SitePro Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good Company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 23, 2019
Very good company to work for. The management team really cares about you and your life goals. Fast paced environment but a fun group of people to work with. Room for advancement and to make good money. Will have to work a lot of hrs is probably the hardest part of the job.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Work a lot of hrs.
Official response from SitePro Solutions, Inc.
May 28, 2019

Thank you for the review and for being part of the SitePro Solutions team! It has always been our ongoing goal to make SitePro a great place to work.

Na
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 11, 2019
Good starting point for work, but continue to apply yourself in as many places as possible.

You will get help but also put in the work.

Many people could help but it's on you.
Official response from SitePro Solutions, Inc.
May 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. We’re happy to hear you've had a positive experience with SitePro Solutions!

Mga
Electricans helper (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 27, 2019
Over all in conclusion to the time partaken employed by MGA the over experience was clean efficient smooth and viable , was not taken advantage of and had my pay on time
Pros
ye
Cons
yo

Comment – March 4, 2019

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate all feedback from our current and former employees.

n/a
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 29, 2018
Employees who do scheduling can be difficult to work with. Very bad communication. Called every morning at 5 a.m. to see if I work that day. The manager found a stable position for me for about 12 weeks which was nice. I didn't have to worry about them calling me every morning at 5 a.m. to let me know if I work or not. The hardest part of the job was the instability.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
dealing with unsettling schedule and snide employees

Comment – January 2, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. At MGA, we strive for consistent and accurate communication and we are sorry to hear this was not your experience. Your feedback helps to improve the MGA employee experience and we have forwarded your review on to our management team.

Great team work environment
Civil Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hope Mills, NCDecember 6, 2018
I enjoyed working for MGA. The work was tough but the team work was awesome. The site I worked at was kept safe and free from dangerous work zones. Overall MGA was a pleasure to work for.

Comment – December 10, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear your experience with MGA has been positive.

Fun Place to Work - Only have Job Security if they like you
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXNovember 10, 2018
Locker room style culture. If management likes you, expect to stick around. If not, then they will find reasons to let you go. I thoroughly enjoyed working for them during the amount of time that I did. The people, the environment, makes it a lot of fun. The work can be stressful at times especially with all of the cold calls but in the end, you typically leave work knowing that you at the very least tried to make a difference.
Pros
Nature of Work, Environment, Culture
Cons
Cold Calls
Great Company to work for was MGA Services Inc
Transport Network Operation Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2018
My job was to look at an alarm board and monitor alarms in Level3 Network and order parts for mux equipment that was in alarm then dispatch technicians to site to replace defective muxes.
Pros
Work was informative and fun
Lots of things
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYOctober 16, 2018
I recently worked for this company. I quit cause out of a 777 dollar paycheck I got nothing after tax, insurance and support. The only money that was left was taken all at once to pay for the advance I burrowed to eat and live out of town for the week. So in essence I was only working to pay a debt and being left with nothing after. They screwed me over 2 times by having me drive to nj from Binghamton ny and they got all the info mixed up. I got told I could work one night but was promised 2 full weeks. And they didn't even compensate me at all. 1000 miles on my family car and they just blew me off. They book you in semi ok to hellish hotels. I know that they will put a rubber stamped reply to this. So I won't hold my breath for a personal reply. I did nothing but made them look good and they took advantage of me the whole time. While playing buddy buddy with you. Beware to anyone. Don't go above and beyond for MGA cause you will not be rewarded.
Pros
Advance
Cons
Management info was wrong, no appreciation, taken advantage of.

Comment – October 22, 2018

We appreciate you reaching out. It's very important to us that we receive this feedback. A member of our senior leadership team will be reaching out to you today to further discuss.

CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 25, 2018
They work hard on getting parents trained as a CNA and taking care of our special needs children. Help the parents get their CNA for our children who need the help.
good place to work
Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 23, 2018
good, friendly owners, allows autonomy to do your job.
A typical day consists of reviewing employee work hours and balancing timecards against system entries, and bill companies if everything balances. I learned how to process invoices.
Management are friendly, they meet daily to ensure the work is being done appropriately.
The workplace culture is good, the owners allow their employees to enjoy time away from the office on a quarterly basis by gathering away from work.
The hardest part of the job is not being able to get answers to questions in a timely fashion. It's a friendly environment to work in. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to solve problems and get answers to questions.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
my office is somewhat too loose

Comment – March 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to make MGA a great place to work and are happy to hear you've had a positive experience.

