Siteworx Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Going through a transition period
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJanuary 31, 2018
The short time I was there was very stressful and lacked leadership or direction. The company was getting sold and it was a difficult process. The company itself sales were lagging, during the sales process, the outlook kept getting worse and worse.
Not a good job at the end
Job Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Columbus Ga.January 3, 2018
The work there was good at first,but the owner became to inthrawld with becoming part of the management of the contractor we were working for. He put all of his employees in a bad spot, not to mention not giving us the proper notice.
Pros
I can't think of any.
Cons
Going to work somewhere else
Engaging, inviting
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2016
Siteworx provides and engaging and inviting environment for their employees. Well organized office spaces, with up to date technology and catered lunches gave all employees the motivation needed to get through the long days and stay focused to the tasks assigned.
Still Growing
Inside Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 24, 2015
Still has a start up feel but working to get it right. Certain managers need to let employees grow instead of hampering/stunting their growth.
unorganized
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, OHJuly 1, 2014
Unorganized too much expected with too little help... Skilled labor isnt cheap and cheap labor isnt skilled
A growing company with lots of opportunity
Director of Technology (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2013
Siteworx provides lots of opportunity to flex your talents. If you want to do something or learn something there is the opportunity to do this.
Pros
flexibility
Great enviroment to work in!
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 20, 2013
Each day I perform all administrative task assigned to me for the Atlanta office. I handle the receiving and shipping through the FedEx account for the Atlanta office and assist the Administrative manager with tasks that relate to other office locations.

Want to know more about Siteworx?

Ask a question