Sirius Computer Solutions Employee Reviews

Fast Pace
Hard worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 14, 2018
Very fast paced environment. Lots of growth, be prepared to fly without direction. Overall, fun company if you are self started and take the initiative to go beyond.
Pros
antonmy
Cons
A great company that utilizes your skills and knowledge,
Branch Administrator (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 10, 2018
Support the sales team and office personnel by making sure they have the supplies, equipments, and resources to do their job. Connect online with a very diverse employees company wide. Love it when we get the opportunity to connect face to face.
Too much pressure/too much work
Agile Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 8, 2018
Too many acquisitions have created a pressure-cooker situation for the IT department and the PMO. The bonus structure benefits only Director level and above. They low-ball all salary decisions, and the award system creates an unhealthy competition among the very dedicated employees.
Pros
Decent cafe on-site, free covered parking.
Cons
Too much pressure/ too many projects in flight
No work / life balance
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 11, 2018
I worked 65+ work weeks, with impossible deadlines and was not given resources even after repetitive request. I worked for an individual who repeatedly changed the course or scope of a project days before it was due.
Pros
Healthcare
Excellent place to work
Data Center & Services Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 19, 2017
An excellent place to work with focus on a strong work/life balance
Opportunities and rewards are significant
Multiple locations in US in nearly every region
Great job
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 13, 2017
This company was wonderful. I was hired as a temp to clean up data entry. The project was supposed to take 9 months and I was done in 3 months. My supervisor wanted to hire me on as full time but couldn't since they only hired people with college degrees.
Great Job and Work Life at Sirius
Inside Client Executive (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2017
I was very pleased with the mgmt and work environment at Sirius. It was fast paced, challenging and a rewarding position. I think they should update their pay structure for their inside team though.
No two days the same
Marketing Campaign Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 17, 2017
Every day is different, addressing work situations, client needs and partner demands. Great people and culture, community and client focused workplace.
Great for consultants
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXSeptember 28, 2017
Sirius is a great company for services consulting. The talent within the services lines of business is very high from brand specialists to technology generalists.
Pros
Work-life balance, team atmosphere
Cons
Sales slow to embrace services
Overall Good Company!
Director of Infrastructure Services (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 21, 2017
Great Leadership Team. Awesome employees. Excellent customers!
Overall Sirius Computer Solutions is a good company to work for. Like all companies they have their challenges, but there are few places that work so hard to be great! This is one of those places.
Pros
People
Cons
Run by venture capital group
Stressful
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 4, 2017
Deliver or out, manager rude and selfish. Expected you to do her work and she gets all credit and bonuses. Had no problem blaming anyone and everyone she could find for her lack of leadership
Pros
not much
Cons
horrible culture
Good company, poor managers
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 30, 2017
Company overall is good and top management has a good idea of what is needed to be successful now and in the future. Field sales managers are not so good and play favorites. Good grasp of the technology that companies (customers) need to be successful.
Pros
Good, technical resources available for sales team
Cons
Short sighted managers in the field away from home office.
Classes were offered to help knew things
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 27, 2017
Day to day there was no typical day at work as there were different things to do. Some morning would start off with running a statement from the vendor's portal, while other days would start off with processing invoices to be paid.
Management is great when you need days off
Operations Brand Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 20, 2017
In my position because I support the sales team, certain days are blocked for taking days off other than that they are pretty open to any days off requested. One manager is really good about family matters because they have their own family. I have received the opportunity to gain additional knowledge in other areas, which also helped me appreciate my current position a bit more. There are some super stars that are very knowledgeable and always willing to help.
Pros
Quarterly lunches and birthday celebrations
Cons
More freedom to work at home would be great
Great place to work.
Networking Presales Solutions Engineer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 17, 2017
Never had an issue working here at Sirius. I learned a lot there and the management staff was amazing. They were all about training which I really liked about the company.
Culture is silo
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington StateAugust 9, 2017
It'll be common to encounter internal employees who would respond with "this is not my job." Warning, if you decide to take ownership and cover the client by taking on the internal process by yourself, your utilization will sink and you'll be placed on the RIF list. Punishment for loyalty.
Excellent company
Solutions Architect/Pre-Sales Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 12, 2017
Excellent company to work for. Can deliver what is promised to clients. Excellent engineering support. Very competent delivery engineers to fulfill expectations.
Sales
Inside Client Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2017
Great company to work for. Great culture. Great people. Sink or swim in sales. Remember that half the job is just doing what you say you are going to do. Always follow up!
The most enjoyable part of my job
Client Executive/Software Sales Specialist Quota (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 8, 2017
I love my customers! I have the opportunity to work with great customers every day! Sirius has been able to maintain long, stable relationships with their customers and that is wonderful! The company values that tremendously which makes asking for assistance very easy.
Solid Company requires excellent work ethic and professional background
Operations Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 8, 2017
Sirius Computer Solutions is an fantastic place to work provided you are the best at what you do and take pride in every detail and communicate excellence in all your interactions.
Pros
Solid work life balance culture
Cons
requires sacrificing some leisure time