Great working environment safe and effective
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 3, 2018
This was a seasonal job..I didn't really get a chance to grow with this company. I was hired through a temp agency. The work hours wasn't much maybe 5 hours a day.

Comment – August 20, 2018

Thank you for your review of MGA Employee Services. We encourage you to join our talent network to be the first to know about new job openings that fit your criteria. https://mgasearch.jobs.net

Outstanding Company
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2018
I cannot say enough about my experience with this company! The staff is always willing to go out of their way to ensure that my well-being was their number one priority. I had never heard of MGA Employer Services, and from day one, the representatives have always been there to help me with any questions that I had. I will recommend MGA to everyone that I know.

Comment – August 20, 2018

Thank you for your amazing review and your future recommendations of MGA Employee Services. We value your many contributions to our team.

awesome
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 19, 2018
Awesome company to work with. The staff have been awesome and have always been pretty helpful when it came to it. Made you feel welcomed and were pretty flexible with having time off.

Comment – August 20, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review of MGA Employee Services. We are happy to hear that our staff is on their game. :)

great place to work
Installer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2018
Great place to work never had an issue at all. twice in 8 years their has been a issue of some kind and it was resolved very quickly. i would highly recommend this company to employee and customer alike

Comment – July 16, 2018

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation. We are happy to have you as part of our MGA Employee Services team!

Accomodating
Temporary Employment Services (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 20, 2018
No Major issues. Not much interaction with higher management. May need more offices in more areas. Assuming intent is to find temporary employees to be hired as full time to places that they staff.

Comment – July 16, 2018

Thank you for your review and for your valued feedback. MGA Employee Services appreciates the commitment of our dedicated employees and is always looking to improve and expand our localized presence whenever possible.

Safety First
Electrician (Current Employee) –  ArizonaJune 19, 2018
MGA works with Rogers Electric. Working with experience electricians in a occupied areas. Retail store through out Maryland. Relaxed out fit company with an edge. The hardest part is getting hours.

Comment – July 16, 2018

Thank you for your 5-star review and for being a valued member of the MGA Employee Services team. MGA is committed to finding the hours you need. Please contact your dedicated recruiter or sign up for job alerts through our talent network to be notified when new jobs in your area become available. https://mgasearch.jobs.net

Exceptional Job With great team work
Janitorial Worker Custodian (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 15, 2018
I was a part time Janitor with the University of California San Francisco Mission Bay, through MGA employee services. My duties include, Cleaning, sanitizing , and re-stocking restrooms, mopping floors, dusting, light carpet cleaning, vacuuming , washing windows and just basic all around janitorial duties that make the workplace a clean and safe environment. I loved being apart of the California
workforce.
Pros
team work from staff
Cons
no part time to full time hiring employees

Comment – June 18, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, and for your valued contributions as a member of the MGA team.

goood place to work
Installer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 14, 2018
always tried to keep me busy and is fair on pay and travel and always kind feel like it is good place to work and would recmend to anyone that is in telecom its good place to work

Comment – June 18, 2018

Thank you for your review and dedication. We are appreciative of your recommendation and encourage you to join our talent network for alerts on future opportunities of interest. https://mgasearch.jobs.net/

None at this time
Customer Communication Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 2, 2018
I have nothing to says as this was many years ago and will not be relevant at this time. What else can I possibly say. It was just typical work while its lasted, but may have changed.

Comment – May 10, 2018

Thank you for your review. Should you wish to share more regarding your experience in the future, please email us at customerservice@mgasearch.com. We'd be happy to speak with you!

contract!
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 9, 2018
MGA is a nice company to work with. You will be a contractor. they have great recruiters that will get you good jobs. But you have to remember they work with a lot of contractors.

Comment – April 26, 2018

We are so happy you enjoyed working with MGA Employee Services. We love finding great employees great opportunities. Please check back with us for new openings and/or join our talent network for job alerts: https://mgasearch.jobs.net/

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SitePro Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.