Situation Interactive Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
It was a great company
Media and Insights Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 5, 2018
I was involved as an intern and learned so much as an intern. It was a great company. The media and insights team had me really involved and I was included on many projects.
They drip honey in your ears...
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 8, 2018
I worked at Situation for almost a year. It sounds good on paper, however it was altogether a very negative experience. There is a culture of staying hours after the work day has ended and this is the only way they intend on keeping you on staff. Otherwise, they get rid of good talent, especially if they are due any employment advancement. Along with that, there is absolutely no transparency between upper management and the rest of the employees. No loyalty. Broadway clients are fun and you get free tickets sometimes, but it is not worth the stress and confusion they put their employees through, especially since everyone working desperately wants to do a good job. A shameful place, especially since the CEO talks it up as if it's a safe haven from all the other digital marketing agencies when in fact it's one of the worst.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes, tickets to Broadway, clean office
Cons
Awful culture, no advancement, layoffs, no transparency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Situation Interactive. Our community is ready to answer.

Situation Interactive Reviews by Job Title