Sittercity Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 94 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOElizabeth Harz83%approve of Elizabeth Harz's performance
- Company size11 to 50
- Revenue$1M to $5M (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
Salary estimated from 990 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Education & Instruction
Personal Care & Home Health
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 112 questions about working at Sittercity. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sittercity employees.
Insights from 47 Indeed users who have interviewed with Sittercity within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Sittercity?Published on May 24, 2021