Sinclair Broadcast Group Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 164 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOChristopher S. Ripley
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryMedia & Communication
What would you say about your employer?
It was an on site interview and my previous work experience is what made them call me
Well besides the normal, what shift would you prefer, are you willing to relocate, and salary expectations, I was even asked if I actually worked all the shows I put on my resume as if I were lying. Once I was hired, my work, skills, and knowledge proved that I wasn't. Again this speaks to what type of management Sinclair has. Yet lesser qualified people were promoted over me during my time there.
How do you handle office drama? Is a red flag
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Sinclair Broadcast Group?Published on May 24, 2021
- Sinclair Broadcast Group