Sittercity logo

Sittercity Employee Reviews

4.4
Work-Life Balance

Good

Sittercity is good if you are looking for a a nanny gig the families are nice and respectful. The work isn’t overwhelming the kids are smart and fun.!

Pros

Own schedule certain perks

Easy use

Plenty of recommendations and able to communicate easily. Doesn’t give out any personal information so it keeps the workers safe and also the families.

Sittercity is a great platform to meet parents who are seeking childcare.

I have met a lot of great families through Sitter city. It’s a very easy website to navigate and connect with families looking for nanny’s. I have always had a positive experience with the people I have met through sittercity and it is how I apply for new positions.

Pros

Easy to use

Nice

Its a nice job, I love babysitting and sitttercity is a good website to find families to babysit. It is some what easy being able to find work the families reach out to you.

Great families

OverallMy experience working at Sittercity was great. I enjoyed working with different families. The kids were great- they absolutely loved me. I would go back to doing this if I could!

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Set Your Own Hours with SitterCity

If you're looking for more control over your hours, I think SitterCity will be a good fit for you. The down side is that it will be up to you to reach out and find families that fit your criteria.

Pros

Set own schedule, You're your own boss

Cons

Inconsistent job opportunities, inconsistent income

This job. Is. Amazing

The online interview went OK. Well working with dogs will be great cause I get to hang Out with. The dogs and give them happy and safe homes for ever I. Home and I home I get payed how much Mooney I want at my new job that is going to start soon

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long breaks

I recommend

I have had a lot of success with this app, as I have been chosen as a babysitter for 2 wonderful families. Usually, parents will never respond to your applications, so you basically have to wait until someone reaches out to you with something that fits your schedule.

Pros

Lots of oppurtunity

Cons

App needs some work

Fun and flexible

Great job! I was able to select my own hours and connect with families that o felt comfortable with. The pay is good as you get to set your rates based on your experience

Pros

Pros : flexibility

Cons

Cons: high demand

I just didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would, but it gave me really good experiences with the babies/toddlers and I’m very thankful for that.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Poor communication

Jobs at Sittercity

See more jobs

Great company

I love this company. They helped me meet very kind and understanding people. I was able to work on my own schedule and was able to choose who I care for.

Fulfilling

I enjoy the fulfilling nature of my career. I like helping parents to care for and raise their children. I'm making a difference one family at a time. I always wanted more children and nannying satiates that desire.

Fun, Flexible Work

I genuinely enjoy caring for the children at my job. I have learned that childcare can be rewarding in many aspects of life. I have never dealt with sitter city management. The workplace culture is dependent on the house but for the most part it is great. The hardest part of the job is finding a family that needs my services. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting paid to spend time with kiddos, which I love doing even without pay!(:

Dependent

Sittercity is easy to used and nice people! thankful for the relationships I've been able to build because of this site. Love taking care of sweet kids!

Good

Was a good one to find the perfect host family because they try to select the ones according to your profile and lifestyle experience and stuff like that

Fun workplace to meet new people

My typical day at work is good. I wake up every morning feeling good about my job. I learned that communication is something that is very important when working with people.

Expect the unexpected

Working with Sittercity is a different experience every time because each parent has different wants and needs for their children but I always enjoyed it and took pleasure in meeting the parents and child’s needs.

Flexible

Very very flexible could always meet the right people with the same exact schedule you need and the family is always so nice and open hearted. Nice way to get your name out there for more jobs as well.

Overall good

Overall good It’s a really good website to find a job on short notice takes time to find one job that fits your needs and others to there’s a lot of different opportunities in this website

Not as many jobs

There isn't as much jobs. i haven't found a job in the app since 6 months ago. also the pay is below minimum wage since some only offer 10-. I do have experience but sometimes they ask for too much.

Flexible and Remote

I enjoyed working with SitterCity to find several of my previous jobs. Overall, their platform is easy to use and allowed me to communicate with many families in order to articulate the type of work I was looking for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sittercity. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3