became family though.
good place
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYJanuary 14, 2018
its been to long ago to remember much but it was a decent place to work but they went out of business in richmond ky in 1988 i think but we worked 8 hours a day
good place to work
Software Automation Test Intern (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 22, 2017
good place to work, good learning, good people, little micro management, learn things on your own. not very competitive atmosphere. friendly people :)
Productive and a fun place to work with a game room.
Technical Support Rep - Customer Care NA (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILNovember 7, 2017
The employees work together as a team within one’s own department and other departments. Provided training when needed. Continued to streamline work processes to be more efficient to ensure customer satisfaction.
Good
Credit and Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Panama, OKNovember 2, 2017
I like Philips make me feel good and can make a professional carrier.
During 4 years in PHILIPS I have been maintaining good results for LATAM market in terms of credit and collection, and giving support to partners outsourced, I have been developing and improving in LEAN culture ours process.
Good
Philips was a great place to work
Post-Order Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSOctober 25, 2017
I had the opportunity to work without having anyone look over my shoulder and was able to keep my productivity up. I learned by implanting cost savings projects and kaizen projects to help make the company more lean and efficient while balancing a health work and home life with my family.
Pros
We received yearly bonouses and pay raises.
Cons
no much room to advance and move up
Great Organization to work Inn
Junior Operation Analyst (Former Employee) –  PKOctober 10, 2017
I worked at Philips Lighting full-time more than a year.

The environment in the organization was very relaxed and top management take care of lower employees.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Mountain Top, PAOctober 9, 2017
the work days suck. people are all out to get each other. they are rude and pay poor. Ridiculous employees. allow incompetent people to operate forklifts.
Great
Senior Technical Acquisition Advisor/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 5, 2017
People are very nice, office is beautiful, great work life balance, competitive and amazing products. People come first on the TA Recruiting team and it spills over. Great experience.
Pros
TA invest in tools for recruiting