Silver Eagle Distributors L.P. Employee Reviews

Great company to work for.
Route Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 24, 2017
Very team oriented, they provide the best equipment so everyone can get their job done. The company prides itself on having the best customer service.
great career
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 24, 2017
silver eagle is a great employer to make a career to better the family and make a great living . the benefits are so great for me and my family overall I give silver eagle a 110%.
Good company
Venue team member (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2017
One of the best companies I've ever worked for, decent starting pay and a good work pace. The employees here all have a purpose and drive to work. I would recommend.
Pros
Free beer
Cons
Time off
Silver Eagle Distributors is a great place to work.
Product Handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 18, 2017
A typical day work is 8 to 10 hours of fast paced work. I've learned a lot about SED and their products. The management is very professional.The workplace is fast paced but not to stressful. The part I enjoy the most is learning about how many products SED, distributes in San Antonio.
It's a productive and fun workplace with a very positive vibe.
Route Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2017
Silver Eagle Distributors is a great place to work. The company offers wonderful benefits and also gives employees the opportunity to advance within the company quickly.
Pros
Great place to advance your career.
Cons
Haven't found any significant cons yet.
culture
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2017
not respectful of long years of service or loyalty, promotions are due to favoritism usually and culture is very click'ish. Sales department is extremely terrible as far as pay
Pros
nice office
Cons
micro management
Not my thing
Route Sales (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXApril 2, 2017
Probably not bad if you are young and single and willing to put the job before everything else in your life.

This is not a company that invests in their employees, and it shows in the high turnover rate.
Hard work
Bulk Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMarch 24, 2017
Hard work in the different weather need to have strong body be ready to deal with customers stores and management. Hardest part of the job is the trucks and product and breakage and paying for spilled and stealed items. Wish the pay was more for the amount of work required
productive environment and family oriented employees
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXMarch 12, 2017
I was a merchandiser for the company, each store that i had i made sure i put out as much product on the sales floor and made sure that i kept my area clean and spotless. It wasn't a hard job, the biggest part is just to make sure that everything is done in a timely manner but also done organized
Time Consuming and Productive
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXMarch 9, 2017
Amazing company that is very flexible and understanding. Management is helpful and trustworthy. Hardest part is relying on people to do their part. Most enjoyable part of the job is clocking out. What I've learned is Manage your time, communication is key, adapt to your store, don't panic under pressure, be very detailed oriented, and always cover your own tracks
Pros
No one is over your shoulder. By yourself.
Cons
sales reps are a little off on orders
Results-orientated with little room for error
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2017
Arrive at the office by 6a.m to preview my day with my manager. Gather any needed point of sale and take care of any other needed business before going out into the field. Service 8-10 accounts per day before heading home at 5p.m
Productive fun place.
Product handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 7, 2017
This company is a great over achieving company which offers great benefits to they're employees. The staff is really nice and teaches all employees the right way.
Productive and fun place to work
Route assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio TexasFebruary 6, 2017
I was recently hired as a route assistant , and everything has been an amazing experience! Everyone that I have come across has been very professional and courtesy. The pay ad benefits are awesome! This is a place where I can grow within the company. I look forward to seeing what the further holds for me here at silver eagle !!!!
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
None so far
It was a great job to work but a lot of hassling the hard workers.
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 1, 2017
An amzing with great coworkers but supervisiors don't do their jobs. Work the hard workers while the ones who work less, sit back and let the work get done.
Pros
Great pay, healthcare and amazing coworkers
Cons
Childish workers and supervisors are too easy on the laid back workers
Beer
Settlement Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJanuary 30, 2017
When you work for a huge company sometimes you get over shadowed well with this company they still make you feel important. You learn a lot about different people and they work with you on learning new things
Pros
good company
Cons
fast pace
Great company to work for.
Route Settlement Clerk (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 24, 2017
Silver eagle is a great company with great benefits and management. This is a company with room to grow and advance. Sliver eagle really cares about its employees.
Pros
Benefits, great work environment, great company
Cons
No starbucks in the break room
silver eagle distributors
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 23, 2017
This work place is very exciting and positive work environment. Everyone is friendly and extra helpful also easy to get along with anyone looking for a fast paced job would have fun working at silver eagle distributors.
Pros
fun and exciting
Cons
its cold temperature
Fast paced work but good and helpful co-workers and supervisors
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 23, 2017
The work is fast paced but it's good because it makes the day go by fast. Everyone is very helpful if you don't understand something. The benefits are good and the bonus you get for perfect attendance are awesome.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
no ping pong table or foosball in breakroom
Great place
Product handler ll forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2017
Seeking a position with in where knowledge and operation of equipment will be fully used to promote and ensure the highest quality product to meet the company's mission of exceptional customer satisfaction
Great place to learn and grow
Engine repair/mechanics (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 5, 2017
Helped me find new potential in myself and work well with others. A good place to grow and learn and to be able to do great things. People are kind and helpful and patient in your training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Silver Eagle Distributors L.P.. Our community is ready to answer.

Silver Eagle Distributors L.P. Reviews by Location