SitePro Solutions

SitePro Solutions Employee Reviews

United States120 reviews

recruitertravelpositionnicecompanygoodenjoystaff

Not for the weak

plays favoritism doesn't care about experience at all. dont waste your time of your mental health on this place this is your warning. dont say i didnt help

They work with you.

As long as you are on time and do your work all is good. Be productive and help train others is a key to being successful in this field of work, also be reliable.

Pros

It’s all good

SitePro Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Company has potential

This company has the right idea just the wrong people leading it. The amount of layoffs I saw in the 4 months I worked there was more than usual. You can definitely see favoritism within the company. Rules are specific to certain people but they expect you to carry the same weight. No consistency whatsoever. Management passes off their mess ups on to the recruiters and are not held responsible. They have/had great recruiters but held them from their potential.

January 9, 2023
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we are sorry to hear this was your experience. At SitePro, we always strive for transparency and professionalism. We ask that you please reach out to HR@zoeholding.com to discuss your concerns further and so we can better understand your individual situation.

Poor management

Management gives you an incredibly hard time when you attempt to use sick time that you have already earned. Poor response times when questions were asked. Never saw an actual pat stub.

Good place to work bunch of great guys and girls everyone was great to work with and we all got along great got our work done n had fun while doing it

Productive in many projects

Fun place to work at in cabling, only issue is slow season not many projects available and have to find other means to get by, but in busy season a lot of overtime and good paychecks

February 15, 2021
Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue to service your construction career needs.

Unorganized

They are unorganized and use unprofessional language all the time. Everyone from recruiters to mangers are unprofessional and are all over the place. Not worth the pay!

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Unorganized

January 4, 2021
We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our team. At SitePro, we strive for transparency and professionalism. We ask that you please reach out to HR@zoeholding.com to discuss your concerns further.

doesn’t matter how nice or cool you are or what you know, someone here will dump on you

Overall, hasn’t been a good company, while others were making way more than me and had no experience or less experience than me. The supervisors at the job site always have some stick up their bung hole. It’s like being in the dang military when you sign in, very very very rude and disgusting supervisors/leads.

Pros

Idk they give you stickers for your helmet

Cons

Unpaid lunch, long hours, no time for family

November 16, 2020
We appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience on the job site we placed you. If interested, please reach out to HR@zoeholding.com so we are able to understand your concerns further.

By far the worst recruiting job I’ve had

My experience at Sitepro was regrettable to say the least. I quit working there a little more than a year ago and from about the third day I was working there I have not figured out why I took that job. First off, I did not struggle at this company, I got as high as #4 out of 10-15 recruiters. I’m an experienced recruiter, I was actually the first person that they brought in above their entry level recruiter 1 position. During my 9 month tenure at Sitepro I experienced multiple situations that were outlandish and almost unbelievable. In general the work environment was consistently stressful. The most annoying part was that each recruiter is responsible for their candidates throughout the time while they are on their assignments. This means that if you have candidates who are on the east coast and start work at 5:00am, you are expected to be up at or before 1:30 our time to call and text the candidates to make sure they arrive(3 hour time difference). You will not be compensated for that time and you still expected to show up to work for your normal hours. You are held responsible and will be ridiculed and reprimanded if your candidate does not show even if they had been in the assignment for an extended period of time. Most agencies will exaggerate the amount of money you can make but at this company has a weird tendency to claim that you can make 100k. Sitepro is a construction based recruiting agency, and their business is overwhelming seasonal, the summer is good and the rest of the year is average. Only the top performers (who had been there since inception) earn checks -

Pros

It is a job

Cons

Literally everything

Most all communication was emailed and I was getting contacted from multiple sources.

Not even able to get hired. Felt good about the arrangement, and initial communication, but then the recruiter just fell out of touch. I bailed because I felt I was being scammed. No return calls, texts or emails. No one answering the phone at Sitepro AZ. office. I'm still confused whether they are real or not.

Pros

Cons

I was left hanging with no communication and no job

August 3, 2020
At SitePro, we're known for being communicative and timely. We know sometimes there are bumps in the road. Please reach out to us directly so we can get things squared away for you: (602) 633-0420.

Great with getting a higher pay rate for you

Sometimes hard to get ahold of. The recruiters. They have a prepay card they will send you they can deposit your pay check on if you dont have direct deposit. I also had them help me get to work when I had a flat before.

Pros

Good pay rates

Cons

Its temporary work

Great

I learned a lot with site pro, on the job site they had me doing some roofing, some electrical wiring, and a little bit of drywall I was really helping out everyone around the job site. The only thing is that it’s an agency so my job was on call and I need a job that 40 hours guaranteed so I had to leave after a week of being out of work.

June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear your time with SitePro was beneficial.

Awful management

Unfortunately this is the typical do as I say, but not as I do company. Management is always looking to lay the blame on the recruiters before ever holding themselves accountable. You will quickly learn if you fall out of favor with the sales team you wont have a job for very much longer. Management will brag about their tenure with the company, but actual recruiter turnover is atrocious

May 11, 2020
We're sorry to hear this has been your experience. At SitePro, we strive to work as a team to build a positive work environment for all. If interested, please reach out to our Human Resources team at HR@zoeholding.com so we can better understand your concerns.

Excellent

Case worker all ways check in with yous. Communication with yous always. They site pro Solution paid weekly. And they brought food for lunch. Every other week.

March 23, 2020
Thank you for the review! We hope to continue to be your go-to construction staffing team.

Great to work with

Pathfinder hosts events for applicants, participants, and graduates of the program. Current and upcoming events are listed below - if nothing is there, stay tuned! We hope to see you soon!

Alright

Temp..I wouldn't..unless something just to do...glad it was close to home...pay was alright..could of been more..plenty of hours...poor communication with staff...

February 3, 2020
We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with our team. If of interest, please reach out to info@siteprosolutions.com so we can better understand your concerns.

Loved this job

I worked with site pro solutions. For about 5 months there were real good at keeping there employees satisfied they took care of there employers real good it was always 40 hours a week

February 3, 2020
Thanks for the feedback! We hope to continue to be your go-to staffing team.

Great agency to work with

Provide and assist with their employees, including the recruiters who help you 24/7 to find the perfect fit to work at a company that can take you to the extent.

Great Company

They kept me in work...great people to work with...I really enjoyed working for them...great 401k plan and they were very understanding when it came down to personal matters.

November 11, 2019
Thank you for the positive feedback. We will continually strive to match you with the best construction jobs.

A place that will increase my talents and abilities.

This company is all about its customers. So you should be too. Make sure you read the credentials so your or there time will not be wasted. So be sure this is the job for you.

October 14, 2019
Thank you for the feedback. At SitePro, we are there 24/7 for our employees and clients.

ok

Most work was at night during light customer usage periods. company expected good work ethnic, they would give you freedom to be involved in decision making regarding best way to do things , etc.

Pros

qualified job leaders

October 14, 2019
Thank you for leaving a review. We hope we can continue to be your construction staffing firm of choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SitePro Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits