Sitel Group Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,658 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOLaurent Uberti68%approve of Laurent Uberti's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
You’re seeing all 803 jobs at Sitel Group because we can’t find any available jobs at Sitel Group close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 4.9K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 358 questions about working at Sitel Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sitel Group employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Sitel Group within the last 5 years.
Questions about personal life (nothing intimate of course), as well as related to previous work experience, and knowledge about both Sitel and the client.
work experience communication skills documents
They asked about my schedule, why I wanted to work there and if I felt comfortable with testing as it would be a major part of the training.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Sitel Group