SIPS Consults Employee Reviews

sumary
Central Sterile Technician (Lead TEch) (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYJuly 2, 2018
It was a pleasure for me to work with SIPS, great team and people to work with, very family oriented, friendly and educational environment. SIPS at Westchester Medical Center in Valhalla has a lot of people with experience who is willing to have an opportunity to step up.
Pros
Owners are very easy going and accessible.
Cons
Management team and supervisors must be reviewed
dont apply
Technician (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYJune 27, 2018
horrible place to work . i would not recommend this place to anyone.central dept they all cover for each other there.countless times trays come downstairs with bio burden and its never reported ,no communication and the mgmnt is horrible .the place is a mess
Pros
Cons
horrible mgmnt
Never Again!
Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2018
First travel assignment and it was a busy. Contract was cancelled three weeks in on several of us and SIPS tried to say it was performance and productivity on our part so they wouldn’t have to pay us. One girl was even give a TBD end date. Seriously?!?! There are better agencies with higher ethical standards and better peutations than SIPS.
Pros
Decent pay.
Cons
Will feed you to the wolves and use you as an excuse for their mishaps.
Great staff and management
Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2017
I do agree that there are days you work hard but I love the feeling of accomplishment at the end of the day. Because SIPS is an agency, we still follow hospital needs and requirements. I appreciate that the SIPS team is always willing to listen and help when I call.
Pros
Great team, thoughtful people, great Christmas Parties
Cons
Management is not set up in the hospital. You need to call.
A pure lie
PCT (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYMarch 10, 2016
I worked for sips and it was , ok.. But what I didn't like about the company is that they where totally disorganized also when I was hired as a patient care technician that was a lie too because I was drown in the OR to turn rooms around and do some work house keeping had to do , then I was pulled out to work somewhere and worked as an nursing Asst and for the pay it started you out between 16 to 17 an hr not worth it and health insurance you gotta pay out of pocket would run you like $230 per pay not worth it..
Pros
Cons
Short breaks and lie to you about your position
Amazing company helpful
Sterile processing tech (Current Employee) –  Washington, D.C. VAMCNovember 24, 2014
Everyone I've had contact with so far has exceeded my expectations they've gone above and beyond for me and they are so kind they are a great group to work for they are so helpful and I love it so far couldn't ask for anything better great company I'm excited to say I'm apart of them!!!
Pros
Great compensation, helpful, knowledgeable
Cons
No cons so far!
Central Sterile Technician
CENTRAL STERILE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Valhalla, NYJuly 22, 2014
The hardest part of the job is staying calm during emergencies. I take pride in being able to pull together trays during critical times. The ability to stay calm and concentrate on ensuring that all of instruments that the doctors and nurses requires are available is key in my role. Additionally, being able to effectively communicate to doctors and nurses is equally important.
Pros
Working with and helping people
Cons
There isn't any cons when you work on helping to save lives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SIPS Consults. Our community is ready to answer.

SIPS Consults Reviews by Location