Play YouTube video button

Sitel Employee Reviews

United States5,624 reviews
Found 5,624 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Sitel selected this as a representative review
A place where you will receive the development needed to take your career to the next level.
SITEL Corporation is a wonderful company to work for. The company is built on a firm foundation. You will receive both personal and professional development. You are given a learning plan for success that will allow you to build on your skills and knowledge. You are empowered through the company's vision, passion, and purpose. While working for SITEL Corporation, I found my vision- Helping Others, my passion- Training and Developing Associates, and Purpose- To help others in coming to terms with their individual greatness.
Official response from Sitel
April 28, 2020
¡Muchisimas gracias por tu comentario!

Esperamos ser nuevamente una opcion para usted en algun futuro.
Great job and great people to work with
Great job had a lot of fun was a friendly enviornment i got along with all my co workers. Taught me a lot of new and interesting things. I was always learning something new every day
Average
Being an agent at a call center can be hard. Work hard and you'll be fine. If you can make it to management even better. You can really gain stability here.
Productive place to work
typical day at work, ADP trainee take more notes than y- cording,8 hours of taking full notes and taking quizzes. i was in a course that was affected by a false infected covid-19 person.
Good job
Good place to work ... enjoyable..pay is somewhat low but you can move up. Benefits are poor. Work life balance is good and management helps you succeed.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Lies
When I first started, I felt like I had finally found a company that cared about their employees. It’s been less than 6 months and I already hate it so much that I want to cry before clocking in. The expectations of employees is completely unrealistic, especially when we are the ones who get yelled at the customers all day, not the ones setting the expectations. training is also a joke, i spent 2 weeks in training and knew almost none of the actual information i would never to die my job.
overall good
this company was my favorite to work with, but the management had a someone unapproachable aspect to it. the people where fun all around and they let us have the normal workplace fun
Amazing company to work for.
Although some of the upper management can be a pain(some are very unprofessional). Most of the people you will interact with are very caring and very kind to you. My coach was very compassionate and understanding of my situation. I was unfortunately let go due to issues in my person life it was very enjoyable to work there.
Pros
Very good coaches. Good pay. Work from gone.
Cons
Some management is very unprofessional and spiteful.
Ehh
They definitely do not care about family , they are not flexible nor family friendly the like to put in a nice face and pretend the pay is good ig that’s why people stay but high turnover rate
Customer Service agent
Great first job to have, but must be strong minded and able to let things roll off your shoulders so to speak. Short breaks, decent pay, flexible work hours.
Pros
Decent pay flexible work hours
Cons
Short breaks rude coworkers
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sitel?
Excellent people
Sitel is excellent at Call Center operations, which is a difficult business. Its leadership and people are the best. Would be happy to work for them again.
Pros
remote work
Call Center
They offered me a flexible schedule and opportunity to grow and develop my leadership style. Unfortunately, the company closed done at the end of 2019.
buena compañia para lavorar con salario bajo y mucha responsabilidad
la empresa necesita pagarles mas a sus travajadores bonos en el proyecto muy bajo
Sitel is an amazing place to work
Sitel is an amazing place to work. Sitel has many opportunities for growth. I went for an agent to a supervisor to a trainer within two years. I recommend Sitel to anybody looking for a job.
Poor company to work for
Would not recommended anyone to work here. Does not care about employees and even if you work out a 2 week notice they will still put you no a fo not hire back list
Cons
Great starting job, potential for advancement
Fair starting job, but the workload can be taxing during times of high volume with QA. Mandatory over time can happen, and you likely will be burnt out before its over.
Advancement seems really hard. But possible with the right coach.
Pros
Good starting job
Cons
Hard to advance
Meh its a job
Thankful for the experience but would not recommend as the pay is painfully low. I advanced to multiple positions in under 6 months and capped out at $11.75/hr. The overtime was nice.
Terrible
If I could give this place no stars I would, very unprofessional workplace, employees treated it like high school pay is terrible and I was terminated in the middle of this pandemic. I would NEVER recommend anyone to work here
Employment policy
Overall this company needs to modernize its benefits, employment policy, PTO, and bonus payout to ALL employees. Need employees with knowledge of job
stressful
Answer phones for over 150 credit unions, assist our cardholders with multiple
functions on their credit cards and debit cards, handle transaction history, disputes, rewards, lost or stolen

reports, fraud cases, and unlocked online accounts.

It was a very stressful job, was always getting yelled at by customers everyday.
Don’t waste your time
Management gets fired and rehired every month or so. Management is also VERY UNORGANIZED, HR is a JOKE. It’s a surprise they reopened after all the FRAUD and SCAMMING they were doing. It’s easy money if you need it, but definitely NOT worth the headache and Stress they bring. Calls are very high volume because they don’t hire quality people that will stay to do the job... So the employees that are still there get overworked with no compensation Don’t waste your time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Sitel.