SIM Surgical

SIM Surgical Employee Reviews

United States10 reviews
And simple mistakes you would make had you end up being the dunce, and 1 employee is friends with the owner and if he doesn't like you, you're going to get fired.
Good place to work, innovative supportive work/ life balance. Clean new building, great equipment and machinery well balanced from the bottom to the top
I had to quit because I wasn't going anywhere.No promotions. No significant pay increases in 4 years.One woman advanced in the department and had endless overtime and regular reviews and pay raises.Despite complaints to management they ignored the discrimination, unfair practices, and indiscreet conduct. It was and still is a sleazy environment with low morale due to the conduct of one supervisor. Many of us looked for new jobs. If you're a woman you'll never advance there. That slot is taken. Look elsewhere for success. Too much drama.
I do not recommend working here, management is terrible. They don't care about there employees! They ask our opinions then don't care. I highly recommend you not work here!
Let me start by saying I do not know the current situation of this employer. However when I worked there it definitely had it's ups and downs. The hours were nice (3 hour days Friday-Sunday with 4days off) but the pay rate was terrible with raises being a rare occurrence. The company was planing on implementing changes after I left though.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I was hired as a Quality Control Document Technician, a position that was newly created and poorly planned out. No one was on board with the way things were to be done and I got no backing at all from management. It was arguments, criticism, and confrontations on a daily basis. I’ve worked in the quality field for over 20 years and have never seen such a poor quality system in place at ANY company I’ve worked at. I had only been working there a couple of weeks and was still getting job alerts from Indeed and I received one for MY JOB. They had posted my job with the intention of firing me. I wasn’t going to have something like that on my resume so I quit. You can not be successful in a quality position working there if you care anything about product quality. Ignore the problems, be a yes man, and ignore the train wreck you see coming and then maybe you have a shot, but I advise against this company.
I advise looking else were for work. Does not matter how much experience you have they lowball your pay. With below mediocre raises which you have to ask for no set timing. PTO is one of the worst in the field.

Even if you are one of their top notch machinist with excellent work ethics they will still find reasons to nitpick your work. If you are not in the management's click you will feel unwelcome everyday and dread going to work there.
Pros
4 day work weeks
Cons
Way to Many
Good career.. I learned a lot by working at Sim Surgical.. would I work there again? Of course.. is everything there fair? No.. but it's ok.. I worked, I learned ,I moved on.
didn't work there long enough. The place was too small and not enough working space for the ability to move around. It was too confined in a small area.
Good job, great place to learn the ropes and gain experience. Very friendly environment, aloud to listen to music with headphones, so very laid back.
Pros
Benefits, pay, and flexible hours
Cons
Parking
Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIM Surgical. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7