SINGH

Working at SINGH: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Productive and work fun place with ping pong table

I Learn Smartness and food management system in this company during 1 year work and the work place culture is medium and i think the hardest part in this work was making food

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short Breaks

good company

8 hours typical day at workI learned alot new things heremanagement is goodworkplace culture is goodthe hardest part of the job is quality workthe most enjoyable part of the job is free time

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

The worst enviroment ever!

You are overworked and under appreciated here. It is ran by lazy people and people with big egos. Its always drama and never any consequences to any wrong doing. The supervisors and management is very sketchy and they are all friends who will lie and cover each other if needed. The supervisors never resolved any complaints or issues and swept it under the rug like nothing ever happened. We always ran out of everything and never had what we needed to do our job. Allison is extremely disrespectful and acts like she cares about the residents when all she cares about is money. Almost all of the dining room staff quit and the new hires never stay and are always understaffed because of it. Trust me save yourself the stress, try another location because lakeboone location is extremely toxic, negative and teamwork doesn't exist here.

Great job

Love working construction also working with my hands brick massonry and learning new things. Its easy to learn a d get a long with everyone. Its hot and long hours but if you love outside its great.

Family Owned

The company is family owned. They take care of the workers that have been there for a long time. That is good, but doesn’t really give new employees a fair chance with out a biased opinion.

Pros

The experience.

Cons

The people

It was going well until management changed.

I had only worked 3 shifts and then I wasn't able to work for a week and wasn't contacted at all saying there was a management change. I also was then never scheduled and tried calling and no one answered. I called two different numbers and still have not been scheduled.

Worse management team ever

They messed up every pay check that I received. Favoritism was noticeable between management and co-workers. No one wanted to pull together when short handed. I was assaulted by a co-worker and it was brushed under the rug.

Pros

The residents and the facility are great

Cons

Unauthorized time sheet changes and NO RESPECT

Common questions about SINGH

Answered by current and former employees at SINGH

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SINGH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits