SimonMed Imaging Employee Reviews

Great experience
Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CASeptember 13, 2018
The experience has been great, I've learned a lot about the medical field. I have met great employees as well as patients. I am very thankful for the opportunity.
Over Worked
Ultrasound Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 9, 2018
Company cares nothing for employees. Expect everyone to see an addition 1-2 overbooking a day. No one helps out. Attitude from all management. . No lunches, no break rooms. No support. Company will break you down and spit you out
Very slow paced at location I was at.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 3, 2018
The training wasn't enough for the amount of terminology and regulations you had to follow. I think they should have invested a little more thought and time into how the training process worked for a new front desk employee there. Also the location was very slow and they were not expecting that so they had me perform job duties that were from other departments without any real training at all and I was uncomfortable with that. You can be fined or worse for not properly following HIPPA guidelines so I couldn't stay there when I felt like I hadn't been properly trained to follow those rules.
Pros
The people were nice location was clean.
Cons
Management could have been better.
Professional private medical scheduling
Radiology Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 27, 2018
Professional work environment. Overtime available by choice. Leads were available and helpful for questions concerning the job and doctor information
Pros
Overtime available
Cons
Short breaks
Great Opportunity
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 27, 2018
Simon Med has been a good job so far. They pay you fairly and give you plenty of room to grow. You get PTO, sick time, paid holidays and vacation time. The management is understanding and they take care of their employees. It's a great option for someone with little to no college to get a good paying job.
Pros
Benefits, Management
Cons
Harder to get time off when needed due to company needs
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 24, 2018
It was a long day, but it paid very well. So I did not mind. I would Highly recommend working with this company. Benefits where amazing. I left very pleased.
Fine place to work
Front Desk Lead/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZAugust 21, 2018
Enjoyed my time there. People I worked with were amazing. Would recommend this job as a stepping stone for anyone. Company does not offer any incentives to stay long term.
simon
Authorization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Maryvale, AZAugust 16, 2018
This was a short assignment but the staff was great, open door policy was active a very comfortable place to work for a short period of time that i did
Great starter job
Scheduler/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZAugust 13, 2018
Good hours good amount of overtime nice people hard to move up, it’s hard to determine who is better at this jobr besides working long amount s of hours
Benefits
Cons
Advancement
Was pro and Con
Patient Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 1, 2018
Its a shame SMI has potential but they have horrible managers and treat employees like a number and that they don't matter. Quality over Quantity not at this place...
Pros
Compensation was ok, benefits ok
Cons
Bad work enviroment, BAD mangers
Worst Company to work for if you dont know higher ups
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 31, 2018
I worked for this place for a while was a manager and treated like garbage. Higher up is only nice to people they know on a personal level. No raises ever doesn't matter how much work they throw on you, you only get a raise if you change positions and that's only if the manager hiring you fights for you to get a raise.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
everything
Former employee
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 27, 2018
You would be a fool and wasting your time with this company, Simonmed has the worst to offer and management is horrible.
You would be setting yourself up for failure by working for Simonmed, its very fast paced and not enough staff available. Patients love to complain about almost everything and management is very quick to write employees up without hearing your side because it's all about patient care and the patients are always right. Management has not respect or appreciation for their employees and the benefits are terrible!
Pros
Leaving Simonmed
Cons
Horrible management, horrible patient care
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 25, 2018
I started this job with high hopes but those quickly went away. Managers don’t care about anything but #s of bodies in scanners. Nothing funcitions properly, billing, pt records, nothing. Front desk is left to do 100 different things at once and gets crapped on by everyone! You’re lucky if you get to get up to go to the bathroom let alone take a lunch. That’s why the turn over rate is so high for every position. No one can stand it for very long. They find every way possible not to pay over time or holiday pay. It’s like being in high school all over again. Gossip, drama if the mangers cared half as much about the pts as they did about bad mouthing people this place would be ok.
Pros
Leaving
Cons
No raises and terrible managers
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2018
This place has no regard for their employees. They bully you and lie to get you to work more. Management comes late and leaves early. Never received a raise even though we are constantly told “reviews are coming soon”. Managers lie to and manipulate employees just to get a profit. They don’t seem to care about their employees or sick patients! PTO is mediocre at best and always understaffed. Health insurance is a joke deductibles so high and hard to find affordable doctors in network. They don’t match on 401k. You can find a better paying job with less stress and more values elsewhere.
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Everything else
Unfair
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 23, 2018
Unfair to good people only those with connections would have better opportunities. Its a good job only management was poor and unfair. Allot of gossip about co workers.
prductive and fun work place
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 23, 2018
I was given opportunities to grow as an individual and had a lot of support for management and doctors I worked for. The work environment was always so positive.
Pros
work enviorment
Cons
leaving the job
It is a job
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJuly 22, 2018
This company is not the same as it was when I began working with them last year. Upper management has gone through two rounds of termination, as well as most of the site managers have been let go.
Brutal management culture
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 9, 2018
Started running from sunup to sundown. No work/home life balance. Upper management was a snake pit. Worst job I ever had. I was taught the value of a sane management culture.
Great company
Mammography Technologist (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJuly 3, 2018
Wonderful staff and multiple locations. Enjoyed working there. I would like to join again. the switch from drew medical to SimonMed Imaging was tough as they went thru many changes in their staffing changes and it was hard to stay in touch with management.
SimonMed is amazing.
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 21, 2018
I picked this job because it was suggested to me and I wanted something different and I wanted to go to a step in the medical field. It’s a good job if you like front office work and sitting all day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SimonMed Imaging. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7