SiteLock Employee Reviews

Transition Phase
N/A (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 1, 2019
SiteLock was recently acquired and is in a transition phase right now. There are a lot of departmental changes that are making it unbearable to work there. There is no job security, as they have squashed an entire department and are making major departmental changes. The CEO doesn't have a basic understanding of website security.
Pros
Nothing right now
Cons
No more free lunches, transition phase, terrible sales management
Unsatisfactory
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 13, 2019
Not much to say except the job they hired me for (duties, title, training, salary, and functions) completely changed the day I arrived to training. It was completely bogus and a waste of time.
Pros
Management is personable
Cons
Everything else
Great tech culture and great colleagues!
Inside Channel Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Enschede, The NetherlandDecember 4, 2018
SiteLock/ Patchman is a unique atmosphere to build your sales skills as a channel development executive.
A combination of tech culture and dynamic startup environment that still exists within the company make the perfect place to develop skills.
Enthusiast, friendly, and growing team makes it easy to integrate into the company. Ask a question, get an extensive explanation and learn peacefully the products so you can speak in the simplest terms to the clients.
productive and collaborative workplace
Sr. Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 30, 2018
Great team, serious technical interview process to make sure candidate has necesary knowledge AND will get along with every singel person in the office. Strict but humane management. Great office location! Friendly and collaborative environment. Proud of work done in the office, because we do PRODUCT that makes company money.
Pros
Free lunches on Fridays
Cons
No direct control of A/C
Terrible Company to Work For
Not Shared (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 14, 2018
Sitelock is like a dysfunctional family where the parents don't get along. The CEO is a smart guy but not an effective leader and continues to let his directs lead the company in a very uncollaborative way. The Sales targets are unrealistic and the associate turnover is extremely high.
Pros
Friday Lunch
Cons
Poor Leadership, Sales Targets that are too high, Culture
Extremely disappointing experience
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 7, 2018
Lack of mgmt direction and support, weak on knowledge on how to expand the company into new verticals, lack of fair treatment by mgmt, lack of mgmt being open to new ideas.
A good example of what poor leadership can do
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 25, 2018
Where to begin? The problem is upper management. None of them are happy, positive, or even encouraging people. Lots of mean girl energy, even from the guys. It's really easy for the cut throat reps to steal your leads, and management does nothing to stop them. No discipline, and no team spirit or camaraderie. Not sustainable or even doable, so you'll be left with $15/hour and that's it. They don't even provide snacks.
Cons
almost no vacation ever, grouchy negative upper management, no bonus pay out
Good company to work for
Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 27, 2018
Taking each call and making a difference with our customers to let them know each individual we speak to we value. Making their priorities a priority issue for us as well. Learned how to set daily goals for myself to keep myself striving for excellence. Friendly, relaxed environment.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunches. Game room. Fun atmosphere
Cons
Healthcare costs.
Like industrial America, there is huge opportunity for growth here.
Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 27, 2018
I walk in every morning with a strut in my step, high five my support peeps on the way to my desk. I unlock my computer and prime the malware cannons. For those 8 hours, malware experiences the brimstone and fire from Hades himself. After all foreseeable malware has been laid to rest, I return to my personal life where I live as passionately as I work. Thank you SiteLock, I'm living the dream.
Great company expanding for future growth
Website Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 26, 2018
SiteLock has a great culture and with new money coming into the company there is a lot of opportunity growing within. Relaxed work environment but when things need to get done, people hunker down and work hard.
Pros
culture, benefits, hours, pay
Cons
no clear career paths internally
Time off when needed, food market available along with breakfast & lunch, games for a little stress relief, overtime accepted nearly 90% of the time.
Senior Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 25, 2018
A fast pace work environment with positive workplace culture which allows me to thrive on a day to day basis which has recognized me for my hard work!
Pros
Breakfast, lunch, compensation, overtime, recognition
Cons
N/a
if your going for sales be ready to lose your job
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 25, 2018
Currently the whole sales department is a mess steer clear no one hits goal and they fire you after 1 month missed since i have started probably 40 people have been let go or fired thats in a 5 month period with a staff of maybe 80 its a huge number.
Pros
free lunch on fridays
Growing company with people who care
Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 25, 2018
Always enjoy may day sat Sitelock, I learn something new every single day. Especially in support never know what issues the client may have. its always positve in suppirt and managment is engaged with ther reps and are cvery cummunicative which helps everyone be on the same page. the greatest thing about the job is that there is nothing you dont learn and your team mates are always helpful.
Pros
Free lunch on fridays
Cons
none that I can thin of
Love it!
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 24, 2018
I like it, It's competitive fast paced work, it's a grind, and that's what I love about it, best part is that the base pay is a security cushion, gotta put in the hours and the work to be successful.
Fun, laid back culture!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 16, 2018
Good work / life balance, fun, team environment. Everyone is always in a good mood, encouraging each other. Everyone wants to see you succeed here! Highly recommend!
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays and breakfast on Mondays!
Cons
none at the moment
Stable
Security Consultant-Phone Sales (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 16, 2018
Getting solid leads has been difficult. When you start they put you on the priority phone ques to hit goal and exceed. After the first couuple of months they move you out of the priority phone ques and expect you to make due with old clients who left unhappy and want nothing to do with SiteLock
Pros
autonomy
Cons
Pay, CE was very repetative, Sales process is lacking
Disappointment for the potential
Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 2, 2018
It is very sad to see how companies will, knowingly structure their offering to be one that is complex, able to be used to nickel and dime their customers, and difficult for customers to understand. In my time there I appreciate very much the company, but I do not envision them maintaining their status as industry leader.
Pros
great people to work with, flexible hours, kind employer
Cons
Young management team, horrendous compensation package, poor product offering for such a great product
Lots of opportunity for learning, growth and advancement
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 18, 2018
I've worked for SiteLock for three years, and I couldn't be happier. There is plenty of opportunity for learning, growth, and advancement. If you work hard and do a good job, you will be rewarded with promotions and raises.

While it is a fast-paced environment, you have the opportunity to make a big impact.
Pros
Growth opportunity, fun culture, on-site gym and cafe, nice office
SiteLock was a great place to work until commissions were cut.
Website Security Consultant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 8, 2018
The company continually found ways to reduce bonuses. I also noticed that there is a lot of favoritism that was in that place. This place definitely has a buddy buddy culture and if your not a buddy your on the outside looking in.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Good Place
Website Security Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 1, 2018
Fun, Energetic, with a laid back feel.Good place to work if you do not mind a long commute to North Scottsdale, or if you live there even better. People are fun, and always willing to help out co-workers.
Pros
Free Lunches on Fridays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SiteLock. Our community is ready to answer.

SiteLock Reviews by Location