Sizewise Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Excellent Career Path
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hays, KSJune 14, 2019
I have worked for Sizewise within their customer service for several years. It is a high paced call center environment where reps have to be proficient on computer and talking on the phone with customers. At times call volumes can be pretty high making it stressful. But there are also times where call volumes are slow and employees are able to work on other things. Management cares about their employees and want to see each and every individual be successful, achieve their goals, and earn additional incentive $. There are opportunities for advancement and the company displays stability and has continually grown throughout my employment. I would recommend Sizewise to any person seeking an opportunity for a stable and growing career path.
Don't Work in the Call Center
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hays, KSMay 30, 2019
Shifts are: 7/8/9am-3/4/5pm, 4pm-1am, 12am-9am

I learned that HR is not to be trusted. I went to them for help and got written up for insubordination.

Management doesn't care about the anti-retaliation policy and also take out their personal anger on you.

No one that has been there less than a year will feel comfortable. The other workers are very catty and constantly talk behind your back about how much they don't like you. The supervisors join in most of the time.

The hardest part of the job is just getting through the day. The work is easy as a call center agent, it's just the people you work with that make it bad.

The callers were the best part of the job.
Pros
Hour lunch, able to do other work between calls
Cons
No bathroom breaks, bad management, supervisors dislike you, HR will NOT help you