Sitecore Employee Reviews

Ups and Downs
Customer Success Department (Former Employee) –  Sausalito, CAFebruary 27, 2018
The company is going through a tremendous amount of change and it's causing upsets throughout the organization. First there were layoffs in mid-2016, then they were acquired, then they brought in a new CEO, CFO, CIO, CRO, CSO all new Sales RVPs, new VP of Product Marketing, new VP of Sales Operations,... it goes on and on. Great people were there one day and gone the next for no apparent reason. I was one of those great people - laid off with everyone else in my role, despite over 109% achievement to goal and strong performance reviews, with no advanced notice or explanation.

On the plus side, the pay was good, the product is good, the company is small enough that you can make an impact and there was good work/life balance and a family feel like office lunches every week. While I believe the new regime is strong and has a good plan for the future, they're philosophy of "rip and replace" makes this a volatile place to work.
Great job until it wasn't
Partner Engagement Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 28, 2016
I loved everything about my job...the coworkers, the partners, the clients, the culture, my boss....it was truly the best job I've ever had. Sadly, management overshot their hiring and much to my dismay, I found myself laid off before my first annivesary. I specifically asked what their plan was for when their meteoric rise eventually slowed; I was told that they had planned for that. They hired 30% more people, and let that same 30% go. Very unfortunate.