Simpson Housing LLLP Employee Reviews

Loved my time with Simpson
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OROctober 22, 2017
Loved my time at Simpson from management to Regional it was a great place to work. The only dislike is it is very hard to move up. There is a waiting list.
Pros
Work Live, Management and the Area Regional is the BEST!
Cons
Move up for my area
Good Job
Groundskeeping (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 12, 2017
Loved working for Simpson. Wish I never left. Would go back to Simpson at the drop of a hat. Simpson took great care of their employee's. the working conditions were strees free.
great team, fun work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 14, 2017
this was a good place and company to work for. I learned so many new maintenance skills. Management was great. Hardest part of the job was cleaning up ridiculous messes, because residents careless. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team. They were great, and I got to do hands on work. My favorite.
Pros
free lunch, great atmosphere
Cons
low wages, no room for advancement, declined raises
good company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 11, 2017
The company as a hole is a great company to work for its some mangers are not in to working as a team and no communication makes doing you job harder then it should be..
Potential to be Great
Leasing Consultant II (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJanuary 5, 2017
the best thing about this job was the residents, even during the bad times, the complaints that I received from them, they became somewhat like family. Being a leasing consultant, the residents did understand that we could only do what we could do. I learned a lot about not taking things/comments/issues/insults personally. I can only do my job and do it to the best of my knowledge and move on. My job honestly was not hard, it was more busy than anything. Meeting new prospects everyday, trying to get prospects to lease at our community, appealing to their wants and needs in an apartment and a community.
Pros
recognition, awards, clothing allowance
Cons
last minute office/staff schedule changes, management turnover, office drama, unfair treatment, poor maintenance problem solving from upper management
Good Company But Still Has Room to Grow
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  TxDecember 20, 2016
Simpson Property Group is a good company, but doesn't cater as much to the maintenance field when it comes to growth. They do not have a position higher than Service Supervisor and even then, the position isn't considered equal to the Property Manager
Pros
Great Benefits and Pay. Laid Back
Cons
Advancement chances are limited
Great company to work for.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COAugust 23, 2015
This is a great company to work for. Simpson Housing works hard at building team morale, with lots of extra incentives. Management is supportive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Simpson Housing LLLP. Our community is ready to answer.