Sinclair Customer Metrics

Sinclair Customer Metrics Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
This job has a great group of very friendly and patient people. There is plenty of things to do and you serve many different roles, which can change per day.
This is a great company to work for. They use the latest technology for clients and employees to use. This company is focused on the customer which is great to see. Working for this company makes you feel like you are helping companies all around the US be better at serving their customers.
Company makes stringent job requirements (but leaves out unexpected surprises like unreliable databases listing closed or relocated businesses) and pays next to nothing for the work. This is a company that takes advantage of their contractors and makes their jobs more difficult than necessary compared to other secret shopping outfits.
I was a mystery shopper for these people but the only places in my area to review were banks open the same time as I worked my real job. The real reason I quit was because these people would call me several times a day when they had a job they couldn't find anyone to do. If I wanted to do the job, I would have signed up for it! And when I called to ask them to stop calling me several times a day, they said the only way to make that happen would be to quit! How ridiculous. Also, they only pay shoppers at the end of the second month after you work via paper check. Not worth it. I work for another company as a mystery shopper which pays twice a month electronically and they don't ever call me. Buh bye!
It's a great job but the management is not doing a good job with employees. Constant insults and very unprofessional. The worst 3 months of my life, they constantly threatened you with deadlines and didn't follow standard business practices.
Pros
Cons
Too bad it could actually be a great place if they just acted with respect.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
A typical day working with Sinclair Customer Metrics involves mystery shopping at various retail locations in my area. The most enjoyable part of the job is role-playing: pretending you're just a regular customer, when in fact, you're secretly evaluating the store's service, efficiency, and cleanliness.
I ejoyed working with clients and taking on new projects and interacting with clients.
I loved getting those calls to go shopping, I would beable to go at my convience, shop a store for 45 minutes and have a great time talking to employees. Come home write up the shop and send it off, every month I would get a check for having fun.
Pros
going shopping
Cons
out of pocket expense
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sinclair Customer Metrics. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5