Sitel Employee Reviews

Found 4,552 reviews matching the search See all 8,075 reviews
Sitel is a good company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  3620 Suite 420 E Pilot Rd, Las Vegas NV 89119December 15, 2018
I enjoyed working with customers on a daily basis, and I also enjoyed being able to work from home. Also I appreciated the fact that the company offered monthly attendance and performance bonuses.
Pros
Coworkers and supervisors are very supportive.
Cons
No opportunities for advancement.
Change was the only constant
Sales Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Painted Post, NYDecember 15, 2018
Almost daily what your job description was would change. How you were to perform daily tasks changed just as often. Management was inconsistent with any and all actions regarding discipline.
Fun place to work
Billing Representative for Cox (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLDecember 14, 2018
Fun place to work, people are great, but the training process is a bit to be desired. The class was big (35 people) and i dont think the trainer was able to handle that big of a class, especially with people needing help with simple tasks which delayed everyone's training and therefore not being trained on everything that was needed for the job.
Pros
work at home, paid time off, and benefits
Cons
Training class to big for Trainers to handle
controlled work place with separate lunch area
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYDecember 14, 2018
taking calls from customer to assist them with renewing their subscription, assisted with customers with their problems with accessing their online, setting up new subscriptions, handled calls that customer were upset with the service they received
Horrible
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 14, 2018
This is the worst job I ever had in my life. Management has no idea what they are doing, Supervisor don't want to help you with anything. When they do tell you to do something, and you do it, they will send you an email belittling you telling you, that you need to be retrained because you don't know what you're doing and you're doing the wrong thing. Your schedule is a complete mess, and they don't want to deal with you when you have a problem with your schedule. The desk you sit at are disgusting, everything is filthy, the bathroom is the absolute worst, there is never paper towels or toilet paper, there is always paper and trash on the floor. They have 3 snack, 3 drink, and 1 vending machine, all with the worst things possible and extremely overpriced. There are no places closest for you go to while on your break, and you get a 30 minute lunch. They pick and choose who has to follow the dress code, and who needs to actually take calls, as to who can just sit around talking to each other. The only time you see management walking around is when Costco is there. You have to deal with the worst members over the phone, threating, cursing, screaming at you. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here. Do yourself a favor and don't apply.
Pros
Cons
Everything imaginable
Fast paced, Friendly enviroment, with good pay!
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ALDecember 12, 2018
I started working at Sitel in the early part of 2017, like any jobs it had it's moments. However, the workplace is friendly, it was a job where fun was guaranteed, and felt more lile home then my actual house!
Pros
Flexible schedule, great benefits, friendly atmosphere!
Cons
As with any job dealing with the general public, the customers were the worst part!
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 12, 2018
For my very first call center it is very relaxed. We have training coaches that go the extra mile to make sure we are comfortable with our position to go on to the sales floor.
Horrible
Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 12, 2018
Only one restroom and it’s a Disgusting restroom, ignorant staff, unarticulated coaches, fear mongers, threats, lies, favoritism, ghetto people.. I would not recommend this place
Pros
Great pay if you want to work with degenerates
Cons
Ghetto people, Unhygienic center, gross
Excellent Career Advancement
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2018
Amazing career pathing for anyone interested in a career and not afraid of learning and putting in the work. This company truly invests in the people that invest in them. This is very much a fast paced environment that perfectly aligns to someone who is looking for that, is adaptable, and enjoys a challenge. Attention all retail workers, looking to stay in customer service, but don't want to be on your feet all the time, you need to consider Sitel. Students looking for an exciting/growing field in business consider Sitel. I could go on and on. I strongly recommend for anyone either looking to use transferrable skill-sets and/or someone starting at entry level looking for growth. This company is only getting better by the day and the outlook is BRIGHT.
Pros
Career Advancement, Fast Paced, Skill Development, Great leadership
Cons
Learning curve can be difficult depending upon the client you support
Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKDecember 10, 2018
It was so stressful. Yes it’s a call center and that’s call center life but it should not be so stressful. I didn’t like some of the managers there because they didn’t know what they were doing.
The worst
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  NormanDecember 9, 2018
Sitel is one of the worst jobs I have ever had. It's a micromanagement nightmare. Their "members" are worse than dealing with the coaches. Your raise is not based on your performance because they pick and choose what they want to grade you on. They grade the calls differently each time, so what might be OK this week isn't ok the next. Or your neighbor could say the exact same thing as you did to a member of the same union but somehow you both get different scores. The only thing tolerable about sitel is your co workers, hopefully you get a good seat. Other than that, the pay is terrible, the place is filthy, and full of tweakers.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Working at Sitel
stressful
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 9, 2018
Typical day at work fast paced, The management is very unorganized.The hardest part of the job was not having stability on the job. The management did not have any communication.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not knowing if your job project would last
Great first job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ALDecember 9, 2018
Great job for someone just starting out! Relaxed learning experience, room for advancement everyone is like familyif your in school they will work with you I didn’t like shift bids
Sitel Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 7, 2018
This was a fun job. The learning process was so smooth that I was prepared for (the floor)helping customers. All equipment was sent to you and that was a bonus. The hardest part of the job was the campaign ended and you had to wait on another one.
Pros
hourly pay good managment
Cons
temporary positions
Poor management
Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2018
Poorly run hr. As well as management. Can not keep conteoll of employees. It was like highschool workimg here. Way too much drama. Too much to deal with on a daily basis. Needs improvement.
prodtive
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLDecember 6, 2018
Great company to work for. There as some pros and cons about the job but sooner or later you will get use to it. you have an short lunch break and you breaks are kinda ok.
Pros
lunches
Cons
short breaks
Not the best place to work
Warranty Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2018
I honestly was broken into the Call Center life here. So this place will always be the place that taught me what it was like to really multi-task and work in a fast paced environment. Which I had known before but nothing like this. However, the pay was never what it should've been for the amount of work and Management here was often a joke.
Pros
Training and Product Testing
Cons
The pay
something to get you through
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Provincia de PanamáDecember 5, 2018
Sitel Panama was not the best working experience for me. I used to work overtime most of the time because the money wasn't good enough with the monthly cost to pay everything. I was most of the time at the job then I was with my family. This place is routine, if you like a routine daily then you will like it. think about taking 100 to 150 calls per day. 30 minutes lunch and 15 minutes break. 4 minutes for bathroom break and sometimes you had to go to the upper level or bottom level from the project you were in.Management it's horrible. would never recommend working there.
Pros
Good Insurance
Cons
Management, Poor base Salary
Sitel
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ALDecember 5, 2018
Sjtel is one of the largest employers locally. They are flexible with yours. You have a shift bid a. couple. The supervisors are all hands on and always willing to help. They always have something going on wether it's BBQ or silly games to keep the employees feeling appreciated.
customer service
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKDecember 3, 2018
good place to work friendly has great management and benefits
has work at home program which is great for stay at home persons. answering phones taking in service orders or applications for real estate agents. sitting at desk for 8 hours a day getting to visit with friends and make new friends
Pros
great stay at home job
Cons
don't get a lot of exercise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K
42.2K
32K

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight