SimonMed Imaging Employee Reviews

2.7
Ratings breakdown
Brutal management culture
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 9, 2018
Started running from sunup to sundown. No work/home life balance. Upper management was a snake pit. Worst job I ever had. I was taught the value of a sane management culture.
SimonMed is amazing.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 21, 2018
I picked this job because it was suggested to me and I wanted something different and I wanted to go to a step in the medical field. It’s a good job if you like front office work and sitting all day.
Somewhat productive
Scheduling Department Lead (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLJune 11, 2018
Quick pace, Everyone stays to themselves. Unable to speak to management. Sometimes friendly, Felt like high school all over again. Management needs to do better job hiring professionals
Good technology
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 6, 2018
the corporate cuthroat culture and having nothing but a negative atmosphere killed the fact that I actually liked my job. I wish more employers (owners) could see what their managers do to lose good quality motivated employees who actually care. I know that the people i worked with got let go, so hopefully better now.
previous experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 5, 2018
This was a good place to work at part time while I finished my schooling. I eventually decided to go back to school for more education. This practice does a little bit of everything in the medical field and will keep you busy.
Apply Elsewhere
Imaging Tech (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 1, 2018
This company does not care about patients, it's all about money and being number one. As a result, managers will cowherd more patients than techs can often handle, and I've seen my fair share of amazing techs leave from the frustration. Worst imaging place I've ever worked at. Don't expect to get too far in your career either unless you're friends with the right people. Lastly the doctors will belittle you and treat you like you're disposable. Save the stress and never work here, I promise you won't last.
Pros
Pay
Cons
You'll be a mere cog in the machine
great staff
Student Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 25, 2018
this was my second clinical rotation from school excellent staff a very busy outpatient center but the staff always there to help and answer all my questions
Pretty Stressful
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 24, 2018
I worked at the Spectrum location. Very busy and disorganized. Patients came late or early and messed with scheduling putting us behind causing other problems. Schedulers (over the phone) didn't know how to do their job- causing us a lot of trouble. People were often unaware of payments due causing stress to everyone. Best thing was the pay. 13.50 starting out.
It could have been a good place to work,if it was not for poor management,and too much favoritism.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Ocoee, FLMay 23, 2018
There is a lot of favoritism, even with potential and a degree there is no room to grow. Managers are most likely to choose white and Hispanic people for positions even if they are not qualified.
Cons
short break
Too many changes!
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 21, 2018
Poor upper management. So many poor changes in management its ridiculous. You would also expect to grow within the company instead they will demote you after being there for so many years just to budget. New upper management is running this place to the ground. Nothing is ever consistent! Theres no fairness what so ever.
Pros
Pot lucks :)
Cons
Pay, upper management is poor, too many changes nothing is consistent

Want to know more about SimonMed Imaging?

Ask a question
Constant Change...for better
Office staff (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 15, 2018
I have worked for Simonmed Nevada for 1 year. The culture is being defined everyday and I'm glad to be apart of defining that culture. They work very hard to balance the volume and staff ratio, trying to be efficient and still offer great customer service. There is constant talk regarding the way we treat our patients, emphasizing on making sure the patients are happy and well taken care of. If you don't want to be a part of the solution I would not recommend SimonMed to you. If you are looking for a company where you can make a difference ...then go for it. They offer the lowest cash prices in the area for all patients, making it more affordable overall.
Pros
Growing company, pressure to give your best, being accountable and work as a team
Cons
Average benefits
Lead X-Ray Tech (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMay 14, 2018
I began working for SimonMed a little over 2 years ago and in that time have made great strides in my career. I began as a X-Ray Tech and soon advanced to Lead Tech for my region and have cross-trained into CT as well. This company really pushes and supports their staff in advancing their positions as well as expanding their skills. I enjoy being a part of this team.
Pros
career growth within
Look elsewhere
Front Desk/Administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 14, 2018
Harsh work schedule, little to no breaks. Overworked is an understatement. If you are not buddy buddy with management watch out for your job. You getting the job depends on people who are cool with the managers. lot's of gossip mainly from upper management. i have never been treated so unfairly or worked in such a unprofessional environment in my life.
Pros
free lunches a lot of times
Cons
no raises, overworked, gossip so much more I can't list
Full of gossip and favoritism
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Prescott Valley, AZMay 10, 2018
When your supervisor shows favoritism to the younger pretty workers and gossips to other employees about other employees ous something that makes for a stressful and hostile work place, When he had a bad day so did the front desk, Extremely high turn around on employees, I'm sorry I ever took a job there, I became so stressed I was sick constantly, I had great patient relationships but for all the good I did the supervisor took ALL the credit.
Cons
Not a great place to establish patient, provider, technician relationship with a high turn over. All about the money, not the patient.
Great place
CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2018
love the people, they provide great customer care and the leads work with all the techs to make sure that they have what is needed. They also have provided me an opportunity to cross train in MRI.
Great place to work!
CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 7, 2018
I love this company. It is challenging and fast-paced. I have received two raises in the 2 years I have worked with the company. They also offer great career advancements! I was cross trained into CT from X-Ray and love my new, higher paying position with the company! The management that I deal with on a daily basis are wonderful. There are never any "stupid" questions and I feel as though I am given all the tools I need to be successful in my position. It is hard to find a company that invests in its employees!
Horrible work environment
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 30, 2018
To many staff turn overs with operations, no guidance or direction very stressful job. This company was for patient care now its all about the money . Can never take a day off without some one from scheduling or IT, and or other management occupying your PTO
Pros
nothing
Cons
no lunch, on call 24-7
Indecisive CEO
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 23, 2018
The company is growing too fast, he opens and closes sites every other month. I've been there for 2 years and I received my first raise in March of this year. Not enough diversity.
To much stress and drama
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2018
Poor management and underpaid employees. Stressful work environment. Everyone says how stressful the job is but many stay because of the process of finding a new job. I couldn't take it anymore I quit and had a new job the next day.
Pros
Cons
Horrible management
Mundane
Radiology Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZApril 11, 2018
Personally I enjoy a little more atmosphere at work and this place was very much the same thing every single day so it became monotonous. There was also not enough personal space it was hard to hear customers at times with so many people speaking around you.