Residential Energy Consultant (Current Employee) – Richmond, VA – May 24, 2019
I am a current employee at Sigora and have been there for about 2 months. Obviously, I have a ways to go before I get the full picture, but I can say the following things with 100% certainty:
- the culture and vibe at this company are the most positive I've ever experienced. All sales team members are 1099, so we're sort of on our own, but the team really carries each member and is genuinely encouraging and positive and wants every member to succeed! Training and development is a mix of role-playing, group discussion, one-on-one, and throw-you-in-and-learn-to-swim. Is it perfect? No. But at least in my experience, they are willing to support anyone willing to put in the work to improve themselves.
- income potential is amazing. I'm still working my way up to it, but I fully intend for this job to change my life. Making a good commission doesn't require any more work than most other typical sales jobs, and it is wholly possible to make more money than you ever thought you could. You get out what you put in, and work/life balance is just a matter of good time management.
- work consists of team meetings, trainings, etc; developing leads, which includes door-to-door, personal networking, and some company generated leads; and in-home sales appointments with customers
- the hardest part of the job is not having a regular paycheck, but with a little cushion to start and a couple sales in my first month, I'm well on my way to being very happy with my income. Yes, it's a bit of a roller coaster, but as long as you know that going in, it's manageable.
- the most enjoyablemore... part of the job is making a lot of money selling a product that I'm passionate about and is going to make a huge difference in the world!less
Your job matters! Great income potential and company culture
Solar Consultant (Former Employee) – Richmond, VA – May 15, 2019
D2d knocking and they change what your door pitch is then yell at you when you do what you were trained to do day one. the weekly meetings with the work team were the best thing about this job. They preach "grass roots company" and make toxic decisions. if you are good at sales and have door to door experience it might be a good fit. Ive watched them tug around employees and make empty promises. if you work for them just watch out. no matter how much they say they support you they are aiming to be a solar giant and might be burning bridges along the way.
good work environment
empty promises, wasted time. wasted hard work for little pay.