Sitel Group

United States6,727 reviews

Found 6,727 reviews matching the searchSee all 13,145 reviews
campaigncoachagentcenterphonetrainingcustomcustomer

Checking phone messages

Make sure to check the phone messages, deliver the messages to the right person or employee. Check the calendar for HR meeting, interview and new hire. When I got promoted as an accounting assistant, making sure the monthly reconciliation is completed, a general ledger is done before submitting it to the CEO. Assisting the finance department with all aspects of a monthly end and closing the report preparation.

Pros

Mothly lunch

It was okay

Sitel is a call center that companies used to outsource there customer service reps. It is very easy to get hired at Sitel because of It’s high turnover rate. The training is very hands on and they make sure that you are fully prepared before you take your first call.

Sitel Group insights

Based on 2,822 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

Could be a good company to grow with

The company itself is ok, I didn’t like the campaign I was on due to the way the training is set up. It’s self training and I feel like I learned a lot until it came time to get on the phones. The trainers down talk u an talk to the trainees very disrespectful an no one does anything

Good for temporary positions

Easy to get on when they are hiring plenty of people for a project. Not much room for being able to become Permanent. Prepare for only like 6 months or less of work.

A Fast Paced Global Company with an Excellent Culture

Lovely place to work although the work is very testing. Lovely people. Manger need to learn how to treat people to get the best out of them. Excellent entry level job.

Pessimo ambiente di lavoro

Pessimo training affrettato male organizzato e con la pretesa che si imparino decine di nozioni in brevissimo tempo e ingresso in produzione arbitrario senza alcun accostamento e gradualità nello svolgimento delle mansioni,salario basso e colleghi arroganti e pieni di boria.

Wouldn't recommend

Lack of communication; was made to wait for 2 months for a job even though I was told that I had a job for 6 months, I was left unemployed just to end up with a sector that expects an arm and a leg with no raise whatsoever.

Entry level position

This was a good entry level company. I acquired soft skills for customer service and learned how to troubleshoot. The culture was professional and I felt accepted.

Decent experience for those who cannot get a better opportunity

Good training program.Management will provide solid direction.Good environment & fun people.Pay is/was below expectations. Hours are flexible depending on demand.Working as a cust service agent telephonic ally was a good experience.

Good

Good pay for work from home. I didn’t work there for long so I don’t know how the job really is but it was nice so far and the pay was decent. 4, 10 hour shifts was the schedule I believe

There was great support staff and they made you feel like part of the company. Not an outsider.

I enjoyed working for sitel. I just wanted a job with one company and not moved from one job to another. I look at it the wrong way. It didn't matter what client I worked for I was with sitel. I would go back if there's an opening.

Excellent job

I loved working at Sitel for over two years! I made many friends who I still see occasionally. I would definitely go back if necessary and recommend this company to everyone looking for a decent job to help ends meet financially.

Pros

Plenty of opportunities

Cons

Fast paced back to back calls.

You will always learn something new and be welcomed as part of the Sitel Family

The management is willing to work with you and there are opportunities for advancement. This is a good place to work if you are concerned about benefits for you and your family.

It's an ok position until you need to take a medical leave

To be honest, it's an ok position, but don't get, or need, an extended leave of absence. The added stress of getting back to work as usual, is redundant. I have been going around in circles for months of trying to return back to work.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Returning back to work from LOA

Don't apply for this job if you have any type of disability

This job did not like me and they tried to make me quit because I have a visual impairment. They failed to provide accommodations and they caused me to have intense anxiety. They than fired me without notice or reason.

Pros

Remote

Cons

They discriminate against the disabled

Not the best

Just keep your head up, you’ll find yourself sucked into a mess of mismanagement, nepotism, and never ending work. But it’s a job anyone can get. Only work for this company if no other choice.

Noone that fixes issues or actual cares

I have been with this company for awhile. The management is a joke. They are rude for the most part. I have a terrible schedule that they do not care about. I have asked many times for it to be changed. If you email anyone good luck with an answer. There is no real boss to go to for answers.

Pros

Cons

No help, no communication, poor leadership

Official response from Sitel Group

June 21, 2022
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. We work hard on creating a positive experience for our associates, and I understand here that we were not fully able to deliver that promise to you. We’ll definitely use your feedback to make the necessary adjustments.

Laid Back

This company is laid back. I love the diversity of different challenges that comes along with this customer service experience. It helps you build skills as you work. Working here is like having a big family.

Official response from Sitel Group

June 21, 2022
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re glad you had such a great experience!

Pretty great

as far as customer service jobs go this job has great flexibility, a great team support system, and pretty decent benefits. i’m not a fan of customer service but that’s just my personal preference. the management is kinda not great at communicating with us when it comes to trainings and if they need to add time to our schedule for whatever reason they don’t always communicate that and just add it. other than that it’s a pretty cool job

You never know what or where you are going to do, jump from project to project and schedule changed often without notice. You either like it or you don't cause they don't care. Was hired to sell medicare and the moved around to several positions. This was a depressing situation period.

Fast Paced

Good Job an Work Environment is Cool. Fellow Staff is Great and Helpful. Always someone to assist you if and when you need it or have any type of questions or concerns.

Common questions about Sitel Group

Answered by current and former employees at Sitel Group

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sitel Group.
Powered byComparably

Compare Sitel Group with

• Sitel Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?