Silver Creek Materials Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
Smaller company/family feel
Employee (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 14, 2018
I’ve worked at Silver Creek for a few years and really enjoy the environment! It’s a smaller company so I don’t feel like just a number. My manager is extremely knowledgeable and is always willing to share what he knows so that I can continue to learn! Great team effort all the way around!!
Pros
Family environment, Management really cares about you as a person, Employee discount, Paid holidays
i operated machinery
Machine Operator/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJune 3, 2017
I really dont have to much to say about the company i learned alot while working there how to operate differemt Machinery the thing i hated the most was the management and how they ran the place the secrets
Pros
good products
Cons
not a good job
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXApril 26, 2017
Management always looking out for themselves. If you are not part of there group after work then you will not advance. There are a few people there that are great but it's not enough. They take advantage of the great employees and treat them with no respect and that causes the great ones to leave. Pay was great but not great enough to stay and deal with all the back stabbing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silver Creek Materials. Our community is ready to answer.

Silver Creek Materials Reviews by Location