Simplifile Employee Reviews

They feed me!
Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 6, 2017
I know food is probably not on the top of everyone's list but I have never had a company feed me more than Simplifile. We have backyard bbq's that I really look forward to. IN reality it isn't life changing but I think it reflects an underlying core believe that if you treat your employees well they will treat the company well!

From day 1 I have absolutely loved the Simplifile culture. This is the only company where I felt like I was treated as an adult. This was especially refreshing coming from other workplace environments where this was not a priority. I feel like my success or failure is on my shoulders and I personally really like that accountability.

For the most part I feel like I have adequate time to get my work done. Granted, at times it is busy but I feel like I always have support if needed and can rely on my coworkers to back me up if I can't get to everything.

I feel like the pay is more than fair and the benefits are excellent and cheap. I also, have really appreciated management because I feel like they really care and are responsive to our needs. I have never failed to get the attention and support I needed.

On a side note, I have also never had more opportunities for advancement than at Simplifile. You do have to work hard but what else can you expect?
Pros
Great culture and job security
Cons
Management sometimes can be overly tolerant of employee performance issues.
One of the best places I have worked
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 31, 2017
Coming from different work environments (Small 5 person company to 30,000+ company) I think management has done a great job at handling company growth for the past 4 years.

I cant say that it is perfect in money distribution, workplace environment and policies, but this company is transparent and honest. You know why good things or bad things are happening to you or to the company. And in all honesty Simplifile does pays well, has awesome benefits and I find that they hire great people for me to work around. (Every now and again a sour grape gets through)

I am still waiting on advancement but I totally see why others are getting advancements around me. They are doing a better job, plain and simple. Once I learn more and establish my brand, I think there is as good shot for me to go where I want to in the company.
Pros
Great management and honesty.
Cons
PTO and sick days are all the same so it makes it really hard if you get sick for a week.
Disagreeing Internal Views on Company Culture with Little to No Hope of Career Adancement
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 29, 2017
The support department alone is a joke. They've had 4 department managers in less than 2 years, claim to be a company culture of community and like mindedness, but provide little to no opportunities for advancement unless you're willing to gravel, worship the ground the leadership team walks on, and conform to working as a stats driven, reactive (instead of proactive) robot.

If your views, ideas for improvement, or opinions contradict their tunnel vision trajectory, they'll back stab you, have your co workers monitor your day to day efforts and find the most harmless aspect from your social life to threaten your employment.

I would not recommend this company based solely on how differently employees within the company are treated. It's a totem pole. The ones who think the company is great are the ones developing, marketing and selling the product. Anyone lower is simply permitting themselves to be led blindly like sheep to the slaughterhouse of never ending monotony, caged creativity, and zero appreciation for individuality.
Pros
Free soda. Annual company outings.
Cons
No scheduled breaks or lunches. Judgement from team of you do take a break or lunch.
Decent pay, terrible everything else
California & Queue Specialist (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 25, 2017
There was absolutely no good that came out of me working here minus the experience. The management was a joke, the advancement was non-existent, and the nepotism was palpable.
Pros
Somewhat pay.
Cons
no breaks, no lunches, no advancement, no management expertise
Great culture, large family, can be reclusive
California & Queue Specialist (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 15, 2017
The management is receptive, the work is good and honest. The culture is quite fantastic. There are certain people there that do adhere to the nihilistic culture found everywhere. Unfortunately, those people tend to have a lot of power. Other than that, Simplifile is fantastic.
Pros
Pto, Great Insurance
Cons
Nihilism

Want to know more about Simplifile?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simplifile. Our community is ready to answer.

Simplifile Reviews by Location