SingleSource Property Solutions Employee Reviews

2.7
Ratings breakdown
Horrible. Easy place to make some money while you get a real job
Associate, Document Management Support (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAAugust 7, 2018
If you have any degree at all do not waste your time. You will make no money and you will not move up. Do not waste your time on this place. I saw three layoffs during my time because you are simply a number. You will be asked to do overtime because they fire so many people and there is no chance of moving up or making enough money to live.
Pros
Cons
Management is awful. Pay is awful. Work load is awful. Will never move up or make money
Okay place to work
Document Management Associate (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PA 15317July 11, 2018
The company is an okay place to work. They offer a few options for hours you can work that will help with your work/life balance. Nice benefits and okay pay- however, the pay could be a little bit more. Opportunity for OT here and there. Little to no room for advancement.
Interesting work environment with lots of benefits
Hud (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAJune 7, 2018
The owners really care about there people. My management was less than stellar and I was concerned about advancement opportunities. The employee appreciation committee was wonderful
Pros
Additional perks
Cons
Lack of departmental leadership
Poor management
Staff Appraiser (Former Employee) –  PADecember 28, 2017
I would never suggest a fellow appraiser work for this company. They have a general lack of respect for appraisers in general and they have a very low pay scale/commission for staff appraisers. They lack the general knowledge and general respect for appraisers yet like to make money off them. Go figure.
Pros
Poor management, back stabbing liars
Cons
Poor management, back stabbing liars
Stay away - far away!
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PADecember 13, 2017
The Title & Closing / Doc Management Dept. are unfairly targeted for scrutinization, embarrassment, and layoffs. Oh, and there will be layoffs. Surprising, given they tout their "fastest growing company in Pittsburgh" award. In my short time there, there were two rounds of pink slips, and I am told they do this a couple of times a year, every year. They have no problems doing it right before Christmas too. You have been warned.
Pros
Music and casual Fridays, handsome PTO policy
Cons
Constant layoffs, poor pay, no job security
Nice place
Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 6, 2017
Nice place to work. Had a lot of good people there. Unfortunately for me, I was laid off during some rough months for the company. I'd work there again if I could.
Stressful and under appreciated
Vendor Support (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PASeptember 14, 2017
This place was great before it merged with iMortgage. Management talks so poorly about their employees behind their backs. There is huge favoritism and micromanaging employees who do NOT need to be micromanaged.
Pros
normal shift times
Cons
healthcare is horrible, management is poor, micromanaging
Top company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAJuly 8, 2017
No work life balance but they do get their work done and there is lots of it to do. Each day is the same over and over again. No much change in routine.
fun, relaxed, and positive place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAAugust 12, 2015
I learned a lot about the REO process, had never worked with properties before this. Co Workers were very helpful with my training. The hardest part of my job was keeping up on the day to day changes. the most enjoyable part was learning different aspects of the REO process therefore allowing room for growth with the company.
Pros
Casual Dress everyday
Benefits
Great benefits and PTO
QA and REO (Current Employee) –  CanonsburgSeptember 18, 2013
Mgmt is lacking core skills, but good company - and non-mgmt employees are great. Also, great, humble owner
Pros
A lot of
A close office of highly educated individuals
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  canonsburgJune 25, 2013
While the office is very personable and friendly it is a highly monotonous work pace and task. I feel under used and unable to advance. In looking for a workplace where I can use my intelligence and thrive i seem to be over-looked. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping our customers.
REO management company
Operations, REO Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PAApril 11, 2012
REO servicer dealing with banks, trust funds and specialty customers