Site Impact Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMarch 25, 2019
Site Impact has a great environment to work at, and there is always someone to help when you need it. I have been working here for about a year now and have learned so much and feel very happy here. There is room for growth and I'm constantly being challenged!
Pros
great environment
Ideal Work Environment
Jr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMarch 21, 2019
When you think of your ideal workplace Site Impact is the place that should come to mind; From culture to management and best of all the perks. I have been with the company a little under 6 months and it didn't take long at all before I felt right at home with the tenured staff. Site Impact is definitely an industry mover due to the companies talented members, core principles, and innovative business practices. 10 toes down, two thumbs up.
I work hard and I enjoy every minute of the rewards!!!
Site Impact Employee (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMarch 21, 2019
I enjoy the grind at Site Impact. I work with a lot of innovative & creative team members. We work hard and play hard, the days are busy but I get a lot done with the support that is allotted to me. My team members are very open to helping when necessary. We just celebrated another year anniversary and the celebration was very inclusive of all employees. We are in Open Enrollment and the business owners contributed another large percentage to our benefit plans. This was a big ask in our 2018 Employer survey, it's great to know that they listen. I see a lot of new faces joining the team. Since I've been here I've worked with the same team of people. We just received another nomination as a Top Work Place Over all I enjoy it here.
Pros
comradery, transparency, team events, benefits offered, employee peer acknowledgement, employee referral bonuses, Employer contribution to benefits, anniversary recognition, referral bonuses
Cons
work schedule should be 8-5, or 9-5, not 9am - 6pm
Excellent, aggressive pursuit of market share and professionalism
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Union, KYMarch 21, 2019
Site Impact operates as an aggressive provider in a very competitive space. While other companies in the space claim to have tools that are competitive, Site Impact excels due not just to the technology and ease-of-operation of our platforms, but an intense focus on customer service and support. A great place to thrive, especially if you are a competitive person.
Pros
Simple, easy-to-use tools w/an awesome supporting team.
Cons
Sky is the limit for a go-getter in sales
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMarch 21, 2019
Working on the sales side of the company affords me the opportunity to work hard and be handsomely rewarded. The compensation above and beyond the base salary is very appealing.
Pros
Comp Plan
Cons
Open Floor Plan
Awesome Company To Work For
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLMarch 21, 2019
I have worked at this company for 6 years, prior to that I was at my company for 2 years. There's a reason I've been here for 6 years. It's fun and exciting and we provide amazing results for your clients, so with that it makes the job easier. Our executive team is competent and knows what they're doing, so you'll always have faith in the higher ups. They don't micromanage but they provide great training at the same time depending upon your position. From sales to technology to design skills, our team is comprised of amazing and talented individuals and we all act as one big team. Great company to work for and ran by great and experienced industry leaders to learn from.
Pros
Free breakfasts on Friday, monthly company events, exciting and fun work environment, competitive salary
Fast pace, Fun environment
Campaign Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 21, 2019
Site Impact is one of the best jobs I've had in KC. The managers are unbelievably nice and will train you the whole way through. Plus, you are able to grow within the company. One of the coolest things that they have is a learning environment, where you can take classes and improve yourself while working at Site Impact. Little things like that really makes them stand out. Oh and you get free breakfast on Fridays, who doesn't love that?
Pros
Late start Fridays and great location
Cons
Healthcare
Great company, highly recommend
Director (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 21, 2019
I've worked at Site Impact for almost 8 years. The leadership works very hard to make a great culture and a company where people want to work. The team I work on is full of people who work hard and have a lot of fun doing it.
I started out in the role of Campaign Coordinator and can speak to the opportunity for advancement I was given. I went from Coordinator to Senior Coordinator to Manager to Director in my career here.
Our team has a career path with clearly defined expectations for advancement.
I spent the first part of my career in South Florida and am now in the Overland Park location. I can tell you that in both spots you will find great people who are fun to work with.
Pros
Team Building, Company Events, Great People
Great company, highly recommend
Director (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 14, 2019
Our team has a career path with clearly defined expectations for advancement.
Pros
Team Building, Company Events, Great People
Productive Place to Work with Great Company Culture
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLOctober 18, 2018
Site Impact is a great place to work and provides opportunities to learn and advance. Management and people are great to work with. It is very much like a family. I enjoy working with the people around me. Lots of team building and outside actives that allow you to get to know your coworkers on a more personal level. Everyone has a common goal of being the best they can be.
Pros
Company culture, events, colabration, team work.
Cons
Lack of remote work options
Nice and bad people.
Email Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaOctober 16, 2018
There’s a lack of professionalism amongst the senior people and management. It’s ok to behave badly if you are a senior employee. The management has favorites and feeds them sales while the hard workers get nothing.
Pros
Meals, activities
Cons
Expected to work as long as possible.
Great Place to Work!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Coconut Creek, FLOctober 3, 2018
Site Impact defines work hard, play hard. I truly enjoy being surrounded by HARD working, TALENTED individuals, brought together by a common goal of being innovative and serving their clients with the utmost service. The play hard, well, that comes easy...this team is like a family!
Pros
fun events, company culture, open to suggestions, growing
Cons
would like more opportunity/trust to work remotely
Great place to work. Friendly environment.
HTML Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 6, 2017
Great benefits, friendly and fun atmosphere. Depending on position, you may or may not have a great chance advancing. Starting salary is not the greatest and job openings titled "HTML Developer" is a little deceiving as it does not entail developing email creatives initially.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, great benefits, free breakfast every Friday.
Cons
Starting salaries are not great, job advancement can be limited, parking can be a challenge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Site Impact. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8