Sitel Employee Reviews

32K
Found 4,317 reviews matching the search See all 7,663 reviews
do not work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 21, 2018
this company has a irrational policy where for 2 weeks you are not allowed to miss even one day even if your child is sick they do not care about their workers they think your are replaceable
Overworked
Coach/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 21, 2018
Over worked and less than adequate pay. Experienced a extremely turn over rate. Management expected to work miracles with less than adequately trained personnel.
just a paycheck
Coach (Customer Service Manager) (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 20, 2018
Sitel lied to and didn't care about the people. During my time at the center the were three major accounts lost. each time there was no communication or preparation for the employees they just were told at the end they no longer had a job and these were not communicated as temporary accounts.After the original center director left the call center went to haywire.
Fun workplace
Techical support (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 20, 2018
I liked working at sitel and they where really good with working with my schedule while in school and pay isn’t that bad left making 11.50 that’s more
Pros
Good shifts
Cons
Breaks
Only for single healthy people
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNAugust 19, 2018
If you get sick you get a point, doctor's excuse means nothing to the company. Better not have kids because leaving early even if your child is in need of medical attention will still get you a point. Basically you have to be single and in picture perfect health to work here.
Great snacks
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSAugust 18, 2018
This place was a good startup to my customer service career. I was able to learn alot as fae as being able to talk on the phone. I hated the mandatory overtime especially when you already have a long work shift ridiculous.
Pros
Good work friends
Cons
Office style job on the phone handing members/cards calls
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 17, 2018
sitting/standing for long periods
computer skills required
maintain customer confidentiality
speaking clearly and concisely
adhere to statistical requirements of call center
I would not recommend this company
Supervisor/Team Coach (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLAugust 16, 2018
• Coaching, development and motivation of team members to increase and improve retention, customer service, quality, productivity, and call center metrics.
• Grow retention and customer service levels by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving employee and customer problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analysis, and managing system and process improvements.
Pros
fast training
Cons
low pay
a typical day at sitel
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 16, 2018
a customer calls in ask about card information most are very angry and don't know how to talk calmly when dealing with those type of customers we have to allow them to talk and get whatever it is they need to say out. i am a very patient person when it comes to that so i know how to handle a angry customer and make sure they are hanging up with a smile on there face. the hardest part about work is when you feel like your the only one accepting calls and answering calls.
Friendly work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 16, 2018
I have been working at Sitel for 2 years now, while i have been there they have taught me a lot about many different things. I have learned about health insurance from AON, how phone companies work from AT&T, and credit card services from PSCU. I would definitely recommend anyone to sitel, they offer great insurance programs, and they offer PTO. Plus an added bonus of ice cream on the first Wednesday of every month!
Pros
Free coffee, Nice people
Cons
No paid vacation days
nice working environment
Customer at vice representative (Former Employee) –  Starkville, MSAugust 16, 2018
great work place, nice work environment. job is very easy and not stressful. the management is very operated. It can get a busy around football season and holidays.
Pros
guaranteed full hours and more
Cons
short lunch breaks
I would work hear again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2018
I would work here again if it was or is possible. I am not sure about the kind of clients they are working for. All and all it was a good place to work.
Relaxing and decent place
Csp (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 15, 2018
Communication could be better and training as well could be better and longer what you learn in training is not useful in live environment better parking would be a plus
Pros
Quick advancement
Cons
Communication
Work from home
Customer Service Work at home representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2018
Was nice being at home and not having to commute. Co-workers were nice and helpful. The company was also helpful when needed. Just for me personally I missed face to face interactions with coworkers.
Very stressful but good training provided
Coach in Training (Former Employee) –  Longview, TX 75601August 14, 2018
Company was a vendor for one wireless company. When one wireless company acquired another, job roles changed and it got much more confusing. Training was not provided because company was looking to shut down the contract.
It was a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 14, 2018
I think they need to make improvements as far as management..but everything else was ok. I love thecway they trained you for projects and it was always help if you needed it.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor management
productive fun inviroment
USAA agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2018
I enjoyed working at Sitel for USAA and would recommend this company to others. I enjoyed being able to help customers in need at a fast pace knowing at the end of the day I was able to assure our customers where safe all there wants have been made.
A Good Starting Point
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2018
Sitel was a good starting job. The work was pretty easy. However, the pay and raise scale was not great, as well as not offering benefits. There were a lot of people who had a low work ethic. This was not a place that I would desire to work for again
Ok Place to work
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ALAugust 13, 2018
Overall, Sitel is an OK place to work. My co-workers are what really make a difference. They're great! Pay and scheduling could use improvement, however.
Sitel
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 13, 2018
Its a great job if you are a recent High school graduate. Great for a summer job. But if you love customer service then overall its a pretty good fit for you.
Pros
on site lunch vendors
Cons
no phones