Silver Eagle Distributors L.P. Employee Reviews for Handler in San Antonio, TX

Worst Job I ever had
Product Handler (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 26, 2018
management are two-faced and incompetent. the work demeaned is for teens that don't know any better and for the uneducated. No respect is found in this work environment as well
silver eagle
Product Handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2018
we would get pallets ready for del rio. i learned that trying your hardest was really good with this company. the culture was a really good think with this company they always wanted to do things better then the compatition
Productive and fun workplace
Product Handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 11, 2017
Good place too work at. Got hired on pretty fast. Work environment is in a big nice cold warehouse,but not too cold. Co-Workers are dope. They help you through out the day stacking beer layer by layer if they see your doing it wrong.
Team Player
Product Handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 25, 2017
Since being here I have grown into a better employee. When you come in you are constantly moving. You have no choice but to get better at your job. The warehouse management system is a great tool to learn even if you decide to leave the company. Being part of the management we try to give the employees everything they need to complete the job.
Pros
Free merchandise, free trips, incentive program
Cons
Long hours and work some holidays
Silver Eagle Distributors is a great place to work.
Product Handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2017
A typical day work is 8 to 10 hours of fast paced work. I've learned a lot about SED and their products. The management is very professional.The workplace is fast paced but not to stressful. The part I enjoy the most is learning about how many products SED, distributes in San Antonio.
Productive fun place.
Product handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 7, 2017
This company is a great over achieving company which offers great benefits to they're employees. The staff is really nice and teaches all employees the right way.
Great opportunity
Product Handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 6, 2016
I like the staff here at silver eagle distributors. Polite and professional. A great environment and place to start a fantastic experience and career.
Pros
Rewards
Cons
Crowded work place between two shifts and same time for a few hours.
Everybody makes the job fun and exciting and knowledgeable
Product handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio TexasNovember 8, 2016
All the managers are very fair to the employees there is no favoritism and that is what I like about the silver eagle distributor I can not wait to succeed in the great and exciting environment in the company looking forward working with everybody in the company and I will recommend other hard-working people to work at Silver Eagle Distributor! I can't wait to advance in the company!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silver Eagle Distributors L.P.. Our community is ready to answer.

Silver Eagle Distributors L.P. Reviews by Location