Siteimprove Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table
Enterprise Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 29, 2018
Great coworkers, flexible management, awesome corporate chef, and a free trip to Europe every 2 years are among the perks. Culture of favoritism and call center type environment are among the cons.
ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 9, 2017
I enjoyed siteimprove alot and wish my immediate supervisor and I had gotten along better so I could of continued working for them.
I ran website external crawls to locate content issues on websites. Would reach out to webmasters and create awareness of these issues and try to get them to agree to a webex meeting with one of our sales reps.
greay place to work
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMarch 30, 2017
Work hard and play hard atmosphere.
Great incentives.
The management always intensifies and finds way to keep employees happy!
I personally felt scheduling a demo a day was difficult.
Fantastic Company!!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 4, 2016
What an awesome company to work for. There is an onsite chef that cooks lunch every day and the food is fantastic. Also, donut Fridays and fresh fruit delivered throughout the week. The benefits are awesome with a generous 401k match, 100% paid employee health and dental and a ton of PTO. Did I also mention we are doing a company trip to Copenhagen? The culture is amazing and they also provide a great work-life balance. The company is growing extremely fast and is open to change and no ideas from their employees. If there was ever a time to get in with a company now is the time.
Pros
Onsite chef, work out area, donut Friday, great culture
Account Executive
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 1, 2016
I was promoted from an Account Specialist/Market Development Rep to an Account Executive this year. They truly promote within and encourage the reps to grow within the company and promote when people are ready to take on a quota. I had to work really hard to get that promotion but that is a part of the culture: work hard, play hard. The benefits, food, culture and people are awesome!
Pros
Awesome!
Cons
None so far.
Account Specialist
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNNovember 1, 2016
This is a great company to grow with. They are about growing within and using your career goals to match their growth. I am in one a career development program now and have been encouraged by managers to learn more each time we meet. There are growing pains at times so you do have to be adaptable to that but they focus on the employees when they make changes. I recommend working for them.
Pros
Benefits are amazing!
Cons
Pay could always be better
Fun place to work, experiencing growing pains
ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Edina, MNOctober 13, 2016
Management is still trying to figure out how effectively take over the Small-Medium business vertical without creating ROI which has caused for lack of success and thus disgruntled sales people.
Pros
Great Lunch, Incredible people
Cons
No room for lucrative growth
Great product
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 7, 2012
Good company, although pay is very minimal.
An easy to sell product with no competition.

Want to know more about Siteimprove?

Ask a question