Silent Aire Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work at
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 17, 2019
Loved working there I would go back in a heart beat I was having personal problems that made me miss alot and they definitely worked with me as much as they could! I did understand why they had to let me go! Management is amazing.
Is not a fun place
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 7, 2019
Don't take me wrong I loved the people I worked with but there was one that was a company pet that would constantly lie about things to save his job because hes always messing up He would try to get other people are in trouble
Great Place to work in Manufacturing for good workers
Manager on Duty (Current Employee) –  Gilbert AZ, USAJuly 29, 2019
Multiple work shifts available with no overnight work.
Average of 40 + hours per week, with more OT hours are if you want.
The Plan is has AC, is very clean and has a pretty good break room.
Best part of the job is building cooling units for Data centers. lots of hands on work with good team mates

The hardest part of the job is that it can be physically demanding, but very rewarding. You can learn a trade and get lots of experiece for apprenticeship hours.

Management is fair and consistent and values hard working employees. Culture is team oriented with sports teams like softball and basketball that play in local leagues.

Pretty cool people to work with. I enjoy building products in the USA.
Pros
Food trucks, AC in plant, employee prizes, lots of hours, ability to grow
Cons
The work is manufacturing, which may not be for everyone
Quality Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AzJuly 29, 2019
This is a wonderful place to work. There are steady hours to work, with plenty of optional overtime. Advancement is always there, due to the growth of the company. Management is by far the best that I have worked for. They are all about family and the employee first and foremost.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Alot of Work.
Company lacks foresight
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plant 6July 3, 2019
"manufacturer director" who obviously doesn't know what directing is. He micro manages, arrogant, incentive, and if you do not brown nose him, get fired
Pros
Non
Cons
Racist management
Great work environment
Project Mgr (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZApril 24, 2019
This is hands down the best place I've worked in years - with a lot of potential for advancement. People are easy going and understanding, flexible hours and great working benefits.
Great job great people.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 18, 2019
Great job high quality place to work. People are friendly and hard working. They care about the product they put out and strive for the best product in the market.
Pros
Training in any department
Cons
I was in quality control so i got to see all parts of the business
Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 1, 2019
I cannot legally say everytbing due to a privacy clause but it is a great place to work. It was a place with great teamwork working towards accomplishing the same goal
Great workplace
Lead Installer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 18, 2019
managers and staff are great and company to be working for, employees are all on task. had work non stop, loved the overtime and the pay, hardest part of this job was making sure all the paperwork with shipping out units was correct and ready to be shipped out
job is good in doors
Electrican (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZSeptember 27, 2018
Work 40 hrs a week min and around 60 hrs max.benifits after 90 days vacation after a year. 401 k no match. the hours are good. 3 shifts. the job is big on safety ear plugs glasses all the typical ppe required on a job. the job is in doors for the most part no air conditioning but fans move the air around. Everyone easy to get along with will show you what u need to do the job.
Challenging workplace
Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 26, 2018
Each workday was challenging and an opportunity to learn something new. Open space with many parts of assembly going on around you. Ability to learn many new tools and
If you work here its just a job.
HVAC Manufacturer (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 20, 2018
Cut throat management, The employees are paid minimum when they should be making at least $15.00 per hour. They expect five times the production but they wont hire any more employees
Pros
You get a paycheck.
Cons
management stands over you the entire time your working, ect.
Great Place for HVAC work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 4, 2017
Lots of helpful staff to get me up to speed on daily work. I enjoy working on projects that are industrial size and get a variety of good customers that give interest in keeping me excited for what's coming. also having a hand in building data centers for those big companies.
Pros
Professional Attitudes
Cons
Stressful deadlines
Great Environment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZ 85233August 31, 2017
good place to work at, employees were great help, lack of supervisor... a lot of running around for parts that were needed for the job, lack of communication among supervisors..
Some of the management is not a EOE
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJuly 6, 2017
You can work several hours a day, and actually get paid for them. Not be forced to take time off the keep it to a forty hour week.
Most of the management is awesome.
The hardest part of the day was being extremely careful at all times you can get seriously hurt due to the size of items you handle.
The GREATEST part of the job was you have enough time around holidays to actually enjoy being with your family and friends on the same holiday.
Pros
Holiday time
Cons
No 401K at this time, benefits was expensive
Klaen place to work
Journeyman Electrician-Industrial/commercial (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 21, 2017
Health and safety place to work, nice place to learn
Stable job, lots of work
Assembly line worker (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 11, 2017
Silent-Aire is a great company to work for but just underpays their employees and really doesn't offer much room to grow in the company. besides that the work load is always stable and there is plenty of overtime to make up for the less than par pay
My dream job
Technician (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAOctober 27, 2016
I just started working at Silent Aire in October 2016. It is the best company I have ever worked for. Excellent management, team members are fantastic, the work is very interesting. I really see a lot of opportunity to grow at this company.
I very much appreciate that Silent Aire will invest in on going training. I feel they are committed to me as much as I am to them.
The wages and benefits are very fair.
Pros
Great culture, excellent hours, great training.
Cons
None that I have seen
Great Company
Director - Data Center Services (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 14, 2016
At Silent-Aire we are motivated by innovation and success. We aim to drive change in our industry, to challenge the status quo and to be a partner, as opposed to a vendor, to our clients.
Pros
n/A
Cons
N/a
Good place to work convienently located
Panel Builder (Current Employee) –  Gilbert ArizonaAugust 25, 2015
I've learned a great deal about electrical manufacturing. A typical day starts at 5am and ends at 1:30 pm. We have 2 half hour breaks.
Pros
excellent premiums on self health insurance
Cons
wages, and advancment