Sittercity
Coronavirus update
Information from Sittercity:

Sittercity Employee Reviews

United States118 reviews
I love this company. They helped me meet very kind and understanding people. I was able to work on my own schedule and was able to choose who I care for.
I enjoy the fulfilling nature of my career. I like helping parents to care for and raise their children. I'm making a difference one family at a time. I always wanted more children and nannying satiates that desire.
I genuinely enjoy caring for the children at my job. I have learned that childcare can be rewarding in many aspects of life. I have never dealt with sitter city management. The workplace culture is dependent on the house but for the most part it is great. The hardest part of the job is finding a family that needs my services. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting paid to spend time with kiddos, which I love doing even without pay!(:
Sittercity is easy to used and nice people! thankful for the relationships I've been able to build because of this site. Love taking care of sweet kids!
Was a good one to find the perfect host family because they try to select the ones according to your profile and lifestyle experience and stuff like that
Job seekers rely on your experience.
My typical day at work is good. I wake up every morning feeling good about my job. I learned that communication is something that is very important when working with people.
Working with Sittercity is a different experience every time because each parent has different wants and needs for their children but I always enjoyed it and took pleasure in meeting the parents and child’s needs.
Very very flexible could always meet the right people with the same exact schedule you need and the family is always so nice and open hearted. Nice way to get your name out there for more jobs as well.
Overall good It’s a really good website to find a job on short notice takes time to find one job that fits your needs and others to there’s a lot of different opportunities in this website
There isn't as much jobs. i haven't found a job in the app since 6 months ago. also the pay is below minimum wage since some only offer 10-. I do have experience but sometimes they ask for too much.
I enjoyed working with SitterCity to find several of my previous jobs. Overall, their platform is easy to use and allowed me to communicate with many families in order to articulate the type of work I was looking for.
Great place to find a wonderful job with wonderful people and support. The app is set up so you can easily apply to jobs, you can get message alerts, and usually they are great about filtering out fake accounts. The app is also brightly colored so you can easily spot it and check it daily
Hablar buien luego sentir que voy a conseguir trabajo seguir la guia luego dar buena reputacion sentir confiaza
Very energetic and I will have to get back to working with them. The people are nice and you are not a person who is a babysitter you are part of the team and community
This app is good if you actually get responses. Most of the parents who put up posts don’t realize that if they put their contact info it’s redacted. Also, at least for me, I’ve only ever gotten one parent reply to my application even though I’ve submitted tons. So unless you’re in an area where you know the locals then good luck getting replies. Another thing is they don’t allow you to put your contact info in your own application either. They’ll redact that as well.
Pros
• make your own schedule
Cons
• sometimes the pay parents offer isn’t even remotely close to how much you SHOULD be paid
Great company to work for. Easy to apply and good pay. I personally would recommend it. I have been taking care of children for over 17 years and this is definitely a place I can express those skills
moment and get you prepared to share what makes you unique in a way that’ll give you a leg-up on the competition.

See, this question gives you a great opportunity to impress the interviewer and lock down the job. You could argue it offers this opportunity more than any other question you’ll get.
Didn’t really get much work with the app because i was in competition with other sitters I also did not have a car and a lot of the jobs required that I have a car. I am also not cpr certified and a lot of clients required that. Everything was first come first serve.
I enjoyed working with sitter city and it was a huge staple in my life.I learned time management And made lifelong friends along the way. Becoming a Nanny was the best decision i ever made.
I work with two kids, the age of 9 and 10. They are so energetic and amazing. I enjoy going to work every single day. I love doing activities with them, helping them learn, and just watching them grow as a person.
It was great working at sittercity , i was able to help out kids that was looking up to me.
I was able to be me no matter what the circumstances where & the kids loved me & i loved helping them & keeping them healthy.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sittercity. Our community is ready to answer.