Sitel Employee Reviews

52K
42.1K
31.9K
Found 4,174 reviews matching the search See all 7,461 reviews
calling all day every day
TELEMARKETER (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXJuly 15, 2018
i prefer to talk with people face to face. I did not like that I had to keep selling my pitch, even when I knew the customer was not interested...We had to get 3 "Nos" out of the customer before we were allowed to hang up.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
boring
Sitel
Customer Service Reprensentative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2018
It was a great company to work for in spite of the absence policy . was very friendly . they have a internet bar and a coffee bar as well other things
Productive and fun workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bogalusa, LAJuly 14, 2018
It was very exciting to work at Sitel because I was on an account called Norwegian Cruise line and it was very exciting to be able to book cruises and making people happy about the decision they made and how excited they were about their dream vacation.
Sales driven
Premier Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLJuly 14, 2018
The job title is technical support but sales are the most important thing that the coaches push, they are not really concerned with customer satisfaction.
Sitel is horrible
Technical Support Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Starkville, MSJuly 14, 2018
If you are plan on coming to sitel and working for AT&T don't. although the pay is good the job is very stressful and you get written up for everything.
Call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJuly 13, 2018
I worked in the dtv are fixing troubleshooting and turning services back on also did billing and disconnections provided services and send out service men to fix any problems i couldn’t fix over the phone .
Pros
Comfortable working just sitting and answering phones all day .
Cons
Being on the phone with a customer more than 20 minutes
Csr
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Andalusia, ALJuly 12, 2018
Typical day was busy lots of phone calls favoritism I just didn't like the unfair treatment not professional the sales were stressed way too much and you could never satisfy the managers the pay was not that good this place is out of business
cool place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 12, 2018
Cool place to work. I rewally enjoyed the work vibes. I loved going to work everyday. I would go back in a heartbeat. I worked for the direct tv department
Lovely job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Previous USA embassyJuly 12, 2018
It was the best first job I could get, do not matter I did not have any experience they help with trainings and one of one, they care about you and how you felling, yes I can be sometime stressful but they are always willing to help for you to improve every day
Pros
Bonus, free meals, activities
Cons
Salary
Not good
Escalation Technician-Call Center (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 12, 2018
Just not right in management been there over 11 years and campaign just didn't stay with Sitel and Sitel started laying people off for no reason and not being honest in a meeting about it so it's time to move on to better
Free coffee all day. Food trucks
Daily customer service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2018
HR very unprofessional. When advancement came for a new campaign, they had already completed my background check and I have no criminal record. The courts and police said they could not print something that was not there. So they never put me back to my original campaign. My campaign manager was awesome!
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
HR unprofessional
Its an ok place to work
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 11, 2018
its an ok place to work if you're about business and not drama. you have plenty of options to make money and grow within the company. you can go far within the company fairly quick if you're about your business.
intense job
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNJuly 10, 2018
they had a game room but the time you had off the phone didn't give you time to really relax. the only time you could really go there was before work, after work, or when you were in training. they are very strict of you breaks and you had to be on time or early or occurrences would occur. a lot of the salary capped. Though there are advancements in the company, it all depends on how many people are still working there. you could be given a promotion one day and two weeks in be sitting back down as an agent instead.
Pros
it's a job, you get benefits for health, dental, fmla, etc
Cons
short breaks and lunch, a lot of negative chatter with peers, stressful
Very friendly place to work
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 9, 2018
A typical day consist of calls in que back to back. I learned how to navigate from screen to screen while assisting the caller. Management was not very knowledgeable. The workplace culture was very helpful overall. The hardest part of the job was being stuck on a question you could not answer. The most enjoyable part of the job was in was a laid back environment.
fun workplace
Longview, TX. Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJuly 9, 2018
Helping out customers and providing the need for the satisfaction the customers expect for each are that they expect for us to provide for them and also meeting new friends and learn the attributes in the workplace
Professional, Quick pace, Must keep up with policy and procedure changes
Universal Leader/Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 9, 2018
Educating customers about their protection agreement and helping them to fulfill any benefits under the protection agreement. Fast pace environment and you must be customer focused.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Better pay and better benefits
It can be a great place to work.
MEMBER SERVICES/CARD SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJuly 8, 2018
Your experience at SITEL is entirely based on you. your work ethic and how much you are willing to improve yourself will determine how well you do at the company. Do a good job and keep motivated and you will do well. Shift the blame to circumstances and you will be miserable.
Pros
personable management for the most part, well scheduled breaks.
Cons
the people on the phones aren't always the most polite.
Not good.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 8, 2018
Management not very good. The place is like a high school. Training is too long and not very helpful. Would like to have the training a little more useful amd helpful.
Nice people
Customer care agent (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSJuly 8, 2018
Poor management will work every weekend, but room for advancement if you can stick it out. Will be paid no weekly. Check is usually 600 to 800 dollars. Management is not well trained.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Will most likely work weekends
Doesn't Pay Enough
Las Vegas - Claims Customer Service Coach (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 7, 2018
You'll meet some great people and learn a lot, but as a member of management it is very stressful.

Poor communication a lack of recognition will make you want to quit immediately.
Pros
You have a job
Cons
You'll start to lose hair