SIMS Employee Review

Good learning
Sales and Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwood, GPNovember 22, 2013
I valued being a part of a company that makes a difference the most , The Mission " To Grow" , what ever we did was to grow. That inspired me , sadly the mission is not shared by all! I enjoyed the challenge to understand the customers expectations , if we plan to Grow then we all benefit. My team inspired me and challenged , it was not easy managing the expectations people had of me. Due the size of the company , it did feel like we were on an Island and fighting for survival , but in the end we would always succeed whether we failed. I enjoyed the customer feedback the most , when we delivered beyond expectation. Recruiting for the business was the highlight , finding talent , potential talent and the right culture. Developing and seeing people grow , in the team, working with great people around me.
Pros
Office Lunch
Cons
Uncertainty, Silo's

Other SIMS Employee Reviews

Productive and educational
Opperator (Former Employee) –  AlabamaMay 2, 2018
Sims has a safe work environment,g good pay,with good benefits.
I learned how to handle different types of chemicals
I completed a 40hr hasn't class

The hardest part of the job was hydroblasting chemical tanks
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Hot job
The company no longer exist
Remedy Administrator / Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 27, 2018
The company no longer exist as far as I know. That is why I am not employed with them. They were a contractor working on a US Navy contract until the owner died.