Sikich LLP Employee Reviews

This was the best job I ever Unfortunately medical reasons caused me to Leave
Office manager certified public accountants (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJanuary 2, 2019
They treated me with respect and kindness and we're always willing to teach me new things they gave me great latitude in the way that I worked And trained and supervised
Pros
They were a fair and honest company
Cons
They are Corporate and followed by corporate rules
Horrible environment
Director (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILDecember 5, 2018
Very poor culture. No effort to include remote employees into corporate culture. Employees treated as a commodity. Environment was very segmented with no effort to expand employees talent base or skill set.
Fast-paced environment, could be stressful but fun
Word Processor/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJune 5, 2018
A typical day at work was fast paced with multiple different functions. The workplace culture is fast paced but can also be laid back. The hardest part of the job could sometimes be the challenge of having multiple projects with the same deadline. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with so many different people in the firm on all levels.
Pros
Free lunch/dinners during tax season, free SikichWear, great benefits
Regional Accounting Firm
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 30, 2018
Nice place, friendly people. Local office is in a good location and easy to get to. The clients are varied, the internship is good. The culture is professional.
N/a
Staff Accountant (Audit) (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILFebruary 22, 2018
What I learned was how to balance more work then I could handle at a time. I was able to learn quickly in a high paced environment. Most enjoyable part is working as a team
Accounting closed
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILFebruary 11, 2018
Company is no longer in the accounting business Only does auditing at the Rockford location

Was a fast paced firm. Had high expectations on hours worked per year. The main offce was located in Naperville, IL
Interesting work, benefits could be better.
Network Consultant (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILOctober 17, 2017
The work was interesting and varied. However billable hours are hung over your head if there isnt enough work. Low level managers are great but partners are only numbers driven and dont see the big picture.Benefits are terrible healthcare wise, extremely expensive and only getting worse.
Pros
Great immediate managers. Great building cafeteria.
Cons
billable hours hung over your head as if it is your fault. Partners dont look past the metrics.
Senior Functional Dynamics GP Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 29, 2017
The typical day was to focus on client needs. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping clients. The workplace culture was very supportive and nurturing.
Tax Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILSeptember 21, 2017
Many different learning opportunities under accounting concept. Every client's situation varies, so every project should be prepare differently. The management level is pretty decent, but it is hard to notice what you are doing wrong during the tax season. You will find out at the annual review instead.
Great Company
Network Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA 30005May 1, 2017
I very much enjoyed working for Sikich and I hate that I had to leave due to layoffs. They treated me very fairly and I learned so much while I was there.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIApril 17, 2017
Sikich is a great company to work for and it is growing quickly. Working at Sikich provides unlimited opportunities for growth and development and is ideal for someone who is entrepreneurial.
Solid Company
Technology (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 17, 2017
-Overall good company to work for.
-Solid company culture.
-Great people in the organization.
-great environment for employees.
-Benefits could be better.
-Fast growing organization
Overall good environment, can differ drastically between departments
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 27, 2017
Overall Sikich promotes a great work environment and encourages a good work-life balance. Sikich acquired numerous business in the past few years and there hasn't been extreme uniformity between these companies so it can feel like a few different companies all under one roof.
Fast paced and mixed stanards
Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 19, 2017
Provides employees the opportunity to use and hone a wide variety of skills while working with several clients across several business industries.
Pros
Create co-worker experience
Cons
Mixed expectations
Great company culture
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILDecember 13, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of performing multiple assurance services for a diverse level of clients. The greatest part of the job was being able to interact with clients and understand their needs and develop a solution to resolve them.
NOC Engineer
Network Operations Center Engineer I/II (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILJuly 9, 2014
As part of the NOC team based out of our Naperville HQ, this role is responsible for providing remote network administration, alert triaging, remote end user support, and remote technical support of customer premise equipment including workstations/notebooks, mobile devices, servers, connectivity, security, backup, etc.