SiteLock logo

SiteLock Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

SiteLock insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great Experience

I got to learn a lot which is the best thing I could’ve got, the pay was fairly nice for my position and I never felt pressured so long as I put in my best effort.

Love working there

If it was not for having to move back to Cali I would still be working there it is amazing company loved every minute of working there hands down best job I have ever had

Pros

Amazing work environment

Cons

Can’t think of one

Collaborative, fun culture!

Since starting here at SiteLock, I've felt well supported by my team and the organization. Our executive leaders are approachable and encourage us to share feedback. I've had the opportunity to work on exciting projects where I've learned new things, and my contributions are appreciated. SiteLock also does a great job of promoting wellness through virtual yoga and mindfulness sessions, access to a Fitness Coach, and incentives for setting and achieving personal goals. In short: I'm lovin' it here!

Pros

Open culture; supportive team; good work/life balance

Cons

Opportunity to streamline/automate a few processes (which we're in the process of doing so)

Strong culture

SiteLock has an awesome culture. Working with fellow colleagues was like working with family. The department I was working for were comprised of some very talented people. Unfortunately for me it was moving in a direction I did not think suited my talents. I have learned a lot about security and thankful for the opportunity to work at such a good company.

Wonderful place to work!

Working for Sitelock was a breath of fresh air. I was able to take my past experience there to help coach my team into success. It was a wonderful feeling molding my brand new team into the website security agents they became.

Great place to work and learn. With Ping pong

Great place to work. They deserve the awards they hold and will do well for years to come. A little too much turnover in the c suite lately. However I think things will settle well with new strategies.

Pros

Fun environment. Catered lunches. Nice office

Cons

Direction needed

Company without a clue- customers leaving in droves

Leadership has no clue how to grow this company and are arrogant. New CEO and his front line are awful leaders. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this sinking company.

Unorganized

The technology education is priceless however, the job is not as sophisticated as one is lead to believe. The pay that is advertised during interviews is not even close to actual pay.

Pros

Education and felon friendly.

Cons

Unrealistic goals, low pay and overworked leads.

No opportunity to advance

This is not really a good long term place of business, as they have extremely high turnover, and no real advancement options. Management does not really take a hands on approach, and is very stagnant.

No Advancment

If your looking to stay in the same position at all times then be my guest. Departments are falling apart. Lateral changes contently. Over worked and sales are the golden children. Employee free lunch/breakfast were stripped to every blue moon. Bonus structures and job descriptions are always changing. Not a stable running company.

Jobs at SiteLock

See more jobs

Great IT team

Working in the Technical Support side of Sitelock was a wonderful experience and fun. I worked a typical 40 hour week, My direct supervisor had a sense of humor which is always a plus, and I had the opportunity to help develop a new hybrid team.

Transition Phase

SiteLock was recently acquired and is in a transition phase right now. There are a lot of departmental changes that are making it unbearable to work there. There is no job security, as they have squashed an entire department and are making major departmental changes. The CEO doesn't have a basic understanding of website security.

Pros

Nothing right now

Cons

No more free lunches, transition phase, terrible sales management

Not very eventful

Good entry level position, literally anyone who can speak English and answer the phone can get this job. Plenty of work that can easily be completed. Easy peasy dns, ftp and ssl configurations. They only really care about you answering phones in tier 1. Some agents can avoid phones by being friends with management. There is a tier 2/3 but do not expect to be promoted unless you stick around for years. They prefer to hire from the outside to fill these positions. I recommend you apply for those positions to begin with if you do not want to get stuck.

Pros

Free wifi

Cons

Repetitive work

Unsatisfactory

Not much to say except the job they hired me for (duties, title, training, salary, and functions) completely changed the day I arrived to training. It was completely bogus and a waste of time.

Pros

Management is personable

Cons

Everything else

productive and fun workplace

Management drove sales within a nurturing and guiding environment. Training is performed at the out first of employment, supervision is readily available, commissions are lucrative for the talented and the culture is supportive.

Great tech culture and great colleagues!

SiteLock/ Patchman is a unique atmosphere to build your sales skills as a channel development executive. A combination of tech culture and dynamic startup environment that still exists within the company make the perfect place to develop skills. Enthusiast, friendly, and growing team makes it easy to integrate into the company. Ask a question, get an extensive explanation and learn peacefully the products so you can speak in the simplest terms to the clients.

productive and collaborative workplace

Great team, serious technical interview process to make sure candidate has necesary knowledge AND will get along with every singel person in the office. Strict but humane management. Great office location! Friendly and collaborative environment. Proud of work done in the office, because we do PRODUCT that makes company money.

Pros

Free lunches on Fridays

Cons

No direct control of A/C

Terrible Company to Work For

Sitelock is like a dysfunctional family where the parents don't get along. The CEO is a smart guy but not an effective leader and continues to let his directs lead the company in a very uncollaborative way. The Sales targets are unrealistic and the associate turnover is extremely high.

Pros

Friday Lunch

Cons

Poor Leadership, Sales Targets that are too high, Culture

Extremely disappointing experience

Lack of mgmt direction and support, weak on knowledge on how to expand the company into new verticals, lack of fair treatment by mgmt, lack of mgmt being open to new ideas.

A good example of what poor leadership can do

Where to begin? The problem is upper management. None of them are happy, positive, or even encouraging people. Lots of mean girl energy, even from the guys. It's really easy for the cut throat reps to steal your leads, and management does nothing to stop them. No discipline, and no team spirit or camaraderie. Not sustainable or even doable, so you'll be left with $15/hour and that's it. They don't even provide snacks.

Cons

almost no vacation ever, grouchy negative upper management, no bonus pay out

Good company to work for

Taking each call and making a difference with our customers to let them know each individual we speak to we value. Making their priorities a priority issue for us as well. Learned how to set daily goals for myself to keep myself striving for excellence. Friendly, relaxed environment.

Pros

Free breakfast and lunches. Game room. Fun atmosphere

Cons

Healthcare costs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SiteLock. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare SiteLock with