SiteLock

SiteLock Employee Reviews

United States52 reviews
I got to learn a lot which is the best thing I could’ve got, the pay was fairly nice for my position and I never felt pressured so long as I put in my best effort.
SiteLock has an awesome culture. Working with fellow colleagues was like working with family.

The department I was working for were comprised of some very talented people. Unfortunately for me it was moving in a direction I did not think suited my talents.

I have learned a lot about security and thankful for the opportunity to work at such a good company.
Working for Sitelock was a breath of fresh air. I was able to take my past experience there to help coach my team into success. It was a wonderful feeling molding my brand new team into the website security agents they became.
Great place to work. They deserve the awards they hold and will do well for years to come. A little too much turnover in the c suite lately. However I think things will settle well with new strategies.
Pros
Fun environment. Catered lunches. Nice office
Cons
Direction needed
Leadership has no clue how to grow this company and are arrogant. New CEO and his front line are awful leaders. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this sinking company.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
The technology education is priceless however, the job is not as sophisticated as one is lead to believe. The pay that is advertised during interviews is not even close to actual pay.
Pros
Education and felon friendly.
Cons
Unrealistic goals, low pay and overworked leads.
This is not really a good long term place of business, as they have extremely high turnover, and no real advancement options. Management does not really take a hands on approach, and is very stagnant.
Working in the Technical Support side of Sitelock was a wonderful experience and fun. I worked a typical 40 hour week, My direct supervisor had a sense of humor which is always a plus, and I had the opportunity to help develop a new hybrid team.
SiteLock was recently acquired and is in a transition phase right now. There are a lot of departmental changes that are making it unbearable to work there. There is no job security, as they have squashed an entire department and are making major departmental changes. The CEO doesn't have a basic understanding of website security.
Pros
Nothing right now
Cons
No more free lunches, transition phase, terrible sales management
Not much to say except the job they hired me for (duties, title, training, salary, and functions) completely changed the day I arrived to training. It was completely bogus and a waste of time.
Pros
Management is personable
Cons
Everything else
Management drove sales within a nurturing and guiding environment. Training is performed at the out first of employment, supervision is readily available, commissions are lucrative for the talented and the culture is supportive.
SiteLock/ Patchman is a unique atmosphere to build your sales skills as a channel development executive.
A combination of tech culture and dynamic startup environment that still exists within the company make the perfect place to develop skills.

Enthusiast, friendly, and growing team makes it easy to integrate into the company. Ask a question, get an extensive explanation and learn peacefully the products so you can speak in the simplest terms to the clients.
Great team, serious technical interview process to make sure candidate has necesary knowledge AND will get along with every singel person in the office. Strict but humane management. Great office location! Friendly and collaborative environment. Proud of work done in the office, because we do PRODUCT that makes company money.
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays
Cons
No direct control of A/C
Sitelock is like a dysfunctional family where the parents don't get along. The CEO is a smart guy but not an effective leader and continues to let his directs lead the company in a very uncollaborative way. The Sales targets are unrealistic and the associate turnover is extremely high.
Pros
Friday Lunch
Cons
Poor Leadership, Sales Targets that are too high, Culture
Lack of mgmt direction and support, weak on knowledge on how to expand the company into new verticals, lack of fair treatment by mgmt, lack of mgmt being open to new ideas.
Where to begin? The problem is upper management. None of them are happy, positive, or even encouraging people. Lots of mean girl energy, even from the guys. It's really easy for the cut throat reps to steal your leads, and management does nothing to stop them. No discipline, and no team spirit or camaraderie. Not sustainable or even doable, so you'll be left with $15/hour and that's it. They don't even provide snacks.
Cons
almost no vacation ever, grouchy negative upper management, no bonus pay out
Taking each call and making a difference with our customers to let them know each individual we speak to we value. Making their priorities a priority issue for us as well. Learned how to set daily goals for myself to keep myself striving for excellence. Friendly, relaxed environment.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunches. Game room. Fun atmosphere
Cons
Healthcare costs.
I walk in every morning with a strut in my step, high five my support peeps on the way to my desk. I unlock my computer and prime the malware cannons. For those 8 hours, malware experiences the brimstone and fire from Hades himself. After all foreseeable malware has been laid to rest, I return to my personal life where I live as passionately as I work. Thank you SiteLock, I'm living the dream.
SiteLock has a great culture and with new money coming into the company there is a lot of opportunity growing within. Relaxed work environment but when things need to get done, people hunker down and work hard.
Pros
culture, benefits, hours, pay
Cons
no clear career paths internally
A fast pace work environment with positive workplace culture which allows me to thrive on a day to day basis which has recognized me for my hard work!
Pros
Breakfast, lunch, compensation, overtime, recognition
Cons
N/a
Currently the whole sales department is a mess steer clear no one hits goal and they fire you after 1 month missed since i have started probably 40 people have been let go or fired thats in a 5 month period with a staff of maybe 80 its a huge number.
Pros
free lunch on fridays