Simon Property Group
61Average

Simon Property Group Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA5 reviews
Co-workers are located throughout the country. Fortune 100 company, and largest real estate company in the world.
Very old system and needs complete overhaul. Comfort Cooling hugely affected by worn out seal on Air Handler Units, dirty duct system, Cooling Tower Fills in bad shape, Spring Vibration Isolators of the cooling towers badly affected by rust etc...
Pros
Nothing Free
Cons
miserable to work
The guest services manager position is the worst job that you can get at the mall I worked for. It was a retail position masked as an outside B2B sales position. You never know if you are going to get your weekend off because someone always calls out. The general manager expects you to cover the shift even if it means you have to work throughout all the business hours 7 days a week straight. I worked overtime almost every week. This place does not respect work/life balance. You will get burned out. The most enjoyable part of the job were the customers but everything else such as management, workplace culture, and a typical day at work is so toxic that you could easily get stressed out. If you decide to apply and get the job my advice is to document everything that goes on during the day including recording messages on your phone for your job security. Try to transfer to another Simon Mall as soon as you can.
Pros
Simon is a prestigious name to have on a resume
Cons
Extremely toxic environment
Am not happy on the very slow resoponse/down play/reject to reports I make as regards to timely repair and maintenance of the equipment. This caused me to frasterate and stress. The Mall we have is technically a dying Mall.
Cons
A lot of responsibility very little support staff; however, great company overall.
Pros
great experience
Cons
wasnt allowed to independently hire staff in all cases.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.